Just a not so gentle reminder

Roman

We're not going to tolerate bullying of any member. Period. If somebody posts something you disagree with, fine, let them know... We'd prefer if its done respectfully, but sometimes thats impossible, especially since tone doesn't always carry over.... But not a god damned one of you should feel free to ridicule, pick-on, or make fun of any other member for the shear sake of being a prick.

If you think you'd be perfect for the position of Lambo-power class-clown, tough shit! I've already got the gig and you won't do it as well as me anyways...

And we dont have a class doormat that everybody takes a turn at stepping on... If that's the impression any of you have gotten, then I've fucked up.

I'm not calling anybody out, but if you think this thread is aimed at you, chances are, it is. So knock it the fcuk off.

And yeah, this is why we get to use the thread smilies and you don't.

So that's why...glad to have this mystery solved :icon_mrgreen:

We're not going to tolerate bullying of any member. Period. If somebody posts something you disagree with, fine, let them know... We'd prefer if its done respectfully, but sometimes thats impossible, especially since tone doesn't always carry over.... But not a god damned one of you should feel free to ridicule, pick-on, or make fun of any other member for the shear sake of being a prick.

If you think you'd be perfect for the position of Lambo-power class-clown, tough shit! I've already got the gig and you won't do it as well as me anyways...

And we dont have a class doormat that everybody takes a turn at stepping on... If that's the impression any of you have gotten, then I've fucked up.

I'm not calling anybody out, but if you think this thread is aimed at you, chances are, it is. So knock t the fcuk off.

About. Damn. Time.

:icon_super:

FYI. I joked about the cars in the below thread belonging to Wheels. That's all I said. It's no longer there. I was not trying to bully Wheels and I would like to publicly apologize to you Wheels if it was taken that way. Wheels, you can be out of the ordinary and stubborn at times, but we know you're a sincere person and out of the ordinary is why we like having you around. :icon_thumleft:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=78949&hl=

Maybe also offer the ability to edit and delete posts, so a person can have more control over their own post if they want to alter or delete something they posted and later had second thoughts? That function seems active at first just after posting, but then disappears. Luxury4play has that function, but I could see pros & cons too. Or maybe we can here but I just don't know how to use it.

Maybe also offer the ability to edit and delete posts, so a person can have more control over their own post if they want to alter or delete something they posted and later had second thoughts? That function seems active at first just after posting, but then disappears. Luxury4play has that function, but I could see pros & cons too. Or maybe we can here but I just don't know how to use it.

There are pros and cons to this... You have two hours to edit your posts.... If in that time the voice in your head hasnt encouraged you to take down your stupid comment, you're stuck with it... We wont ever make it open ended, as it leaves too much room for abuse. But, you can always click the "report post" button and ask the moderators to delete a post... And in our discretion (usually its something that hasnt already caused a shit storm that youre trying to deny responsibility for) we can take it down...

There are pros and cons to this... You have two hours to edit your posts.... If in that time the voice in your head hasnt encouraged you to take down your stupid comment, you're stuck with it... We wont ever make it open ended, as it leaves too much room for abuse. But, you can always click the "report post" button and ask the moderators to delete a post... And in our discretion (usually its something that hasnt already caused a shit storm that youre trying to deny responsibility for) we can take it down...

Thanks for the info, now I know I have two hours to correct my bad spelling.

Uhhh I wonder who it is!!

Nah, but glad that someone takes action like this, if something like that takes place.

I'm glad you're taking note - Doug's behavior was disgraceful.

You didn't put on a stellar performance either

Alright... so no more making fun of R8's?? ... :icon_mrgreen:

Nah, that is still fair game for sure.