pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

Damn man you canceled your internet now you will have to buy your pitch fork at the hardware store with the rest of the peasants, do you realize they are cheaper online??

Thanks for making me ruin a perfectly good keyboard when I spit the water I was drinking all over it. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Politics aside, this guy is a total clown... Not sure whether to ban him, or keep around as amusement.

Yea... no peasants have ever revolted.

I agree with you on all points except where you think it's not possible. Especially here in "muricuh" where we all have plenty of guns.

America is a long way from any point where there would be some massive Dark Knight-style revolution by the people against the government. The U.S. is probably one of the least-likely countries to suffer something like that right now.

Regarding your worldview, you seem to be of the opinion that everyone is so cut-throat in competing and the world is so unfair and something needs to change. Well in terms of the world being cut-throat and lots of unfairness, that is very true, but that will never change. That is how things have always been and how they always will be. If you try to change that via the government, usually government policies that try to fix such things only make it worse. Milton Friedman was very wise prescient when he said, "The society that puts equality before freedom will enjoy neither, but the society that puts freedom before equality will enjoy a great degree of both." The reality is that it's a crap, cut-throat world and you just have to make your way in it.

Life has always been hard, from the hunter-gatherer days to now. But...you live in the country with the most economic opportunity in the world. Just being born here is a lottery win. You live in a time with an incredible amount of goods and services to make life more comfortable. One thing I find liberating is to understand that nobody owes you anything and nobody cares about your problems. Wishing this to change won't do anything. Find ways to solve other people's problems though and you will make wealth.

Damn man you canceled your internet now you will have to buy your pitch fork at the hardware store with the rest of the peasants, do you realize they are cheaper online??

So kmb58, I can't resist, this is just in jest, but this can be your way to wealth: when everyone else is revolting over lack of jobs and money, you can make a fortune by manufacturing and selling pitchforks to the masses.

We (business owners) deserve what paycheck we decide to pay ourselves. I worked and saved for many years to have enough funds to start my own business. I jumped ship and risked it all, my job and my savings just to start a buisness. I worked 15 hour days 7 days a week for years. Didn't even collet a paycheck until 3rd year in business.

You didn't "collet" a paycheck until the third year? That is an interesting typo considering the business you are in :)

Politics aside, this guy is a total clown... Not sure whether to ban him, or keep around as amusement.

Isn't there an Allan-Herbie post filter I could apply somewhere?

I find it quite amusing that everyone seems to talk of the WheelsRCool filter while you're running around here with Mod status.

Threatening to ban me for ignoring your ignorant attacks and voicing my views in a public forum? What country is this??

I'd vote for the latter. This is quickly becoming more entertaining than that infamous Viper ACR-E thread :jerry:

I'd vote for the latter. This is quickly becoming more entertaining than that infamous Viper ACR-E thread :jerry:

Well thanks.. I think. :lol2:

Sadly- even Allan would probably have a fun time with me over a beer. I may not share the same views as most of you, but that doesn't mean I'm a total drag.

:drunk:

post-210225-1495754901.jpg

Well thanks.. I think. :lol2:

Sadly- even Allan would probably have a fun time with me over a beer. I may not share the same views as most of you, but that doesn't mean I'm a total drag.

:drunk:

Did I just hear you confirm you're coming to Vegas with Roman and the crew?

Did I just hear you confirm you're coming to Vegas with Roman and the crew?

I saw the thread... and had half a second's thought to pipe up, then show up and spoil the party :icon_mrgreen:

Maybe next time. Let me prove to you guys that I'm at least not as bad as Allen would like everyone to believe. From reading one guy's post about retired multi-millionaires- I might be too young for most of this crowd... :icon_super:

Am I the only one that's becoming numb to these idiotic statements?

Trump said. “The Germans are evil, very evil.”

‘The Germans are bad, very bad’: Trump pledges to ‘stop’ German car sales to US

‘The Germans are bad, very bad’: Trump pledges to ‘stop’ German car sales to US

I wonder how many of the German cars sold in the US are actually imported. Anyone have any data on this? I know Audi has a big plant in Mexico but other than that I think most are actually built in the US.

'Murica! someone tell Macrons grandmother to step out of the picture

That's what happens when you marry your teacher.