Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

Depends on weight hence why I was hoping for RWD. If they can keep the wheight down should be awesome

I've heard the car will have a great amount of downforce, it should be fun on the track if that's the case.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've heard the car will have a great amount of downforce, it should be fun on the track if that's the case.

Yep but will it be tactile like the Speciale and RS is my question. These are laser sharp weapons that the SL is competing with.

Yep but will it be tactile like the Speciale and RS is my question. These are laser sharp weapons that the SL is competing with.

Competing it's all relative, I have no interest in buying a Ferrari :icon_mrgreen:

So 640 hp and most likely around 3300 lbs...could this dip into the 9's in 1/4 mile in the right hands?

So 640 hp and most likely around 3300 lbs...could this dip into the 9's in 1/4 mile in the right hands?

Not stock..but add a supercharger like the 800HP VF one for 9s or a Stage 3 turbo system from UGR and you have your 8s daily driver easily LOL

Not stock..but add a supercharger like the 800HP VF one for 9s or a Stage 3 turbo system from UGR and you have your 8s daily driver easily LOL

Maybe low 10s stock then depending on how much weight they remove.

:iamwithstupid: but I'm pushing for the lambo!

Competing it's all relative, I have no interest in buying a Ferrari :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

A couple tenths of a second that can only be realized in the hands of a pro is meaningless to me and others as has been pointed out here many times. I will take the "slower" better looking car every time. I still think the Gallardo is better looking than a lot of the current exotics, and that is a 13 year old design, once you get into the 560, 570SL, and STS variants the looks gap only increases over the competition.

I know lap times mean the world to some and the keyboard bragging rights are great, but ultimately they are all so fast, looks is the deciding factor to me.

Oh my.

Indeed. Google translate still read like gibberish, but if it is correct, the HSL might have to go into the the THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SAY DAMN topic.

Fortis - expand your horizons :)

I expended my horizon once then it caught on fire, I am ok with a narrow horizon :icon_mrgreen:

Few weeks back we needed few exotics for a photoshoot, we took a 458 Spyder and a 580 Huracan, I drove the Spyder on the way there it felt like a bowl of spaghetti, I thought that there was something wrong with the wheel alignment, the owner said no that's just chassis flex, drove the 580 back night and day.

I know the Speciale is different but I can't stomach the look, if something isn't pleasing to my eye I am not interested in it.

To be honest I am not sure how many cars I've owned, pretty much every Japanese sports car you can think of from 2000 onwards, I've owned Porches, Ferrari, Lambos, Audi, Benz, BMW, etc.

I am what you'd call a car nut but I only have one ass for one seat and not a lot of spare time for my sports cars, I have three awesome kids, they occupy 80% of my spare time in the weekends I have very little time to squeeze in drives, I have to select something which appeals to every one of my senses, something which I really love and that's a Lambo, also I love rooting for the underdog, kind of reminds me of my struggles.

To be honest I am not sure how many cars I've owned, pretty much every Japanese sports car you can think of from 2000 onwards, I've owned Porches, Ferrari, Lambos, Audi, Benz, BMW, etc.

I am what you'd call a car nut but I only have one ass for one seat and not a lot of spare time for my sports cars, I have three awesome kids, they occupy 80% of my spare time in the weekends I have very little time to squeeze in drives, I have to select something which appeals to every one of my senses, something which I really love and that's a Lambo, also I love rooting for the underdog, kind of reminds me of my struggles.

Expect a call from the Lamborghini PR department soon. "Sir Fortis, would you be interested in being featured in our next Lamborghini News Letter under the Owner's Profile section?" :icon_mrgreen:

Expect a call from the Lamborghini PR department soon. "Sir Fortis, would you be interested in being featured in our next Lamborghini News Letter under the Owner's Profile section?" :icon_mrgreen:

I won some business award recently, nominated by my bank, so you know how much they are making from me LOL, I've refused it, I don't need to stand out.

There is no way you'd see my mug in a Lamborgini publication :icon_mrgreen:

I expended my horizon once then it caught on fire, I am ok with a narrow horizon :icon_mrgreen:

Few weeks back we needed few exotics for a photoshoot, we took a 458 Spyder and a 580 Huracan, I drove the Spyder on the way there it felt like a bowl of spaghetti, I thought that there was something wrong with the wheel alignment, the owner said no that's just chassis flex, drove the 580 back night and day.

I know the Speciale is different but I can't stomach the look, if something isn't pleasing to my eye I am not interested in it.

All valid points and as my two kids already have their own lives independent of myself and my wife, I got a dog :). My dog loves all cars and is very happy to go in the Fcar, Pcar and Mcar but needs a Lcar :)

Truthfully the cars are all special in their own way and I really do like the differences between them. Hence why I want the SL as have never owned a Lambo. Everyone needs a hobby/habit that makes them want to work EXTRA hard and I guess this is mine.

If as u suggest the SL is AWD I will need to drive it to make sure I am 100% convinced as I like "tail happy" cars

I am guessing you will be able to test drive one after March next year, why not order one subject to a test drive? I am sure your dealer would spec it to your liking and keep it for stock if you bail, imagine you liking the car then having to wait 8 to 12 months to have it delivered, waiting for cars drives me nuts!

Having said that it looks like you have plenty other toys to keep you preoccupied.

Don't post this observation of the mighty 458 on fchat, they might hunt you down and hang you from your horns. I learned the hard way. :eusa_dance:

Don't post this observation of the mighty 458 on fchat, they might hunt you down and hang you from your horns. I learned the hard way. :eusa_dance:

I am sure they won't be upset after all spaghetti comes from Italy.

I am guessing you will be able to test drive one after March next year, why not order one subject to a test drive? I am sure your dealer would spec it to your liking and keep it for stock if you bail, imagine you liking the car then having to wait 8 to 12 months to have it delivered, waiting for cars drives me nuts!

Having said that it looks like you have plenty other toys to keep you preoccupied.

yep as long as I like the look of the car (which from the limited renders looks great) I will do so. I will be at Geneva show for sure so will really give it the going over

it's either a LP630 or LP640, depends on how the cover the kW to HP... maybe no 640 since the Murci was..?

There is no way they will actually claim it has 640hp and call it the LP640-4....