New car for Kris coming in?

Pappyslambo

i was in that car a few times and def one of the nicest roadsters ive seen :eek3dance:

this is the car that made me want a lambo again!

I know I know I know. However he has told us to keep quiet about it but rest assured it is going to be amazing.

Centenario in Verde Singh? A Huayra BC La Monza Lisa? BOTH?

I heard he has ordered some adventure sandals in verde Singh.

Why don't you just tell everyone his new ride is a biodiesel Prius?

Supercar Ace here is your 50th roadster!

I do love the Verde Signh...however after having seen Giallo Maggio I think that's the color I have to have. But damn that Verde Signh does look good... :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Somewhat surprised he would sell the original verde singh Lambo. I saw him on Collins once while in miami. I heard it long before I saw it. The color glows in the daylight, it's incredible. Looking forward to see what is coming next.

Well, I hope he got one of the Centenario heading to his collection ... by the way ... I think I saw him in Geneva, next to the Lamborghini stand when the cover was taken away from the Centenario on the press day ... could be a clue :icon_mrgreen:

Well, I hope he got one of the Centenario heading to his collection ... by the way ... I think I saw him in Geneva, next to the Lamborghini stand when the cover was taken away from the Centenario on the press day ... could be a clue :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

Koenigsegg Regera or a Centenario is my guess.

He sure does post a lot of Koenigsegg stuff on instagram.

He sure does post a lot of Koenigsegg stuff on instagram.

He sure does. I remember the good ol days he used to trash on Koenigsegg.. Now he loves them. I would like to see him get one and actually drive it all the time

He's getting a Koenigsegg in orange. Months ago he posted a pic of a metallic orange color saying that it would be his next car, and something like "coming soon", and the famous caption "orange is the new black" (he has now modified the caption so people won't notice that he announced it months ago)

Since then he has been teasing us with more pictures of the same metallic orange color, still saying "orange is the new black"

And now this post recently which basically confirms he's getting a Koenigsegg in that orange color

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDGnc8OhPmL/

"Orange is the New Black!!! Ingredients include; crushed diamonds, shavings of gold and a base color that was painstakingly matched to a toy car. Why? #BecauseRaceCar ������ ������#OrangeIsTheNewBlack"

12298768_594171990735861_1260815978_n.jpg