Two shots

Nuvolari612

Let's get to the ugly parts of the SV.

Paint was the worst I have ever seen amazing Lambo let someone run a buffer over the car with no care whatsoever.

Second surprise - the rear air intakes are not cf matte - they are plastic. Seen many SV coupes with the cf but never in plastic!

do you like the way it drives? power, handling etc.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are like a child that needs attention - at first I thought you were just an ass but now I realize you are just weak.

do you like the way it drives? power, handling etc.

Drove it 30 miles to the detail shop. Drives like the challenge car / CGT same visual but the slanted windshield makes me feel like I am wearing a full face racing helmet. After a few minutes it became comfortable the car is a little raw but the comfort seats make life easy. Could not imagine sport seats as I am at near max on all settings to get a good driving position.

Never left Corsa to get a feel of power - pulls strong crazy how much more confidence the 4 wd offers a lot like the FF under high revs it just shoots out it's nuts need more practice.

Opened it up 4 -5 times it's all business no bs the car wants the open road and eats it up fast - the ceramics needed to be warmed up I lightly held them down to get some grip and then they reacted well.

The car is heavy but the steering is precise almost as direct as the CGT the SV offers plenty of feel thru the alcantara wheel again need more time but it does everything right no mixed signals.

I said the car is ridiculously gorgeous and may hold off tracking as soon as those words left my mouth dealer hands me a track and play guide book the system runs 2100.00.

Lambo just came out with it - need to learn more it is plug and play takes about an hour to install and tracks throttle g force etc. which tells you how serious Lambo is aboout having their drivers go fast!

post-213219-1463168599.jpg

post-213219-1463168670.jpg

post-213219-1463168740.jpg

You are like a child that needs attention - at first I thought you were just an ass but now I realize you are just weak.

Weak... Like Doug who acts like a battered woman. Says he's going to leave after getting slapped around but can't stay away and keeps coming back for more abuse

Weak... Like Doug who acts like a battered woman. Says he's going to leave after getting slapped around but can't stay away and keeps coming back for more abuse

I feel far from a battered woman but I assume you have a shitty life to post that in my thread.

I love how this cunt comes on here after crying like a bitch, stating that he was not coming back to show off his car and gets called out by other members. Good job LamboPower.

CUNT.

I love how this cunt comes on here after crying like a bitch, stating that he was not coming back to show off his car and gets called out by other members. Good job LamboPower.

CUNT.

Look I get it - you are short jewish and no CGT.

It's ok to be jelly of my CGT height and SV - but try and hide it a little bit no pun intended.

Being 6 2 215 jewish I hear ya lil fella but I am not showing off just showing you up - again no pun intended.

The SV looks stunning, congrats. Any interior shots?

Thank You!

Will take some today - interior fit and finish controls bevel windows all really nice.

FYI - SV transmission in Corsa is excellent under high revs out of a corner which does upset the car giving the driver a handful of unsettled hp the Trofeo's on the track would fix that for those that want the best out of the car.

BALD OLD CUNT:

post-20339-1463210800.jpg

First, a short note about so-called "censorship." Some of you may remember that we used to have no content rules regarding posts on the site. However, members have most assuredly proven themselves incapable of determining what is and what is not acceptable to post on an internet discussion board. This reflects negatively on the site as a whole and makes our members look very immature to the rest of the internet community. These guidelines have been created to preserve what image we have left.

Mods were smart enough to realize there was an image problem to author a few rules ...

Drove it 30 miles to the detail shop. Drives like the challenge car / CGT same visual but the slanted windshield makes me feel like I am wearing a full face racing helmet. After a few minutes it became comfortable the car is a little raw but the comfort seats make life easy. Could not imagine sport seats as I am at near max on all settings to get a good driving position.

Never left Corsa to get a feel of power - pulls strong crazy how much more confidence the 4 wd offers a lot like the FF under high revs it just shoots out it's nuts need more practice.

Opened it up 4 -5 times it's all business no bs the car wants the open road and eats it up fast - the ceramics needed to be warmed up I lightly held them down to get some grip and then they reacted well.

The car is heavy but the steering is precise almost as direct as the CGT the SV offers plenty of feel thru the alcantara wheel again need more time but it does everything right no mixed signals.

I said the car is ridiculously gorgeous and may hold off tracking as soon as those words left my mouth dealer hands me a track and play guide book the system runs 2100.00.

Lambo just came out with it - need to learn more it is plug and play takes about an hour to install and tracks throttle g force etc. which tells you how serious Lambo is aboout having their drivers go fast!

:iamwithstupid:

:icon_thumleft: