Thanks for screwing up my email

WoodyK

I fell off my roof after reading this thread, thanks for not sending the lasik offer, big, huge jerks.

To confirm Porter: we have ip and email. We have the access to change your account status - we do not need any of your details to change you to a VIP. So no way did a moderator contact. If that is the case what name emailed you?

What? Who? And the other 3 whys.....

I am reasonably sure it was from a moderator...

I'm reasonably sure you're a lying asshole...

That's what faked me out. All they got was my email.

I should have known better than to assume Lambo owners/enthusiasts were a cut above - my mistake. Won't happen again I assure you. Again, I used my email account thinking I was dealing with equals. Big mistake - Huge.

Um.. You're the one who isn't our equal... May I suggest you buy a fiat? You're too stupid and too much of an asshole to handle the responsibility that comes with a 600HP+ super car... You'll just end up in a "Just bought a Lambo and killed himself two hours later" thread.

I'm finished here.

You bet your ass you are.

To confirm Porter: we have ip and email. We have the access to change your account status - we do not need any of your details to change you to a VIP. So no way did a moderator contact. If that is the case what name emailed you?

Forget it... He's mine now....

Who was the moderator, Woody?

It was that famous undercover moderator "gravicutson1973", who joined the same day the PM was sent, with his zero posts and awful command of English.

:rolleyes:

Untitled_1.jpg

It was that famous undercover moderator "gravitucson1973" with his zero posts.

Big mistake. Huge.

For the benefit of the juror, can you point out on this list who did it.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...mp;CODE=leaders

None of them Solicitor... You see, "Moderators" have a great big Orange "Moderator" tag for their group title, and have ridiculously high post counts.... And avatars... And didn't join last month.... And don't write like we learned English watching re-runs of Mork and Mindy.

You're mistake

post_90_1460742204_thumb.jpg

You promised you would keep that between us... First you go tell Donald Trump, and now the whole board?!

:iamwithstupid:

how can you be fooled by that, what is he 11? :lol2:

He says hes 73 in one of his posts... Probably the only post where he doesnt say hes going to europe next month... :jack:

He says hes 73 in one of his posts... Probably the only post where he doesnt say hes going to europe next month... :jack:

Hopefully he didn't buy his passport from buyfakepassport.com he will never make it to Europe.

I'm reasonably sure you're a lying asshole...

Um.. You're the one who isn't our equal... May I suggest you buy a fiat? You're too stupid and too much of an asshole to handle the responsibility that comes with a 600HP+ super car... You'll just end up in a "Just bought a Lambo and killed himself two hours later" thread.

You bet your ass you are.

damnit! I miss Pantera