Apartment complex names

Fortis

I need help!

I have to name an apartment complex residential/commercial and it's driving me up the walls for the last 6 months, I've employed a company to help me with the branding, etc. but I don't like anything they suggested so far, we are ready to go to market and I just rejected their latest suggestion because I personally think it sucked!

I want to integrate few small smart features in the building, keyless entry, build an app for it, charging stations for electric cars, few things inside the apartments etc. So I wouldn't mind the name to be somewhat influenced by it.

The building will also have a commercial section on the two lower levels, shops, restaurants etc.

It's not a huge complex so please no names like Sky Towers etc :icon_mrgreen: it's medium size, two buildings on the same podium approx 120 apartments.

Please go nuts :icon_thumleft:

Also I need an app builder if any of you guys (Sprite :) ) are interested please PM thank you!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charming Apartments

Joyful Apartments

Jolly Apartments

Sunbeam Apartments

Radiant Apartments

Maple Apartments

Maple Oak Apartments

Blue Sky Apartments

Sunshine Apartments

Funshine Apartments

Koala Apartments

Green Tree Apartments

Paradise Apartments

Mango Apartments

Pineapple Apartments

Passionfruit Apartments

Star Apple Apartments

Coral Apartments

Palm Cove Apartments

Mangrove Apartments

Charming Apartments

Joyful Apartments

Jolly Apartments

Sunbeam Apartments

Radiant Apartments

Maple Apartments

Maple Oak Apartments

Blue Sky Apartments

Sunshine Apartments

Funshine Apartments

Koala Apartments

Green Tree Apartments

Paradise Apartments

Mango Apartments

Pineapple Apartments

Passionfruit Apartments

Star Apple Apartments

Coral Apartments

Palm Cove Apartments

Mangrove Apartments

I finally get why people don't like you.

If you're having electric car charging I'm guessing this is a reasonably affluent area?

What is the architectural style? Are there several buildings or just two towers?

What is the name of the street or development it's on?

Can you incorporate the address in a cool way? Example, we have a restaurant out here called 3 thirty 3.

I finally get why people don't like you.

:huh: I am just offering suggestions for Fortis's apartment. What have I done wrong now?

:huh: I am just offering suggestions for Fortis's apartment. What have I done wrong now?

You offered names that sound like a section 8 (welfare) calling card or 55+ mobile home park communities.

Funshine apartments.... are you fcuking high? Does that sound like an upscale development?

Wheels clearly hasn't Googled his MS in marketing, yet. But the day is young.

You offered names that sound like a section 8 (welfare) calling card or 55+ mobile home park communities.

Funshine apartments.... are you fcuking high? Does that sound like an upscale development?

I guess I don't really know what an upscale development sounds like then as these were just honest-to-God suggestions. I thought most of them just sounded airy, breezy, light, Australian, etc...to reflect the kind of vibe I thought Fortis would be going for. Funshine Apartments in hindsight I agree looks retarded, not sure why I put that one there, I guess I was just typing fast and at the moment of typing it sounded okay.

Are there any notable geographical features nearby? Water? River? Etc.

Or any animals?

I've lived in a couple places that were named after birds. Falcon, Eagle, etc. Those were mostly middle class style apartments.

Are there any notable geographical features nearby? Water? River? Etc.

Or any animals?

I've lived in a couple places that were named after birds. Falcon, Eagle, etc. Those were mostly middle class style apartments.

One of the names I suggested I based off of an Australian animal (koala). I thought of Kangaroo but didn't think that would work. I also used names of some Australian fruits (star apple, passion fruit).

The Infinite

Inifinite Pointe

The Endless Regency

Apartment One

"Wheels 'R' Cool" :icon_mrgreen:

Epoch Apartments

Exquisite Terrace.

Idk, just throwing darts at a wall, haha. Would love to see how it looks. Might give me a better idea for a name. :icon_thumleft:

Evora

Melior (better in latin)

Impact or Impakt (phonics for impact, duh)

those are just off the top of my head, some more descriptions of the apartments and the area would help!

I personally love where it doesnt say what it is I.E. ... Apartments, or ... Terrace

I also love using the phonics of a word as the actual word.

Charming Apartments

Joyful Apartments

Jolly Apartments

Sunbeam Apartments

Radiant Apartments

Maple Apartments

Maple Oak Apartments

Blue Sky Apartments

Sunshine Apartments

Funshine Apartments

Koala Apartments

Green Tree Apartments

Paradise Apartments

Mango Apartments

Pineapple Apartments

Passionfruit Apartments

Star Apple Apartments

Coral Apartments

Palm Cove Apartments

Mangrove Apartments

:lol2: My new favorite post

So emanon said that all my suggestions sounded like Section 8 housing or mobile home communities. So for the hell of it, I decided to Google some of them to see if apartments by any of the names I made came up and what kind of apartments they would be. As it turns out, quite a number of the names I came up with have been applied to apartments of varying types, and quite a number of them are either luxury or at least not poor apartments. However, two also came up as actual Section 8 welfare apartments too, so I had a few couple fails there:

These are the luxury and not poor apartments:

Palm Cove Apartments

Blue Sky Landing Apartments

Mangrove Apartments

Riverpoint Walk at Mangrove Bay

Avesta Sunbeam Apartments

Green Tree Apartments

Pineapple Cove Apartments

Maple Oak and Maple Apartments brought up the Section 8:

Maple Apartments

Maple Oak Apartments

Fort Keyless

Smart Apartments

Grand Charge

Phase Place

Techblock

Geekopolis

Or you could use Finnish swearwords.

So emanon said that all my suggestions sounded like Section 8 housing or mobile home communities. So for the hell of it, I decided to Google some of them to see if apartments by any of the names I made came up and what kind of apartments they would be.

Just because someone else did it, does not make it a good decision. Legacy does not prove competence.

People name their kids Apple, North, Hashtag and Diesel. That makes them retarded, not caselaw.

Beyond that, does Fortis seem like the guy who wants a shit name someone else used horribly already? The fact that he already fired a professional marketing firm tells me no. And they sure as shit were more creative than looking up fruit and animals which most of Australia probably despises being labeled by.

Oh hell, put FORTIS in 10' letter on top of the building. :D

I concur on ditching the descriptive title, branding doesn't need further description. In short order everyone will know what it is.

Just because someone else did it, does not make it a good decision. Legacy does not prove competence.

People name their kids Apple, North, Hashtag and Diesel. That makes them retarded, not caselaw.

I agree, but I don't know if all those names are to apartments what the names you've listed are to people (who then have to deal with other people regarding them). If the apartment developments are successful, then the name probably isn't a problem for them. Also think about your logic here---if Fortis had any developments with any of those names already, and I criticized any of them, you'd be saying I don't know what I am talking about.

Beyond that, does Fortis seem like the guy who wants a shit name someone else used horribly already? The fact that he already fired a professional marketing firm tells me no. And they sure as shit were more creative than looking up fruit and animals which most of Australia probably despises being labeled by.

Of course not, however I was just basically coming up with names off of the top of my head when I wrote them.