Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

VCR are you tempted?

Who would not be tempted by a new Superleggera? :icon_mrgreen: But I am with you on not having the time to drive it/them.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will order the SL, I always liked the smaller lightweight cars, the only issue that I will have is finding time to drive my cars, now I have the GT4 which I only put 500 miles on in the last 5 months, in few months when the SV gets here I will have another car which I won't really have time to drive and when I do it will have preference over the GT4 so now the GT4 will be redundant adding a third car would be silly from that POV. I am not a collector so I am not sure what I will do at this stage, ideally one sports car is perfect for me.

Yep me too as long as it stacks up in the looks department (aggressive). I firmly believe (happy for someone to disagree) that the H will be the last NA Lambo and hence I feel I need one as a keeper.

Yep me too as long as it stacks up in the looks department (aggressive). I firmly believe (happy for someone to disagree) that the H will be the last NA Lambo and hence I feel I need one as a keeper.

I've heard that the car will have a great amount of downforce over the standard car so it might be a lot if fun on the track. Either way I am really looking forward to seeing more.

What color tempts you ?

I've heard that the car will have a great amount of downforce over the standard car so it might be a lot if fun on the track. Either way I am really looking forward to seeing more.

What color tempts you ?

I really want something different. MHH's SV Roadster looks awesome in Verda (I think) or similar to your avatar. What do you reckon it should be or what would you go with? BTW yellow doesn't do it for me

I really want something different. MHH's SV Roadster looks awesome in Verda (I think) or similar to your avatar. What do you reckon it should be or what would you go with? BTW yellow doesn't do it for me

Not a Verde fan myself, nor yellow, in short I have no idea what I would do haha, I am thinking a custom color but not sure what.

How about a comparison between the 570 SL and your Huracan? I agree with your views, after few test drives I much prefer the Huracan over the standard Aventador.

No contest. Hurican wins over the 570SL. The 570 still brings its own driving experience and personality which I enjoy but the Huracan is in another league.

Not a Verde fan myself, nor yellow, in short I have no idea what I would do haha, I am thinking a custom color but not sure what.

Well got a bit of time to think about it. Interesting to see what the launch colour will be as well.

I'm not missing my LP570 STS at all since I got the Huracan....

No contest. Hurican wins over the 570SL. The 570 still brings its own driving experience and personality which I enjoy but the Huracan is in another league.

I heard March 2017 being mentioned.

yeah thought it may be Geneva but now I reckon earlier as they already have them testing at the Ring and too much will become known for a BIG SHOW at Geneva which is a good nine months away. So plenty time to leak all kinds of information

Also Lamborghini wont be present at Paris so that begs the question where ?

Well got a bit of time to think about it. Interesting to see what the launch colour will be as well.

The car hiding under the camouflage wrap in Germany is yellow, so the launch color could be this:

2017_huracan_superleggera_3.jpg

Any idea why Lamborghini isn't going to the Mondial de l'automobile in Paris?

Took a little longer than I expected ... but take a look at some of the renders I did over the weekend:

2017_huracan_performante_1.jpg

2017_huracan_superleggera_4.jpg

2017_huracan_performante_6.jpg

2017_huracan_superleggera_7.jpg

2017_huracan_performante_9.jpg

2017_huracan_superleggera_11.jpg

2017_huracan_performante_10.jpg

Any special requests ...