Gallardo STS fatal street race

Lambo91

He is fcuked for the rest of his life.

Sadly, the justice system in Indonesia can still be bought. It is unlikely that he will go to jail: after buying off judges or lawyers he might pay some small/token compensation to the victims families and then nothing else will come of it.

Pity the families of the deceased and injured as these are the people who cannot "Afford" justice. The middle aged couple who were out buying milk may have been the breadwinners for their family and in one moment the wife is both injured and lost her husband.

Sadly, the justice system in Indonesia can still be bought. It is unlikely that he will go to jail: after buying off judges or lawyers he might pay some small/token compensation to the victims families and then nothing else will come of it.

Pity the families of the deceased and injured as these are the people who cannot "Afford" justice. The middle aged couple who were out buying milk may have been the breadwinners for their family and in one moment the wife is both injured and lost her husband.

:iamwithstupid:

I heard from a friend that one family once asked for $350USD to close the case for a fatal accident aswell..crazy.

the stall owner is couple who are injured. The deceased is the customer.

*Warning graphic video of the crash site*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5pEYSmra8Q

:iamwithstupid:

I heard from a friend that one family once asked for $350USD to close the case for a fatal accident aswell..crazy.

the stall owner is couple who are injured. The deceased is the customer.

*Warning graphic video of the crash site*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5pEYSmra8Q

OMG is the driver really texting while getting out of a smoking car? What an idiot

Yeah somebody will get paid.

I have to say one thing, at least the guy started helping people afterwards. Most would have fled or laid on the ground acting like they were the victim.

He is probably a decent guy that let ignorance and pride get the best of him. Very sad.

I hope the victim died suddenly. I can't imagine getting dragged under a moving automobile. So sad for him to be killed when out with his wife too. :( I was run over a few years ago and it was the most painful thing in my life.

OMG is the driver really texting while getting out of a smoking car? What an idiot

I am sure he was texting to save his own arse as he knew he had killed someone...

I hope the victim died suddenly. I can't imagine getting dragged under a moving automobile. So sad for him to be killed when out with his wife too. :( I was run over a few years ago and it was the most painful thing in my life.

the couple survived....it was their customer that passed away.

the couple survived....it was their customer that passed away.

Ah, gotcha. Still sad. Thanks for correcting me. I misread.

Shame an innocent died and yet he is still alive and kicking.

^^^^ This right here^^^^

I couldn't believe that not one person went over to the dead guy to try and cover him with something..anything. Absolutely disgusting.