Ferrari F12 TDF

Chin.Up

I didn't have volume watching the video because im at the office...but are the front tires really wider? That seems like it would look just akward to me. And have any other cars ever done that? or is this the first to use the tactic of a wider front trac?

Audi RS3 has wider fronts than rears. But it is 4wd

Love the TDF and F12 in general.

saw one in person a few weeks ago in dubai and honestly thought it was a Plastic mess-06 for a split second.

Incredibly underwhelming.

You were in Dubai and didn't look me up! I would have taken you for some shawarma down in Abu Dhabi. LPers have an open invitation at my place.

Spotted this in Hong Kong today. Actually the wifey spotted it first and shouted "get a pic of the Ferrari". Looks WAY BETTER in person than in the photos I have seen or the one I took today.

post-24965-1451397733_thumb.jpg

Im surprised how fast they started delivering these. Seems like it just popped up a few weeks ago and already instagram is covered in delivery pics

On 2nd thought it might just be a regular F12. The yellow/black made me think TDF but the rear window doesn't look right.

• 4 weeks later...

all reviews seem to indicate it is a proper beast, and one needs to be quite the driver to get the best performance out of it. That is something I love to hear, not these easy to drive cars.

Interesting how the standard F12 is holding its value well, or are they just not selling anywhere near the advertised offer prices?

• 2 weeks later...
The more I look at it the more it looks like a Corvette :/

Agree.

Love the tdf right until it's next to a corvette - no idea why Ferrari didn't add a rear wing.

On 2nd thought it might just be a regular F12. The yellow/black made me think TDF but the rear window doesn't look right.

You can tell if it's a TDF because the "uterus" is at the front. In your pic, it's at the back, hence, it's a regular F12.

You can tell if it's a TDF because the "uterus" is at the front. In your pic, it's at the back, hence, it's a regular F12.

Hahaha