Breast Augmentation

looney

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey wheels, if you are so transgender you may have to go down the route of bolt on boobs but I digress, lets hear more from Looney.

Not really much i can contribute. I came here to learn ;)

But there has been some helpful information for sure (in amongst the irrelevant negativity). So thanks to all who have contributed.

Her stomach is actually nice. There are some imperceivable stetch marks that you only see when shes sitting down or leaning over, but they really arent bad at all. So just really want the first part only.

Yes mine was a 34 DDD, but is now down to a DD due to weightloss (she wasnt fat, just coming off of pregnancy). Sounds like my wife and your GF are looking for the same thing. Let me know what you end up doing.

Still very much in the research phase at present, but I'll PM you ina couple of days with some more detail.

In light of the capsular contraction mentioned above, that is a concern, in turn were looking into practitioners with "Brazillian" implants. I'm not sure if they have another name, but they are the fury ones with less than 1% likelihood of contraction scaring after 20 years.

More research is underway though.

So something I just realized, this smiley is of breasts? :downtown: And here I always thought it was of a guy reading a book! :eusa_doh:

Sexually_def1ad_2509467.jpg

37510311.jpg

Sexually-Oblivious-Rhino-meme-collection-1mut.com-2.jpg

Best tits AND body on the internet right now is BY FAR

Helga Lovekaty

Please google her and you'll see why.

Now let's find who's Katy!

Now let's find who's Katy!

HAVENT SEEN OR HEARD FROM YOU IN FOREVER, AND YOU POP UP IN THIS THREAD! LMAOO

HAVENT SEEN OR HEARD FROM YOU IN FOREVER, AND YOU POP UP IN THIS THREAD! LMAOO

Just making sure this thread is well documented with names and pictures!

Best tits AND body on the internet right now is BY FAR

Helga Lovekaty

Please google her and you'll see why.

Russia, Russia, Russia! :eusa_dance:

Since were sharing, here is my current #1 on the hall pass list for me. And she happens to live in my city as well.

Implants are there but definitely on the smaller side.

Anllela Sagra

post-679-1448546153_thumb.jpg

post-679-1448546168_thumb.jpg

post-679-1448546192_thumb.jpg

post-679-1448546223_thumb.jpg

post-679-1448546236_thumb.jpg

I like proportional to body, can be on the big side of that equation but too big looks ridiculous imo, I think the line is the question, are they or aren't they? if the answer is they definitely are, then it is too big! Not sure is a winner

Nice!

Gonna need to NSFW tag this thread!

:iamwithstupid:

I was having my hair cut yesterday browsing LP, opened this thread, my hairdresser nearly cut one of my ears off :lol2:

I said it's a car forum, he said suuure :lol2:

I like proportional to body, can be on the big side of that equation but too big looks ridiculous imo, I think the line is the question, are they or aren't they? if the answer is they definitely are, then it is too big! Not sure is a winner

Exactly

But that is your personal preference. Some people like that look. And in fact that is what my girlfriend is after, hence asking about US practitioners, as here in Australia they seem very heavily focused on that "natural" look.

Why pay for fake boobs to look like you haven't had a boob job? Might as well stick with what you've got. Then you genuinely look natural.

Big thanks to plastique he had provided some good guidance by PM and the research continues. We will also look into some of the doctors noted.

So as for pics, i guess we can just open this thread up for boob pics if you want capt.

Heres my vote for some of the hottest tits in the world. Swedish model Emelie Ekstrom

emelie-ekstrom-up-close-427990.jpg

Does anyone really find these implants attractive?

But that is your personal preference. Some people like that look. And in fact that is what my girlfriend is after, hence asking about US practitioners, as here in Australia they seem very heavily focused on that "natural" look.

Why pay for fake boobs to look like you haven't had a boob job? Might as well stick with what you've got. Then you genuinely look natural.

Big thanks to plastique he had provided some good guidance by PM and the research continues. We will also look into some of the doctors noted.

So as for pics, i guess we can just open this thread up for boob pics if you want capt.

Heres my vote for some of the hottest tits in the world. Swedish model Emelie Ekstrom

emelie-ekstrom-up-close-427990.jpg

Pretty much the same

ricer-mods-3.jpg

dsc01182w.jpg

ricer-mods-33.jpg

Does anyone really find these implants attractive?

You know how some cars have fender flares for days that look seemless? Some of the AMG Blacks come to mind and a few audis. You know how some cars have fender flares that look bolted on...literally like they were thrown up and hit with the screw gun?

These fall in the later category.