Breast Augmentation

looney

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife is strongly thinking about it, but I am concerned after 2 kids they may want to do a lift as well, and seeing the scarring involved with that I'm not sure its worth it. She has lost all of her pregnancy weight and then some, but this is the only thing that I can tell is bothering her...

I have heard good things about a Dr. Renato Saltz in Utah.

If my wife does go through with it, would want to research who the absolute best is in that procedure is, and use that doc.

For that you get a mommy makeover. Boobs, lift, tummy tuck. It's a thing

Any surgery that is unnecessary is stupid as is male baldness treatments and a man dying his hair. Tooth whitening I'm all for!

IMO basic cosmetic enhancements are fine. For example, if a woman gets to age fifty and her hair starts graying so she starts dyeing it so as to look like the same woman but with colored hair, I think that is fine. If a woman gets to fifty and finds she has two chins where she used to have one, getting surgery to go back to one chin so that she looks like a fifty year-old with one chin instead of two I think is fine. It's when you get someone fifty years-old who wants to have plastic surgery to make them look twenty-five where there's a real problem I think.

my wife is strongly thinking about it, but I am concerned after 2 kids they may want to do a lift as well, and seeing the scarring involved with that I'm not sure its worth it. She has lost all of her pregnancy weight and then some, but this is the only thing that I can tell is bothering her...

I have heard good things about a Dr. Renato Saltz in Utah.

If my wife does go through with it, would want to research who the absolute best is in that procedure is, and use that doc.

My girlfriend is already a D-E cup and will likely also need a lift which is one of the reasons we're researching the issue within an inch of its life to make sure we find someone who has performed what she wants and has a proven track record.

My girlfriend is already a D-E cup and will likely also need a lift which is one of the reasons we're researching the issue within an inch of its life to make sure we find someone who has performed what she wants and has a proven track record.

She's a d~E and wants implants?????????????

She's a d~E and wants implants?????????????

she wants them more perky and prominent. as i'm sure most guys here know a nadural D-E sits a little lower than an augmented E cup would.

she's desperately looking forward to wearing triangle bikini's and backless dresses

she wants them more perky and prominent. as i'm sure most guys here know a nadural D-E sits a little lower than an augmented E cup would.

she's desperately looking forward to wearing triangle bikini's and backless dresses

Sounds like she needs more like reduction than augmentation

I'm surprised nobody mentioned procedure being done thought the belly button.

No scars at all.

This approach can only be done with saline implants. Ever since the FDA reapproved silicone implants, I'd say silicone implants are much more popular these days due to its more natural feel and reliability. You can't place silicone implants through the belly button because they come prefilled.

sonnythebull, are you some kind of a preacher? You sound weird.

I'm wierd that I like a woman who doesn't get surgery and stuff shoved in her body unnecessarily ?

I like women who keep very fit, do the best they can with what they have as they age,work out ,dye their hair , dress well, manicures,pedicures, laser facials, maybe a little Botox. But most women do not look better after face lifts , tummy tucks , breast implants and other Frankenstein shit.

My wife looks amazing and I think if you are with a woman who you think needs surgery you should move on or they should dump your ass.

Here she is now at 46 no surgery. It's not needed. My opinion. If that makes me wierd ok ...

IMO basic cosmetic enhancements are fine. For example, if a woman gets to age fifty and her hair starts graying so she starts dyeing it so as to look like the same woman but with colored hair, I think that is fine. If a woman gets to fifty and finds she has two chins where she used to have one, getting surgery to go back to one chin so that she looks like a fifty year-old with one chin instead of two I think is fine. It's when you get someone fifty years-old who wants to have plastic surgery to make them look twenty-five where there's a real problem I think.

Generally, people don't understand the physiologic damage that a woman's body goes through with pregnancy. The breasts and abdomen go through irreversible damage upon the engorgement and stretching of tissue. After breast feeding, often times the breasts are left deflated with loss of volume. The abdominal rectus muscles are separated with a gap (diastasis) that can never be remedied even with a million sit-ups. A woman can be 100 lbs and still suffer from loose skin or stretch marks in the lower abdomen. These changes can Not be fixed with diet or exercise. The only way to "give the mother her body back" is for her to undergo a Mommy Makeover - breast augmentation and/or breast lift along with a concurrent abdominoplasty. Mothers deserves this after sacrificing their bodies for their children.

In regards, to the breast lift scars, I can say that these scars heal most excellent when performed correctly - to the point where the scars are near imperceptible.

Looney - My wife went to Dr Revis for a revision/correction. His work started out above average and he is does seem to be a nice guy. After 6 months the wife developed capsular contractual which is fairly common we are told. Dr. R did another revision and the same thing happened yet again so there is that.......

Do a Google search in Dr. Ray, stay far far away

There is a solution for recurrent capsular contracture. There is an acellular dermis (kind of like donated skin graft) called Alloderm that I use in my breast cancer reconstruction patients. These patients almost Never develop capsular contracture. The company, Lifecell, that makes this dermal graft then produced a similar dermal graft called Strattice for difficult cosmetic complications. Strattice is now used for difficult capsular contracture cases with marked success.

I'm wierd that I like a woman who doesn't get surgery and stuff shoved in her body unnecessarily ?

I like women who keep very fit, do the best they can with what they have as they age,work out ,dye their hair , dress well, manicures,pedicures, laser facials, maybe a little Botox. But most women do not look better after face lifts , tummy tucks , breast implants and other Frankenstein shit.

My wife looks amazing and I think if you are with a woman who you think needs surgery you should move on or they should dump your ass.

Here she is now at 46 no surgery. It's not needed. My opinion. If that makes me wierd ok ...

I have been following your posts for a while and , since i have not met you personally, from your internet persona, you want to go out of your way to be abrasive and confrontational. Why i am not sure nor do i care, but it seems to me that you have a god complex and your opinion is gospel. Anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot in your opinion.

Your choice to live your life as such, i am amazed more members haven't told you to fcuk off.

I have been following your posts for a while and , since i have not met you personally, from your internet persona, you want to go out of your way to be abrasive and confrontational. Why i am not sure nor do i care, but it seems to me that you have a god complex and your opinion is gospel. Anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot in your opinion.

Your choice to live your life as such, i am amazed more members haven't told you to fcuk off.

I was responding to a post calling me wierd. I'm happy if anyone tells me to fcuk off I don't mind people's opinions ,abrasive .confrontational or not. I think most people on here have strong positions when they post.

Just for my own reference I went over my posts and 98 percent are pleasant and not abrasive at all so I'm not sure why you feel this way.

I was responding to a post calling me wierd. I'm happy if anyone tells me to fcuk off I don't mind people's opinions ,abrasive .confrontational or not. I think most people on here have strong positions when they post.

Just for my own reference I went over my posts and 98 percent are pleasant and not abrasive at all so I'm not sure why you feel this way.

fcuk off :icon_mrgreen:

Opinions, strong or not, are just opinions and everyone is entitled to theirs . Besides the obvious right or wrong, which is am not going to get into, discussion boards are about sharing opinions and it is impossible to get a consensus with such a diverse groups of members.

A lot of times, you come across as a bully, rude and condescending. There is no need for it.

I don't want to hijack this thread anymore, you can PM me if you wish.

Opinions, strong or not, are just opinions and everyone is entitled to theirs . Besides the obvious right or wrong, which is am not going to get into, discussion boards are about sharing opinions and it is impossible to get a consensus with such a diverse groups of members.

A lot of times, you come across as a bully, rude and condescending. There is no need for it.

I don't want to hijack this thread anymore, you can PM me if you wish.

Pm sent

I'm sure you have a prenup, right?

post-25406-1448165671.jpg

I'm sure you have a prenup, right?

post-25406-1448165671.jpg

Even if you have one dollar no one wants to fight over it. So yes we do but next year we have been together 16 years and 13 married so its not something I worry about.

She is also very successful and owns her business

Even if you have one dollar no one wants to fight over it. So yes we do but next year we have been together 16 years and 13 married so its not something I worry about.

She is also very successful and owns her business

Don't get this the wrong way, I'm just having some fun with a righteous men :)

Power to you and your wife with such an achievement, btw! I mean it.

(can you reassure me that you don't own any congregation?) Just kidding .... :)

Don't get this the wrong way, I'm just having some fun with a righteous men :)

Power to you and your wife with such an achievement, btw! I mean it.

(can you reassure me that you don't own any congregation?) Just kidding .... :)

Thanks...I'm not religous or righteous at all....just strong opinions. And I don't get offended ever don't worry :)