Movie Review: Jason Bourne

Scotty

Go see it! It does not disappoint. Thought the story might be getting old, but this one has some new blood in it. Two Thumbs Up.

Fcuk Damon and his liberal anti 2nd amendment hypocrisy. Profits off violent gun filled movies and rants against gun ownership off screen.

NEVER get a dime of mine.

Fcuk Damon and his liberal anti 2nd amendment hypocrisy. Profits off violent gun filled movies and rants against gun ownership off screen.

damn, you sure make it clear on your position haha... that does sound a hypocritical.

I can both enjoy this movie and totally agree with your stance!

All of the top Jason Bourne video comments on Facebook are basically what you say, haha.

Hopefully Matthew can appreciate the hypocrisy and drop it....at least until he retires from this series.

Locked down Bourne tickets for tomorrow night. Tonight it will be Eat That Question: Frank Zappa in His Own Words. Looking forward to both.

Just came from seeing it! Loved it! Camera work is a bit too shaky on some action scenes but other than that solid 10 from me.

Went to see it on late night premier in best 4K theater, money well spent.

:iamwithstupid:

I have never seen any of the other movies.. But went and saw it today wasn't a fan at all, even fell asleep for a bit

The original book, the Bourne identity was published in 1980, 36 years ago before some people on this site were "bourne" I remember reading it.

Have you guys seen the original Bourne identity movie? It's from the early eighties with Richard Chamberlin, and it actually pretty good.

spoiler: its still about treadstone and always will be, however, FBI lady, pretty cute

ExMachina chick

I have never seen any of the other movies.. But went and saw it today wasn't a fan at all, even fell asleep for a bit

Don't think any of the Bourne movies except the original can be watched stand alone.

Don't think any of the Bourne movies except the original can be watched stand alone.

I agree. if you don't understand the concept of how far he's come since the original one, this one probably won't make any sense at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Just came from seeing it! Loved it! Camera work is a bit too shaky on some action scenes but other than that solid 10 from me.

I agree. Had trouble focusing on a lot of the movie and I was in a small theatre!

spoiler: its still about treadstone and always will be, however, FBI lady, pretty cute

I agree! The only thing that I hate is that I feel like she ruined the movie. Half the time she wanted to be British, the other half American. Some of the movie she was a mix. I just think she was a bad actress.