Huracan SL Spy Photos

IanMan

How did they get the H-talk.com car cover in the photo? Maybe not the SL? Who knows.

thats a watermark that they just happened to place on the car cover. unless you were being funny. in which case...you got me. hahahahaha

thats a watermark that they just happened to place on the car cover. unless you were being funny. in which case...you got me. hahahahaha

Sad but I was being serious about the car cover... lol. I guess the iPhone 6 + needs to be bigger because I couldn't tell.

All those high boost pulls killed my brain cells.

interesting, seems to be a bit more extreme than previous SLs were over the standard cars... maybe just a wide body kit by someone else?

Why is there a forum dedicated only to the Huracan? It seems a bit narrow in scope, doesn't it?

They seem to have quite a few active members. I have a profile and there were lots of people talking. I thought the same at first, but when you think that there have been more than 4K Aventadors produced and that there will be God knows how many Huracans produced, it kind of makes sense.

On another note, I'm so glad that the SL has the opened up front fenders! I knew they had to implement something like this. I hope the SL comes really close to the SV in terms of racing influence. I hope it's really stripped out and has lots of carbon.

Why is there a forum dedicated only to the Huracan? It seems a bit narrow in scope, doesn't it?

Most active forum when it comes to all things Huracan, lots of good info with many owners signed up which is good to see.

As for the spy shot, those guys don't look like they are working for Lambo :icon_mrgreen:

interesting, seems to be a bit more extreme than previous SLs were over the standard cars... maybe just a wide body kit by someone else?

:iamwithstupid:

I don't think Lambo will go that wild. If they do = wow and shut up and take my money for the Perfo!!!

• 3 months later...

This has already been confirmed to be Novitec's body kit, they posted exact same car on their Instagram. SL is still a ways off.

• 1 month later...

Please no more posts on the Huracan SL until we have something concrete, I am getting way too excited when I see the posts and very disappointed when I see there is nothing :icon_mrgreen:

I put a deposit down for the SL, my dealer thinks the car will arrive Q1 2019.

LOL

• 1 month later...