Did anyone here decide to never have children?

MrDoctor

Wait... You're a chick? For five years now I always assumed you were a dude....

Lol. Yup, a chick who loves/drives V12 Bulls ;)

That's me, my son and my dealer when I purchased my LP700 a few months ago.

FB_IMG_1453769414883.jpg

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Yup, a chick who loves/drives V12 Bulls ;)

That's me, my son and my dealer when I purchased my LP700 a few months ago.

FB_IMG_1453769414883.jpg

Eyedoc is a lady,

Her husband is a dude.

I never said kids are my only reason for living or that I didnt feel I had purpose in life prior to kids. Im a bit confused when you state "you never said you dont understand having children but logically it makes no sense"?

So you chose to have a wife vs just spending the rest of your life with another woman without a contract? You chose the contract?

I have not owned horses but I have owned plenty of dogs. It is not one way. Perhaps you are using your own argument against your self about tricking yourself into thinking its all joy? Dogs do things that make you angry as well. Dogs can be disobedient at times and they can also wake you in the middle of the night. Its not always perfect with dogs either.

Trying to explain the joys of raising a child to a person that has none is like trying to explain sex to a virgin. The virgin can put on paper many different reasons why you wouldnt want to have sex: pyscho partners after, stds, emotional drama, etc, but the one reason why you would have sex trumps all of the reasons why you wouldnt. Just cant easily articulate that reason to a person who hasnt been there.

It's not logical to willfully bring something into your life that will scream , crap, piss , age you, impact your relationship, and your finances but people do it cause the biology overrides the logic is what I'm saying.

What is with you and the contract? Any contract is only as good as the people who are party to it so contract or not I'm with her. And you didn't pick the right breeds or maybe aren't good at raising dogs but our dogs cause us zero stress and always have for decades, same breed...But trying to explain how to live a stress free joy filled life of obedient animals without children is like trying to explain sex to a oh wait

😁

I think you're confused buddy, this isn't toof, it's eye. :lol2:

:shock: I seriously read that as Toof 3 times!!! My apologies EyeDoc and Doc4Eyes. I know you guys are married and that Eye is the lady!

Eventually there will be a time where Cake will be assumed to be a guy, as it's common knowledge that only men use this forum. :icon_mrgreen:
:iamwithstupid:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Eventually there will be a time where Cake will be assumed to be a guy, as it's common knowledge that only men use this forum. :icon_mrgreen:

Ahem!

Wait... You're a chick? For five years now I always assumed you were a dude....

tumblr_l8nvh8vIWZ1qzmowao1_1280.jpg

I never said I don't understand having children, I will say logically it makes no sense and everyone who found meaning with a kid or now has a complete life should have been working on themselves maybe . You have no purpose, no life and you have sex , a kid pops out and the clouds part and you are complete? I know there is way more to life than that and you can't hinge your whole meaning or reason to live on one thing ever.

I'm not ok with having a wife I chose to have a wife because she is awesome, our horses and dogs are all one way joy except the day they die (kids not so much).

These feelings will be understood by you when/if you will have children, I used to think exactly like you, not anymore.

As for your replying to my question above, I am happy to see you find joy in so many things, sometimes internet personas can be deceiving, some come to vent and that's ok with me.

It's not logical to willfully bring something into your life that will scream , crap, piss , age you, impact your relationship, and your finances but people do it cause the biology overrides the logic is what I'm saying.

How happy, from 1 to 10, are you that your parents did not have the same views as you?

:lol2:

How happy, from 1 to 10, are you that your parents did not have the same views as you?

:lol2:

I have no children but have been heard to say that I am glad my parents did.

I don't really regret not having children and also did not make that choice to say no until I reached close to 50.

These feelings will be understood by you when/if you will have children, I used to think exactly like you, not anymore.

As for your replying to my question above, I am happy to see you find joy in so many things, sometimes internet personas can be deceiving, some come to vent and that's ok with me.

Again these feelings mean as much to you as they do to me because neither one of us is living the others life. In my experience I don't see people happier , healthier, rested, better relationships with kids than without . Having said that they are clearly happy or have convinced themselves they are happy due to them having children. But sleep ,my wife,sex and freedom is more important to me than another responsibility that has my DNA.

In the words of a guy I know who who just had his first kid and is thrilled " I was gonna buy a GT3 like yours but now that I have a kid I'm facked"

I had no idea EyeDoc was a female either, just always assumed a guy. It's like an automatic assumption, someone owns a Lambo and is an eye doctor, so of course it must be a guy.

What is with you and the contract? Any contract is only as good as the people who are party to it so contract or not I'm with her. And you didn't pick the right breeds or maybe aren't good at raising dogs but our dogs cause us zero stress and always have for decades, same breed...But trying to explain how to live a stress free joy filled life of obedient animals without children is like trying to explain sex to a oh wait

😁

I think what donblackie means though is that marriage is not per se at all logical either. It is a contract created, one that can really mess up your life if the relationship goes south and divorce happens. So strictly logically-speaking, why marry at all? Maybe you agree that logically, marriage doesn't much make sense, but you like being married, i.e. emotions. For many people, that is how it is with children. I think you are right that strictly logically-speaking, it makes no sense to have children.

Again these feelings mean as much to you as they do to me because neither one of us is living the others life. In my experience I don't see people happier , healthier, rested, better relationships with kids than without . Having said that they are clearly happy or have convinced themselves they are happy due to them having children. But sleep ,my wife,sex and freedom is more important to me than another responsibility that has my DNA.

In the words of a guy I know who who just had his first kid and is thrilled " I was gonna buy a GT3 like yours but now that I have a kid I'm facked"

Sonny, you make some decent points.

But think big picture for a second:

People with all of the financial accomplishments in the world......usually will still be seeking something extra.

Even people without financial accomplishments would seek it too.

It's not for everyone but surely you can see the appeal for those that do?

A few people on here wrote "it wasn't about me anymore but others"....that's pretty profound.

I see a bunch of friends my age going through the "struggle"....some whine, some don't.

Well I'm both anti marriage and children. I don't like young people until they are over 30! First, I'm not religious at all. Believe religion is the biggest problem on the planet. The sooner people lose the belief in god the better the world will be. Yes, I openly admit to not believing in a god or gods! I'm a libertarian fiscally conservative.

On women, we are not biologically programed to be with one women. We are designed to procreate with many women. I have many women friends, some with benefits. We'll likely end up alone, old and miserable. Why not have fun. I don't like children, they are very annoying. I don't want to be responsible for one and I don't mean financially. Basically I would offer an unstable life environment. The big problem, I don't do well in relationships period. The biggest problem, I have constant temptation in my life. I like being able to act on it.

I am talking about what you feel the first time you see your child, you can not talk about or understand how it is until you actually experience it for yourself. Trust me I am as set in my ways as they come, if you'll ever have the chance you will realize what I am talking about.

I have in my life exactly what you have but with the extra joy my beautiful children give me, do you think men with children don't sleep, have sex, etc. who are you talking to? LOL.

As for your friend who can't buy the GT3 because of the birth of his child it's very likely that he's is balling on a budget. I see no other reason for not purchasing the car.

😁

You are kind of arguing out of both sides of your mouth. When I stated my kids didnt add financial burden nor did they cause me to lose sleep you said I was one of those that exaggerate to justify how nice having kids is.

Yet you state your dogs cause you zero stress even though they cry (bark/whine), crap and piss too. Or do you have a special breed that doesn't crap? I'd be interested.

Lastly, marriage is totally a man made deal. What's the logical upside of being married vs just with someone?

Sonny, you make some decent points.

But think big picture for a second:

People with all of the financial accomplishments in the world......usually will still be seeking something extra.

Even people without financial accomplishments would seek it too.

It's not for everyone but surely you can see the appeal for those that do?

A few people on here wrote "it wasn't about me anymore but others"....that's pretty profound.

I see a bunch of friends my age going through the "struggle"....some whine, some don't.

I do not see the appeal of a kid in any way except to fill a need you have or didn't know you have until the kids happen.

Interesting how you seem to think after financial accomplishments , the other one would be kids, no other accomplishments rate?

You are kind of arguing out of both sides of your mouth. When I stated my kids didnt add financial burden nor did they cause me to lose sleep you said I was one of those that exaggerate to justify how nice having kids is.

Yet you state your dogs cause you zero stress even though they cry (bark/whine), crap and piss too. Or do you have a special breed that doesn't crap? I'd be interested.

Lastly, marriage is totally a man made deal. What's the logical upside of being married vs just with someone?

A dog can be left alone, put in a cage , boarded etc..and shits outside. Not really the same as a kid unless you want to let us in on new parenting methods.

Anything with upside is logical to me and my marriage is all upside.

I am talking about what you feel the first time you see your child, you can not talk about or understand how it is until you actually experience it for yourself. Trust me I am as set in my ways as they come, if you'll ever have the chance you will realize what I am talking about.

I have in my life exactly what you have but with the extra joy my beautiful children give me, do you think men with children don't sleep, have sex, etc. who are you talking to? LOL.

As for your friend who can't buy the GT3 because of the birth of his child it's very likely that he's is balling on a budget. I see no other reason for not purchasing the car.

I agree I can't know how it feels and I don't want to know based on the years after of raising them.

You think the quality of sleep and sex is as good when you have a baby , infant , toddler as it is without? Come on.

He's not my friend and is a big douche agreed but the fact that a few months after his dream of having a son happens he is writing how facked he is. He obviously isn't getting that newborn feeling.

Anyway enjoy your kids !

A dog can be left alone, put in a cage , boarded etc..and shits outside. Not really the same as a kid unless you want to let us in on new parenting methods.

Anything with upside is logical to me and my marriage is all upside.

Good points on the dog. Do they only bark outside?

You are not answering the question directly, you are answering it like your so called "delusional happy parents would".

What is the upside of actually having a marriage contract? I understand the upside of having a companion for life, I'm talking about the marriage contract.