• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it. No more $2,000.00 toilet seats. The savings on this plane will be nothing compared to the signal it is giving to all gov contractors. NO MORE FREE RIDES AND GRAVY TRAIN.

I looked at government contracts it's embarrassing how much they pay for things, I wish I was in charge of negotiating deals at government level, I would get them out of the red in under 12 months LOL

Obama currently advising Trump to not overuse executive orders.

Isn't that precious....

An interesting thing with Trump I am awaiting to see is a point he made in one of his books, where he said that while the people who deal with these foreign governments for America often have great education, they have no real-world experience of dealing with sharks. Whereas an experienced businessperson may not have a degree or Ph.D in international relations but has lots of experience negotiating and doing deals with sharks and wolves, and you put them in these positions of having to do the same for the U.S. and they'll be much more effective when dealing with these countries that seek to screw us over like China/Russia/Iran. And sometimes, the people doing the dealing themselves don't even have international relations education (ex: Hillary, Obama, etc...).

News media reporting that Ivanka Trump and her children were harassed by an employee on a JetBlue flight where she was flying coach. I am curious as to people's opinions on why someone like her, and especially now in light of the election with all the hatred from many people, would be flying commercial and in coach? She hasn't taken some philosophical vow to live like an ordinary citizen, I mean she and her family live in a multimillion-dollar high rise in Manhattan.

I don't think it was an employee. I think a gay passenger.

Yes, good grief, I meant a passenger, not an employee. Brain fart there.

Not for nothing... But if I saw that happening, even if it was to Chelsea Clinton, Michelle Obama, or the Obama's children, I would step in and tell the fcuking coward to sit his pussy ass back down....

What in the fcuking hell is going on in this god damned country?

Not for nothing... But if I saw that happening, even if it was to Chelsea Clinton, Michelle Obama, or the Obama's children, I would step in and tell the fcuking coward to sit his pussy ass back down....

Never understood people who harass other people's children. And it isn't just men who do it either.

Apparently they weren't the brightest bulbs in the box either, as the husband of the guy doing the assaulting had tweeted that Ivanka and Jared were on the flight and that his husband was "chasing them down to harass them."

An interesting thing with Trump I am awaiting to see is a point he made in one of his books, where he said that while the people who deal with these foreign governments for America often have great education, they have no real-world experience of dealing with sharks. Whereas an experienced businessperson may not have a degree or Ph.D in international relations but has lots of experience negotiating and doing deals with sharks and wolves, and you put them in these positions of having to do the same for the U.S. and they'll be much more effective when dealing with these countries that seek to screw us over like China/Russia/Iran. And sometimes, the people doing the dealing themselves don't even have international relations education (ex: Hillary, Obama, etc...).

Lets hope he can make government accounting work the same as private accounting?

I am talking about where a government thinks a savings is not using all of the next years cost increase, for instance if they spend 1mill in 2016 and assume a 20% increase in 2017 to 1.2 million but only spend 1.15 million they say that is a cost savings.

Me too.... Well, if it was the Clintons or Obamas, Id of joined in... :icon_mrgreen:

Me too.... Well, if it was the Clintons or Obamas, Id of joined in... :icon_mrgreen:

^^^^^ there's your answer, albeit on the other side. We've grown to think it's ok and justified to ridicule the folks with differing views than our own. It's funny in the moment, but says a lot about where we'll eventually end up if we keep crawling down that rabbit hole.

^^^^^ there's your answer, albeit on the other side. We've grown to think it's ok and justified to ridicule the folks with differing views than our own. It's funny in the moment, but says a lot about where we'll eventually end up if we keep crawling down that rabbit hole.

But my reply was a joke..... :icon_thumleft:

Obama exposes his true colors on Israel.

You know that even the israeli court deemed the settlements as illegal right?