Underground Racing WINS Texas Invitational’s “King of the Street” for the 6th time!

Underground Racing

you are the O,M,E,G,A drive....right? ......it was shorter distance dummy... you mad that T1 GTR beat your TI records.................? ......... you GTR guys are pathetic with your excuses.

Yes, I am the driver. I am not mad in the least bit. How could I be? I won TI KOTS back to back which nobody else has. Now that is a good record to have!

To me, the speed records really do not mean much. You simply cannot make comparisons when there is a huge variable like distance and time spent accelerating involved. It is an interesting number but does not tell the whole story.

I am happy that T1 was able to represent the GTR as well as he did. Tony kicked ass. Kevin kicked more ass. Congrats.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......i hear that the log is different from final run..... u guys pathetic losers......lolololol......!

You are welcome to believe what you like. You can refer to the GTR Heritage thread to see the "fake" V-Box logs that support the Motec log.

Spring TI should be pretty epic!

TI%20Map%20sensor%20fail.PNG

Clearly shows a sensor issue.

Ivan, we all see this data log of Tony's GTR having issues at the end of the run and most of the run the car was fine. Answer this simple question for me. At what point was the GTR a head of the R8 in that data log?

Incase you have not seen the video, the GTR was NEVER ahead of the R8, so what point are you trying to make with showing a datalog of a car that malfunctioned at the end of a race that it was never leading in anyway, ESP before the GTR started malfunctioning?

Come on man, just let it go. Thnx

Nothing personally against Tony but why does he always show logs after events after he didn't win?

He got 2nd place. He should be proud. His car ran great and it went faster than any other GTR ever at that airfield with no billet block and it survived. That in itself is a huge victory and a huge step for Tony and his motor program.

Everyone should stop making excuses or shoulda coulda wouldas because it ruins the events and tarnishes the events. Just simply show up, race, and hope you brought enough.

Ivan, we all see this data log of Tony's GTR having issues at the end of the run and most of the run the car was fine. Answer this simple question for me. At what point was the GTR a head of the R8 in that data log?

Incase you have not seen the video, the GTR was NEVER ahead of the R8, so what point are you trying to make with showing a datalog of a car that malfunctioned at the end of a race that was never leading in anyway, ESP before the GTR started malfunctioning?

Come on man, just let it go. Thnx

Kevin, you won. There is no dispute. The R8 was in front of the GTR the entire time. No dispute. I did see the video. It was an awesome race. The R8 (and all your cars for that matter) are amazing.

I simply posted the datalog to show that there was a sensor issue which was being questioned in the post I quoted. I was sticking up for Tony who is a stand up guy. You know that too. He is not trying to take anything away from your win. You won! There is no question. He is however sharing his data with the GTR community. He is a technical guy that enjoys the science behind making cars quick and enjoys sharing that with others too.

Again, congrats. You guys kicked ass and are the King Of The Streets!

Kevin, you won. There is no dispute. The R8 was in front of the GTR the entire time. No dispute. I did see the video. It was an awesome race. The R8 (and all your cars for that matter) are amazing.

I simply posted the datalog to show that there was a sensor issue which was being questioned in the post I quoted. I was sticking up for Tony who is a stand up guy. You know that too. He is not trying to take anything away from your win. You won! There is no question. He is however sharing his data with the GTR community. He is a technical guy that enjoys the science behind making cars quick and enjoys sharing that with others too.

Again, congrats. You guys kicked ass and are the King Of The Streets!

No matter how technical, they come out as excuses. Somethings should just stay in house, I'm sure you can agree with that.

Anyway, time to close the book on this as its getting old. See you guys in 6 months. Should be another crazy showdown!

No matter how technical, they come out as excuses. Somethings should just stay in house, I'm sure you can agree with that.

Anyway, time to close the book on this as its getting old. See you guys in 6 months. Should be another crazy showdown!

I agree that to the Lambo guys it will seem like excuses.. but for the GTR guys it comes off as hope. Same info.. different perspectives obviously.

The one inarguable fact is that the R8 won. It was clearly the best car at the event.

Congrats again. You guys killed it.

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/141665...l/#entry1981369

Funny how you were giving excuses before you won KOTS....stay humble right? lol

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/141665...l/#entry1981369

Funny how you were giving excuses before you won KOTS....stay humble right? lol

Funny how you didn't ready more than that, Ivan asked a question as to what the differences in the X cars would be between the last event and this one, as he said he already beat us and there was no sense in racing again as he already won. So I explained after he asked.

Your AE has failed. How is the weather over there at DP? ;)

TI%20Map%20sensor%20fail.PNG

Clearly shows a sensor issue.

Clearly shows a unreliable car that couldn't handle all that power....

So you guys pick one unreliable or losing 1 race? Ether way the GTR fanboys already look like a bunch of winning Bitches....

I don't take it as whining, more of a postmortem. Lambos and GTRs have both won, lost and broken at these events at various times. If a sensor fails and causes a loss (or doesn't) it is still worth knowing the limits and weak links that come with the various platforms as they are pushed. I am for one glad Tony is sharing the information he gleaned at this event. At the end of the day the customers are the winners as these cars are shaken down under such harsh conditions. Tony lost, being forthcoming about some of the factors that led to it is transparency not whining.

At the end of the day his power to weight ratio and aero caused the loss. It is cool seeing an underdog platform get rung out for everything it's worth, and to me it is fascinating seeing some of the challenges that must be overcome.

At the end of the day Kevin and company had the faster car, there is no denying that.

These threads always turn out the same. GTR wins and Kevin compliments them in the win. Lambo wins and every freaking gtr fanboi can't stop bending over backwards to try and come up with an excuse.

I am a Lambo fan through and through but find it pretty amazing that a 3.6 V6 can keep up with a 5.2 V10. Then I stop caring cause the GTR posters on here make me want to bleach my eyes like that woman in Cali.

These threads always turn out the same. GTR wins and Kevin compliments them in the win. Lambo wins and every freaking gtr fanboi can't stop bending over backwards to try and come up with an excuse.

I am a Lambo fan through and through but find it pretty amazing that a 3.6 V6 can keep up with a 5.2 V10. Then I stop caring cause the GTR posters on here make me want to bleach my eyes like that woman in Cali.

I feel you, I own a Lambo and GTR and I find some of the fanboys from either side to be nauseating. I do find the GTR crowd to be more interesting as they tend to as a whole share more technical information and tend to me more technically inclined. I am a gear head and like seeing how the sausage is made when it comes to relatively small motors making big power. I still see the GTR platform being shut out once the DCT Hurrican builds get rolling with Drag radials. That car will have all the advantages the Lambo had over the GTR along with a good transmission.

So you guys pick one unreliable or losing 1 race? Ether way the GTR fanboys already look like a bunch of winning Bitches....

Clears shows no knowledge of cars and car parts in general.

I don't take it as whining, more of a postmortem. Lambos and GTRs have both won, lost and broken at these events at various times. If a sensor fails and causes a loss (or doesn't) it is still worth knowing the limits and weak links that come with the various platforms as they are pushed. I am for one glad Tony is sharing the information he gleaned at this event. At the end of the day the customers are the winners as these cars are shaken down under such harsh conditions. Tony lost, being forthcoming about some of the factors that led to it is transparency not whining.

At the end of the day his power to weight ratio and aero caused the loss. It is cool seeing an underdog platform get rung out for everything it's worth, and to me it is fascinating seeing some of the challenges that must be overcome.

At the end of the day Kevin and company had the faster car, there is no denying that.

+100000

as 7secGT-R said above, it's all a matter of perspective.

can you help me decipher this graph? b/c i'm not quite sure what i'm seeing here/what all those lines mean.

man those GTR guys are butt hurt.....lololol! it goes like this on the GTR forms... ""I'm not making excuses but..........but this.........but that..........but..but.....but im not making excuses..!"" lololol!!! they need to take loss like man and stfu!

you are the O,M,E,G,A drive....right? ......it was shorter distance dummy... you mad that T1 GTR beat your TI records.................? ......... you GTR guys are pathetic with your excuses.

.......i hear that the log is different from final run..... u guys pathetic losers......lolololol......!

....maybe because the dumbass had to turn the GTR way past what he had tested just to have a chance to beat the R8 street car on street tires......? sounds like Toni problem...........? lolololol

Do you even read over your posts? All I read is "I am 12; pot, meet kettle."

..... good for nothing full race car the underdog......? GTR has no airfilters....exhaust coming from the hood..stright achoal fuel....and dragster tires on back and prob nitrous...and still the underdoggy? what planet you from? so you learned a lot from a sensor fail..lololol... go home A"M'S fanboy

Mckinsey.. what car do you own and what is your name? everyone on here can put a name to a car or has met someone on here. You are obviously hiding behind that User name.

why don't you man up and tell us who you are.. i don't mind people rooting for a certain camp if we all know who we are talking to.