Aaaaaaaand two more terror attacks in Germany.

Roman

:iamwithstupid:

Yeah, I look forward to a Euro trip next year even more. :icon_super:

Might be time to combine forces... :icon_super:

The happiest couples I've observed over the years are when the woman allows the husband to be masculine.

It's very subtle stuff. You don't need that super subservient Asian woman stereotype either...

Interactions with foreign women versus American women time and time again prove there's a difference in this one category. They give more feminine energy up front which automatically raises the man's masculine energy, and it multiplies a bit from there.

Now this isn't an anti-American woman rant by any means because guess what......they're complaining about us too in this very respect. :icon_mrgreen:

Gives the chosen ones an opportunity to stand out and dominate. Always gotta see it glass half full. :icon_pidu:

I do agree that the sexual revolution of the 60's is where it all started...Women who had been repressed in our society wanted to break through and a lot of beta men went right along with it because they thought it would mean free sex for them. Little did they realize how far the pendulum would swing and would wind up in all of these passionless and sexless relationships.

There's nothing wrong with women's rights, but we've swung the pendulum too far so everything feminine is near-holy and not to be questioned, while all things masculine are sexist and to be mocked. Masculine and feminine are 2 halves of a very complementary system that's gotten use as a species where we are today. But in the modern era in the west we've seen the decline of the masculine which is creating a large void. That's why my favorite comic is Bill Burr, he's the only voice in the modern era with the balls to point this out. And before some white knight type leaps in here about male privilege I'll have you consider that if life as man is so exponentially great, why is the male suicide rate 4 times higher than that of females?

Before we fully thread jack here, I'll start a new thread in the off topic section. I look forward to some insightful discussion :eusa_dance:

What if I said the same thing about Jews or Christians?

If jews or christians start blowing people up for the sake of blowing them up, or hacking up pregnant women, knock yourself out... They'd earn the derision...

Come on RD... that is super far fetched... Why do you guys think Europe is populated by metrosexual shemen? Southern cultures are very macho, traditional roles for men and women are very much alive, acceptable and mostly the norm. Europe is not just Sweden. :icon_mrgreen:

RIP, new sad reality kicking in.

Have ya looked at the reproduction rates in those southern countries? Italy (my homeland and the former hall of fame of guys who knew how to lay some pipe), has the lowest birth rate in europe. THEY ARENT fcuking any more...

And buddy... No offense but when I was living in europe I LIVED IT... Sure you all love to make fun of the "Big fat americans" but I had more Euro chicks swinging from my cock than a trapeze in a hungarian circus... They fcuking LOVED ME.. Big, tall, buff american kid... I had to put a turnstyle outside my goddamned dorm room. And the American chicks who went there with me and who previously wouldnt give me the time of day were like, "wait... WTF? Is "e" hot??? Did we miss something? We better get in on that action too, cause he's got something they like!"

Yeah... Testicles.

Have ya looked at the reproduction rates in those southern countries? Italy (my homeland and the former hall of fame of guys who knew how to lay some pipe), has the lowest birth rate in europe. THEY ARENT fcuking any more...

And buddy... No offense but when I was living in europe I LIVED IT... Sure you all love to make fun of the "Big fat americans" but I had more Euro chicks swinging from my cock than a trapeze in a hungarian circus... They fcuking LOVED ME.. Big, tall, buff american kid... I had to put a turnstyle outside my goddamned dorm room. And the American chicks who went there with me and who previously wouldnt give me the time of day were like, "wait... WTF? Is "e" hot??? Did we miss something? We better get in on that action too, cause he's got something they like!"

Yeah... Testicles.

God Bless America. :icon_super:

39685-ChuckNorrissalutegif-a50B.gif

Yeah... Testicles.

:icon_super:

Though birth rates arent an objective way to judge sex or attraction. With the advent of contraception it's normal that birth rates go down. It doesn't mean baby boomers had more sex, its just that sex resulted in more babies in those times. If I were to guess people are having more sex now than ever.

Can't find any official statistics, but this is the closest I can get to a study. It seems that the Greeks are the ones getting the most action. :D

http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationsh...sfied-countries

http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/the-10-m...e-world-334352/

:icon_super:

Though birth rates arent an objective way to judge sex or attraction. With the advent of contraception it's normal that birth rates go down. It doesn't mean baby boomers had more sex, its just that sex resulted in more babies in those times. If I were to guess people are having more sex now than ever.

Can't find any official statistics, but this is the closest I can get to a study. It seems that the Greeks are the ones getting the most action. :D

http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationsh...sfied-countries

http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/the-10-m...e-world-334352/

Dude... A greek chick had the third spot on my "poll position". She was wild... tall, skinny, legs that went oon forever... and long, jet black, curly hair... The problem was the long, jet black, curly hair wasnt just on her head... It was on her armpits, snatch and upper lip too... But hey... "When in Rome"..

Look at their faces. If you're a MAN, you KNOW THAT LOOK... Those are "fcuk me" eyes. They're not welcoming these immigrants to their country... They're welcoming them to their bodies. They could just as easily be holding up a Justin Bieber sign at the front row of a concert- and theyd send the same message- "take me backstage."

This!

And there is evidence too. In Finland some of the refugee center workers did get caught having sex with "refugees". (I call them interrailers as they have money and have been posing their biceps in south of france more than me)

Of course these animals will fcuk all the nonfuckable fat and ugly women, they are exotic to them. So of course those women welcome them with open chest.

Yeah... Testicles.

Haahaa that is awesome!!!

Rape, Machete Attacks, Death and Destruction, The End Times, Tin Hat Tom Foolery, Governmental cover-ups, a country that may enact sweeping refugee reform, a lack of shaving apparatuses in greece, and apparently a swinging good time opportunity or 45 you may have missed in Italy, assuming you were a proper plumber. Oh, and maybe racism w/ a dab of xenophobia, dependent on one's perspective, I suppose.