Underground Racing WINS Texas Invitational’s “King of the Street” for the 6th time!

Underground Racing

Just insanely fast. I mean think about this. That T1 GTR was making probably at least 2300WHP at 66-67psi on that run (Dyno: 2160WHP on 53psi). Very lucky it stayed in one piece

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just insanely fast. I mean think about this. That T1 GTR was making probably at least 2300WHP at 66-67psi on that run (Dyno: 2160WHP on 53psi). Very lucky it stayed in one piece

actually on that pass it made 1955whp . post #402

So I was curious what my car would make at the boost I ran at TI, as I never pushed that hard on the dyno.

For those that were there, you could hear it misfiring in the finals, was a little rich and on the edge of the ignition system.

As it ran in the finals it made 1955whp.

A couple pulls later and fueling and ignition dialed in for that boost level (actually 59psi vs the 60psi baseline and in the finals) and i'm up to 2276whp.

Those that know me know that this is NOT an excuse, but i'm pretty damn impressed with what we're doing with this thing so I wanted to share.

My thinking was that i'd run out of engine before turbos, but i'm happy to say that I was wrong, the turbos in their current spec are pretty much maxed out and I have a few plans in the works already for more. Stay tuned

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/109720...00#entry2014313

post-51915-1444339196_thumb.jpg

So I was curious what my car would make at the boost I ran at TI, as I never pushed that hard on the dyno.

For those that were there, you could hear it misfiring in the finals, was a little rich and on the edge of the ignition system.

A couple pulls later and fueling and ignition dialed in for that boost level (actually 59psi vs the 60psi baseline and in the finals) and i'm up to 2276whp.

Those that know me know that this is NOT an excuse, but i'm pretty damn impressed with what we're doing with this thing so I wanted to share.

My thinking was that i'd run out of engine before turbos, but i'm happy to say that I was wrong, the turbos in their current spec are pretty much maxed out and I have a few plans in the works already for more. Stay tuned

Does not make much sense to me. He ran 66-67 psi in the finals so that should be around 2300WHP not 1955. He ramped the boost up to the max and that is the only reason why he was not left in the dust.

I knew it wouldn't be long until the excuses came out LOL. That dyno will not prove what the car was making on the final run. It takes A LOT more than 1955whp to run anywhere near what that GTR was running at 207 and 210 mph. It's an insult to us to make such an accusation. The entire post that Vegas GTR posted by Tony is a backhanded excuse.

Does not make much sense to me. He ran 66-67 psi in the finals so that should be around 2300WHP not 1955. He ramped the boost up to the max and that is the only reason why he was not left in the dust.

So he ran it on the dyno before he came to the event and it made 2100whp+ and the car ran 205 and 207. That makes sense. But then he turns it up and goes 210 MPH!! and the car now only makes 1955 whp! Has to be a joke right? LOL

Might have been a better move IF this was true just to keep it to himself, but no, I think he wanted to post a detailed excuse in this way. Just the way racing is I guess, losers (most of the time) make excuses.

I knew it wouldn't be long until the excuses came out LOL. That dyno will not prove what the car was making on the final run. It takes A LOT more than 1955whp to run anywhere near what that GTR was running at 207 and 210 mph. It's an insult to us to make such an accusation. The entire post that Vegas GTR posted by Tony is a backhanded excuse.

ASS.. GTR was making 1950-2000whp in fall 2014 without the billet block went consistent 197-201mph , so yeah...207-210 is more like 2250-2300+whp

I'm pretty sure UGR won. Everyone else is looking for answers to why they lost or what they could have done different. Got 6 months to figure out that shit lol.

I'm pretty sure UGR won. Everyone else is looking for answers to why they lost or what they could have done different. Got 6 months to figure out that shit lol.

LOL yeah. Man this next TI is gonna be even crazier. T1 GTR with Twin 80mm Garret GT4708Rs and A;M ;S with a completely new setup.

Really excited to see what UGR is gonna bring to defend that. Im hoping for some Rosso Mars Huracan Shop car action with DCT and XXX package hahahaha (and add some NITTO NT05R drag radials 345/30 R19 in the rear while at it :icon_super: )

Kevin, As you like the AC so much why don't you use it to chill the W2A intercoolers?

Seems to be an easy way to keep the charge nice and cold.?

I don't think he is making excuses. I mean if the car Dynoed 1955 straight from Ti , why would he lie? I mean whats to gain from that.He is just giving you facts about the what his dyno read. You know those mainline Dynos read 10% less than dynojet.

I get where you are coming Kevin based on the trap speed.. Makes little sense. I don't think anyone here thinks any less.A win is a win.

Kevin and kc you guys are a class act. Keep up the good work . Those gtr guys are always full of excuses .. Going to turn up this weekend hopefully at fl2k ...

I though the excuse was a bad sensor? honestly this is a lame statement...

This is VegasGtr after he found out UGR won KOST

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=caf_1358459581

Unfortunate to hear all the excuses.. I told you guys they were sore losers. Well, now you have proof. Anyway, the excuses will keep on coming and the lambo community should ignore them and enjoy the win. The fact is that UGR won and no dyno reading can make that any less impressive. Congratulations again guys!

man those GTR guys are butt hurt.....lololol! it goes like this on the GTR forms... ""I'm not making excuses but..........but this.........but that..........but..but.....but im not making excuses..!"" lololol!!! they need to take loss like man and stfu!

ASS.. GTR was making 1950-2000whp in fall 2014 without the billet block went consistent 197-201mph , so yeah...207-210 is more like 2250-2300+whp

Higher start speed equals higher finish speed. Longer distance accelerating equals higher finish speed. You simply cannot compare finish speeds when start speeds and distance run is variable.

Higher start speed equals higher finish speed. Longer distance accelerating equals higher finish speed. You simply cannot compare finish speeds when start speeds and distance run is variable.

you are the O,M,E,G,A drive....right? ......it was shorter distance dummy... you mad that T1 GTR beat your TI records.................? ......... you GTR guys are pathetic with your excuses.

So he ran it on the dyno before he came to the event and it made 2100whp+ and the car ran 205 and 207. That makes sense. But then he turns it up and goes 210 MPH!! and the car now only makes 1955 whp! Has to be a joke right? LOL

Might have been a better move IF this was true just to keep it to himself, but no, I think he wanted to post a detailed excuse in this way. Just the way racing is I guess, losers (most of the time) make excuses.

Quite common to have issues when turning the boost up higher than it ever has been. Higher boost equals higher cylinder pressure which equals more resistance across the spark plug gap which equals more prone to misfire. Pretty easy to see why the car could make 2100+ WHP and then be turned up and make less... especially with the MAP sensor issue.

Love the R8. Sebastian is a lucky guy. That is one bad ass car that I wished I owned. Congrats to you, him and UGR on the win. You guys are at the top of the game! Looking forward to meeting up again in the spring.

Quite common to have issues when turning the boost up higher than it ever has been. Higher boost equals higher cylinder pressure which equals more resistance across the spark plug gap which equals more prone to misfire. Pretty easy to see why the car could make 2100+ WHP and then be turned up and make less... especially with the MAP sensor issue.

Love the R8. Sebastian is a lucky guy. That is one bad ass car that I wished I owned. Congrats to you, him and UGR on the win. You guys are at the top of the game! Looking forward to meeting up again in the spring.

....maybe because the dumbass had to turn the GTR way past what he had tested just to have a chance to beat the R8 street car on street tires......? sounds like Toni problem...........? lolololol