Breast Augmentation

looney

I would never be with a woman that voluntarily had themselves cut open and stuff shoved inside. Unless it was reconstructive . It just seems mental and 95 percent of them don't need it and the boobs are ugly after.

Dude, if they could bolt on a larger dick to guys as easily as they can Boobs on a girl, could you imagine how many men would be standing in that line?

I agree it is a psychological issue, however done right a woman feels more confident about themselves in our current world. So I don't think the "mental" side of it is always a bad thing.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looney - My wife went to Dr Revis for a revision/correction. His work started out above average and he is does seem to be a nice guy. After 6 months the wife developed capsular contractual which is fairly common we are told. Dr. R did another revision and the same thing happened yet again so there is that.......

Do a Google search in Dr. Ray, stay far far away

Believe it or not Utah is the capital for this surgery. All over the world women come to see Dr. Pledger. In Provo Utah nonetheless. The Mormon capital of the world. Athlete's wives, Playmates, actress'. You name it he's done them.

Believe it or not Utah is the capital for this surgery. All over the world women come to see Dr. Pledger. In Provo Utah nonetheless. The Mormon capital of the world. Athlete's wives, Playmates, actress'. You name it he's done them.

I can believe that, after having 16 children in order to keep up with the neighbours I bet the ol' milkers need a revitalising "pep talk"

I can believe that, after having 16 children in order to keep up with the neighbours I bet the ol' milkers need a revitalising "pep talk"

:icon_mrgreen:

I have played with them....it's for mental cases only. On both sides. Play away they are all yours

If big tits are for mental cases than I'll gladly go into the asylum :downtown: I'll bet you see fake boobs as the "ultimate sin" but won't bat an eye at teeth whitening, male-baldness treatments, or hair dying. There's so much physical enhancement that people go into now a days I'm still find it funny that people get upset over messing with boobs. To each their own.

I will say this though, it's glorious that we have a big titties thread...it's the most wonderful time of the year :downtown:

Hey guys, thanks so much for the responses, I'm just about to head out for work, so cant issue a big reply but will check out the other doctors suggested, will PM Plastique999, and thanks for sharing your experience Dr. Noisewater.

My girlfriend was so obsessed with them for a long time, until we started watching botched. Now she's happy with her natural size, particularly because she realized the discomfort and scarring issues most of her friends endure. I'm willing and open to paying for the augmentation as i'm supportive of whatever she wants to do, however, ever since the ball was in her court, she refuses to proceed. Its definitely a mental thing.

Whilst I cannot offer any surgery related advice I would just like to take this moment to say that women that I have encountered that have had surgery are generally much happier with their bodies than those who have not had surgery.

It is one less thing they worry about and they seem to have more confidence. It is their choice and they have taken it.

People saying oooh no or similar, well I say, yes please.

That is absolutely true.

Altough many are really happy without too.

If big tits are for mental cases than I'll gladly go into the asylum :downtown: I'll bet you see fake boobs as the "ultimate sin" but won't bat an eye at teeth whitening, male-baldness treatments, or hair dying. There's so much physical enhancement that people go into now a days I'm still find it funny that people get upset over messing with boobs. To each their own.

I will say this though, it's glorious that we have a big titties thread...it's the most wonderful time of the year :downtown:

Any surgery that is unnecessary is stupid as is male baldness treatments and a man dying his hair. Tooth whitening I'm all for!

My girlfriend was so obsessed with them for a long time, until we started watching botched. Now she's happy with her natural size, particularly because she realized the discomfort and scarring issues most of her friends endure. I'm willing and open to paying for the augmentation as i'm supportive of whatever she wants to do, however, ever since the ball was in her court, she refuses to proceed. Its definitely a mental thing.

Smart woman

Any surgery that is unnecessary is stupid as is male baldness treatments and a man dying his hair. Tooth whitening I'm all for!

I can respect that :drunk:

LP you done grown up. 3 pages on boob jobs and everyone is respectful and helpful. I love this place!

Well can't be too grown up... :eusa_dance:

underboob.png

my wife is strongly thinking about it, but I am concerned after 2 kids they may want to do a lift as well, and seeing the scarring involved with that I'm not sure its worth it. She has lost all of her pregnancy weight and then some, but this is the only thing that I can tell is bothering her...

I have heard good things about a Dr. Renato Saltz in Utah.

If my wife does go through with it, would want to research who the absolute best is in that procedure is, and use that doc.

I know a girl in Miami that had hers done and they were VERY nice. Although they were nice before too.

cool-if you can get me the doctor info just in case (assuming you still talk to her)