• Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowflakes go nuclear in 3...2...

Is this the same guy?....who's anti-abortion but then...

"Clarke is currently undergoing investigation for abuse of pregnant women in his jail. More than 40 pregnant women have been shackled---including during labor and childbirth---under Clarke's leadership, which has a "blanket shackling policy" instead of considering the individual cases of the women. This includes belly shackles, shackling of the wrists to the waist, and shackling of the ankles to each other. In July 2016, a woman was forced to give birth in shackles on her cell floor despite requests from the medical providers to unshackle her, and the child died shortly after birth. Clarke was sued for the newborn's death, and in July of 2017, will stand trial in a class action lawsuit for other counts of abuse of pregnant women in his jail."

( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Clarke_(sheriff) )

Is this the same guy?....

Same guy. Interesting policy, but I doubt he was standing there making the call on that specific case.

Trump hires a black democrat and the snowflakes will still find a way to lose their shit. :lol2:

Same guy. Interesting policy, but I doubt he was standing there making the call on that specific case.

Trump hires a black democrat and the snowflakes will still find a way to lose their shit. :lol2:

Of course Trump finds the real world version of Uncle Ruckus to hire... he can't manage to hire a single decent person can he? The guy's said there is no such thing as police brutality in the USA...AT ALL, towards any race of people...he's as blind as they come clearly.

Of course Trump finds the real world version of Uncle Ruckus to hire... he can't manage to hire a single decent person can he? The guy's said there is no such thing as police brutality in the USA...AT ALL, towards any race of people...he's as blind as they come clearly.

Really, that's a pretty broad statement to make against some very upstanding and decorated individuals. You want a do-over on that one?

Way to take his "police brutality" statement completely out of context, color me shocked.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/jud...olice-brutality

:rolleyes:

He is not a democrat, he just runs as one.

PolitiFact rates 75% of his statements as either false or mostly false. Doesn't score a single % point on true....should fit right in.

In his own words....

“I am one of those bare-knuckle fighters,” the sheriff stated. “When I hear people say we need to reach across the aisle and work with the Democrats, you know what I say? The only reason I’ll be reaching across the aisle is to grab one of them by the throat."

Really, that's a pretty broad statement to make against some very upstanding and decorated individuals. You want a do-over on that one?

Way to take his "police brutality" statement completely out of context, color me shocked.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/jud...olice-brutality

:rolleyes:

Not out of context at all, his words as close to as I can remember from TV were that there hasn't been police brutality in decades, or something along those lines. Frankly its just semantics...(from the article) "But the term “police brutality” is a lie. These isolated, terrible incidents that I work every day to ensure never happen are something quite different. The correct term is “savage physical violence.”

Call it what you want, it exists. Of course not all police are bad, that's not what I'm saying. But you don't need to go to "snowflake" leftist sites to find examples of police brutality...they're all over the place against both black and whites, often from their raw source video from a cellphone or dash cam.

Anyways, the point of the argument isn't if “savage physical violence" (that detail's still got me laughing) by the cops is an issue or not...the issue is the idea that people, particularly from opposing parties, shouldn't call for accountability just because 'the white republican has hired a black dude'.

He is not a democrat, he just runs as one.

PolitiFact rates 75% of his statements as either false or mostly false. Doesn't score a single % point on true....should fit right in.

I just looked at it... Read through the list, it's laughable.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statem...ecause-mistake/

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statem...ack-males-twic/

Anyone can cite any statistic as false if they want to, under their own preconcieved point of reference.

As a late 30's middle class white guy, i'm far more likely to be involved in a police encounter than blacks or hispanics! I demand we stop police harassment against white guys in german cars!

*in my neighborhood, where I only know of one black dude, and the closest hispanic is a cuban guy*

:jackoff:

Come on guys, you have to be able to do better than this.

I think we are talking past each other at this point. Maybe time to park this thread until Comey testifies or Mueller digs something up.

It's filler at this point.

“I am one of those bare-knuckle fighters,” the sheriff stated. “When I hear people say we need to reach across the aisle and work with the Democrats, you know what I say? The only reason I’ll be reaching across the aisle is to grab one of them by the throat."

Someone finally gets it!

Here's some Trump criticism to apease the liberals in here frothing at the mouth. Dear Don I wish you'd stop being such a little whiny beta male bitch about how mean everyone is being. I voted for the big mouth who wasn't afraid to say what every one was thinking. Of course they're going to treat you like shit. You're trying to upend and undo every piece of progress the left has made over the last eight years, they're going to fight you tooth and nail and throw every obstacle they can in the way. If you don't like the heat get the fcuk out of the fire. Of course the media is going to team up on you. You've made them your enemy from day one. Of course the establishment deep state politicians and government officials are going to battle you when you undermine them. Did he think he was going to be greeted with smiles and open arms?

*in my neighborhood, where I only know of one black dude, and the closest hispanic is a cuban guy*

:jackoff:

Watch out for that guy.

You're trying to upend and undo every piece of progress the left has made over the last eight years, they're going to fight you tooth and nail and throw every obstacle they can in the way.

Tremendously put

:lol2:

Comey has accepted offer to testify in public.

Ive never seen a 6 ft 8 guy fcuk an orange. Stay tuned.

Tremendously put

I mean it's not a Shakespearean sonnet like this, but it makes my point

No matter on which side you are, this is awesome! :)

meh... Commie with a small "c" and a top ANC/SACP leader.

If Trump doesn't do anything else a least he made it so seething libs are so apparent and rabid you can now pretty much pick em out before they even open their mouth. I now don't need excuses to blow off getting together with stupid people, my wife won't even attempt to get me to dinners with these whiners any more, love it.

If Trump doesn't do anything else a least he made it so seething libs are so apparent and rabid you can now pretty much pick em out before they even open their mouth. I now don't need excuses to blow off getting together with stupid people, my wife won't even attempt to get me to dinners with these whiners any more, love it.

:iamwithstupid:

As always nuanced insight. So Trump is now a Pyrrhic victory to make a point?

Bullshit

We could do a 16 course meal and you not have the slightest clue that i think youre a worthless cuck.

"Oh yes, trump def gettin a raw deal. After all, hes the one priming the pump!"