• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump is a good salesman...that's it. With Hillary you know what you're getting. She's been in the business and everyone knows her game. Trump is just selling his voters on a bunch of bs and lies. It's incredible how easily people eat it up even when he doesn't even mention HOW he's going to get anything done. He just says he'll get it done "because he knows the system and knows the best people"...you're kidding right? People buy that? The guys out to line his pockets by making his brand name explode ten fold. He will be a disaster on foreign policy, a disaster on fiscal policy, and ass-backwards when it comes to social issues.

Trump is the one selling lies?? LOL After 8 years of Obama I would think you would have learned your lesson and see a little more clearly now. Clearly some people have to learn the hard way I guess.

I noticed you failed to mention anything about empty Supreme Court seats or 2nd Amendment rights. You only parroted CNN diarrhea. You must be about 12 years old. Which is sad. Hillary will have a HUGE negative impact on your future. This election is not about jobs and walls.

If Romney didn't win, Trump for sure isn't.

(I voted for Romney)

Hard to say, but I did not feel Romney was very popular. He had 0 energy and was just another smiley politician. Trump is packing 20K seat arenas and people are going nuts. Theres a lot of passion this election from both sides. Trump beat out a whole string of seasoned politicians. I remember Jim Cramer or someone laughing saying "he has no chance" of being the nominee. Not only did he win, he beat them bad.

I think it will be close.

I do not however believe that Trump is running to line his pockets. I think he is running out of a combination of ego and concern for the country.

I agree with this, he's giving up a lot to be a president, I personally believe he's nuts for doing it, personally I would never do it, why would you want to live in 'house arrest" for 4 years with every single one of your moves being scrutinised, lose all your freedoms be hated by at least half the world (I am sure it's already happening for him so it might not affect him that much LOL).

Your immediate family is always at risk and worse of all deal with politicians daily. That would be torturous for me.

You want to jump in your Lambo and peel off out of the gates, guess what? it ain't happening anymore, SCREW THAT! LOL

He's ego drives him, there is no doubt about it, if he wins I am sure he will go, WTF was I thinking LOL.

Drudge has something on Clinton... Sounds big. Sexual nature. I cant think WHAT sex thing could blow up hilary... Everybody I know assumes shes a lesbian... But Drudge knows this arena well... If he says its big... its big.

James O Keefe has something as well- Might be Hilary calling a black person the WORD of words.... That would end her.

Drudge has something on Clinton... Sounds big. Sexual nature. I cant think WHAT sex thing could blow up hilary... Everybody I know assumes shes a lesbian... But Drudge knows this arena well... If he says its big... its big.

James O Keefe has something as well- Might be Hilary calling a black person the WORD of words.... That would end her.

post-60315-1476675443_thumb.jpg

Damn. This election is juicy !

It's a comedy show, after the election everyone will start acting civil again, bunch of phonies, all politicians are the same all with skeletons in their closets, unfortunately for Trump he has a big mouth :lol2:

I have a DC buddy who told me a few years ago that said the same about Hillary's sexuality....to those in the know there is no doubt.

But does such a revelation if confirmed really affect her?

Now I'd imagine that the N word would have to have some effect, LOL.

Roman, could you explain how the offensive playbook in politics works?

Is it like football where you hold your best plays until you absolutely need it to win in a 2 minute drill? :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

As much as today is a great age in which there's unlimited information available at our fingertips, unfortunately it's also an age were misinformation is also available in unlimited supply.

I agree with this, he's giving up a lot to be a president, I personally believe he's nuts for doing it, personally I would never do it, why would you want to live in 'house arrest" for 4 years with every single one of your moves being scrutinised, lose all your freedoms be hated by at least half the world (I am sure it's already happening for him so it might not affect him that much LOL).

Your immediate family is always at risk and worse of all deal with politicians daily. That would be torturous for me.

You want to jump in your Lambo and peel off out of the gates, guess what? it ain't happening anymore, SCREW THAT! LOL

He's ego drives him, there is no doubt about it, if he wins I am sure he will go, WTF was I thinking LOL.

I don't think he knows what he has to give up. During the primaries when directly asked about putting his assets into a blind trust he pointed to his kids and said they will be running the companies - that's his version of a blind trust. Donald Jr. was quoted as saying he believes that's enough to be a blind trust ... and I quote "we just won't discuss it (the businesses), trust me" LOL yeah OK bud.

---

I never believe the polls and the reason is because they are not a good measure of people's real intent. What people say and do in the public eye is quite different than behind a closed door.

The media is the real winner in all of this.. they have created perhaps the most gripping television series of all time with this election cycle. I can think of no other TV show in history that has been watched or talked about as much as this one.

There is such animosity on both sides of the table, that I think many trump supporters simply aren't outwardly showing their support currently.

The most alarming thing to me, is all these wikileaks coming out showing just how completely and totally corrupt she is, that aren't even getting a minute of airplay on the MSM.

There is such animosity on both sides of the table, that I think many trump supporters simply aren't outwardly showing their support currently.

I think its the other way around. Both the Trump camp and Bernie camp were loud and proud of their candidate and showed their support as best they could. It's Hillary who's supporters are not super excited about her...they just won't want to see Trump in office.

The most alarming thing to me, is all these wikileaks coming out showing just how completely and totally corrupt she is, that aren't even getting a minute of airplay on the MSM.

Well if Trump would stop constantly spewing hot garage and sucking all the air out of the room, they might. Even commentators on Fox News acknowledge this. The guy literally cannot stay on message to save his life (or campaign). When he was briefly on message after he fired Manafort and hired Conway, he was closing the gap to Clinton. As others have mentioned I am not sure he really wants the job.

Fox News seems to spend plenty of time on Wikileaks.

Roman, could you explain how the offensive playbook in politics works?

Is it like football where you hold your best plays until you absolutely need it to win in a 2 minute drill? :lol2:

Early voting has begun, historically Democrats vote early in larger numbers than Republicans as is shown by the data in this cycle. As MSNBC reports 1.5 million votes have already been cast. If the Republicans have something up their sleeve, it would behoove them to get it out asap. If in fact they do have something salacious on Clinton, I wouldn't be surprised if we see it before the next debate on Wednesday. Unless it emerges from Wikileaks or some other recently hacked source, I'm not sure it's out there though. Republicans knew she was going to run and consequently have been throwing the kitchen sink at her for years.

Well if Trump would stop constantly spewing hot garage and sucking all the air out of the room, they might. Even commentators on Fox News acknowledge this. The guy literally cannot stay on message to save his life (or campaign). When he was briefly on message after he fired Manafort and hired Conway, he was closing the gap to Clinton. As others have mentioned I am not sure he really wants the job.

Fox News seems to spend plenty of time on Wikileaks.

Your hatred of trump is obvious, I get that, but that still doesn't change the fact that these are major issues that show the root of government corruption and literally ONLY fox news is covering them!? And you don't see an issue with that?

Your hatred of trump is obvious, I get that, but that still doesn't change the fact that these are major issues that show the root of government corruption and literally ONLY fox news is covering them!? And you don't see an issue with that?

That is simply not true, I am watching MSNBC right now and on the 10am show - Wikileaks latest dump was the lead story and they came back to it again at 10:20.

Don't get me wrong, I am not claiming MSNBC covers Wikileaks as much as Fox News.

Also remember none of these emails have been authenticated, while they may all be true there is an agenda behind these releases and their timing. I am inclined to believe they are true, by the way the Clinton campaign has responded to them.

I beginning to think I'm the only one who is outraged about a foreign superpower meddling in the elections.

Can't remember it ever being so blatantly obvious?