Two shots

Nuvolari612

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did but thought it would be nice to share - thanks for the reminder.

Just asking but I see why you were uncomfortable here, you are amazingly soft. And you came all the way back to post a picture of half an Aventador?

Just asking but I see why you were uncomfortable here, you are amazingly soft. And you came all the way back to post a picture of half an Aventador?

Few posts in and same ole shit.

Stunning car with the aggressive color.

A quick video

Today it's off to the detailer paint correction Sun Tek and C Quartz finest on every square inch of hard surface inside and out white markers and fingers crossed the race exhaust shows up.

After a lot of research for the Carrera GT - Sun Tek and C Quartz IMO is th best combination on the market and is so clear the carbon weave on the CGT is still visible.

Will post professional pictures when it's complete.

post-213219-1463141682_thumb.jpg

post-213219-1463141756_thumb.jpg

congrats! looks great! we need more pics!

Thanks

Ordered the SV race exhaust you are correct saw a dyno added 56 hp and torque.

Spoke with the factory hours of testing on the motor then it gets driven on back county roads near the factory so there is no break in for brakes engine etc.

When is your schedule date - the build took a bit longer than expected but it was the first to arrive at the dealer - another owner air freighted his which would have beaten me but there were plane issues.

Going to the dealer in an hour to go over the car as the dealer inspection / prep should be done will post more pics guys.

Thanks

Ordered the SV race exhaust you are correct saw a dyno added 56 hp and torque.

Spoke with the factory hours of testing on the motor then it gets driven on back county roads near the factory so there is no break in for brakes engine etc.

When is your schedule date - the build took a bit longer than expected but it was the first to arrive at the dealer - another owner air freighted his which would have beaten me but there were plane issues.

Going to the dealer in an hour to go over the car as the dealer inspection / prep should be done will post more pics guys.

nice bro! very exciting!

I have the coupe now but my roadster will come late October as a 2017 Model. you will love the factory race tune/exhaust!

keep us posted!

Let's get to the ugly parts of the SV.

Paint was the worst I have ever seen amazing Lambo let someone run a buffer over the car with no care whatsoever.

Second surprise - the rear air intakes are not cf matte - they are plastic. Seen many SV coupes with the cf but never in plastic!

post-213219-1463165904.jpg

post-213219-1463165919.jpg

post-213219-1463165995.jpg