Huracan vs 488GTB

Hovik

We ran three runs back to back and they were almost identical. Huracan got out better each time but the 488 reeled it in very gradually. There were minor variations each time but it's amazing how closely matched the cars are.

We ran three runs back to back and they were almost identical. Huracan got out better each time but the 488 reeled it in very gradually. There were minor variations each time but it's amazing how closely matched the cars are.

Is your car white? Do you have any photos? I like the white on a 488.

Is your car white? Do you have any photos? I like the white on a 488.

Color is Bianco Fuji, pearl white. The car looks even better in person.

ilva_488.jpg

Model's instagram is @ilvykokomo

TurboGallardo, your stable of cars is just exceptional. I would love to hear a short take on your feelings regarding the 488, 675, and Huracan if you ever have the time.

On another note, I am not surprised the Huracan was able to hang on as well as it did at the start, but I am a little surprised that the 488 wasn't able to reel it in at a quicker rate. It seems to me that the 488 is the faster car, but maybe not by all that much?

From a roll, say 50-150, how far ahead would the 488 be with equal drivers and equal starts?

Love the 488.. Looks like on the upper end its clearly faster than the Huracan. What does that mean for an Aventador?

awesome car D!

you really have to give the H credit to hang like that.

the 675 is clearly still the king by a nice margin!

awesome car D!

you really have to give the H credit to hang like that.

the 675 is clearly still the king by a nice margin!

In my opinion, 675 is on another planet, not just in terms of straight line speed but also in driving feel, handling, rawness, and just about everything else. Although I am a self confessed McLaren fanboy. I really liked driving the Huracan at Bullfest Miami, it has a certain rawness and emotion that the 488 doesn't have, but the 488 is more refined and probably slightly better driver. But the difference is so minute it's hardly worth mentioning, and it will come down to preference.

wow, now I'm excited, since I can't get my hands on a 488.... I just brought home a 2016 Huracan today.... :) :)

wow, now I'm excited, since I can't get my hands on a 488.... I just brought home a 2016 Huracan today.... :) :)

Cant wait to see what you do with that! Congrats!

Congrats ... Brooks

Soooo ... Does that mean bye bye STS ...

Congratulations !

I love bianco Fuji. That was the color of my 599GTO.

Congrats! If you did sell the STS, do you miss it after driving the H?

traded the STS, Lambo Broward has it if anyone is interested...

the are similar but very different... STS super raw, rough, old dated interior, but still badass, Huracan is full of tech, transmission is awesome, and the LC rocks... just did 0-60 in 2.7 seconds first time out on the street...

Congrats! If you did sell the STS, do you miss it after driving the H?

the are similar but very different... STS super raw, rough, old dated interior, but still badass, Huracan is full of tech, transmission is awesome, and the LC rocks... just did 0-60 in 2.7 seconds first time out on the street...

Congratulations! Enjoy the Huracan and drive safely! :)

In my opinion, 675 is on another planet, not just in terms of straight line speed but also in driving feel, handling, rawness, and just about everything else. Although I am a self confessed McLaren fanboy. I really liked driving the Huracan at Bullfest Miami, it has a certain rawness and emotion that the 488 doesn't have, but the 488 is more refined and probably slightly better driver. But the difference is so minute it's hardly worth mentioning, and it will come down to preference.

675 is an amazing car from what I have read/seen, as are all mclarens IMO.

Congrats!! Looking forward to the 650 vs Huracan vids!

ilva_488.jpg

Wow that looks very good! Congrats.

Congrats on the H, what color did you go with?

Congrats on the H, what color did you go with?

Red is the official fikse color ;)

congrats to both of you guys for driving and testing these cars they are meant to be driven!

I'm glad things worked out at Lambo Broward!

I'm actually surprised the 488 didn't pull the H harder.

Turbo gallardo what color is your 675? Let's see some pics!