pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

More lies, deception, misrepresentation and cover up.

The much touted Syrian cease-fire lasted about a half hour.

The healthcare bill is completely shot.

BUT HER EMAILS!!!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More lies, deception, misrepresentation and cover up.

With regards to what?

Wait... i'm a little confused here. They 'interfered' by offering up information on the shady shit Clinton was doing with Russia?

Who wouldn't take inside info on shady dealings your opponent is conducting?

I'm more curious about the shady shit than I am about how it came to light. Wonder if it has anything to do with Clinton approving the sale of a shit load of U.S. Uranium to a Russian "corp", after the Clinton foundation got 9 figure donations from the corporate execs making the acquisition?

Wait... i'm a little confused here. They 'interfered' by offering up information on the shady shit Clinton was doing with Russia?

Who wouldn't take inside info on shady dealings your opponent is conducting?

I'm more curious about the shady shit than I am about how it came to light. Wonder if it has anything to do with Clinton approving the sale of a shit load of U.S. Uranium to a Russian "corp", after the Clinton foundation got 9 figure donations from the corporate execs making the acquisition?

Well, the Russians never produced anything to back up that claim. Don't get me wrong, the Clinton Foundation stinks and oddly once she didn't get the Presidency, donations dropped through the floor, which speaks VOLUMES.

That said, the constant Russia drip drip is completely undermining the Republican agenda (Trump doesn't have one except for staying in the news cycle). It gives Republicans in the Senate on either side of the spectrum daylight to break with Trump. This could be the final nail in the health care repeal and replacement and will have a knock on effect on tax reform.

A foreign power attempts to interfere with our democratic process, and the political party that ostensibly stands to benefit is an eager co-conspiritant.

Yeah, I'd say youre definitely a little confused here :lol2:

Democrats are like the angry boyfriend who is mad that the girlfriend went through his phone and got caught cheating.

Turns it around on the girlfriend .. "you never would have known I was cheating on you if you hadn't gone through my phone! Why did you look in my phone. It's your fault!"

Moar funny from Rob?

Sort of like being busted for being cretins and then claiming that the real crime is whoever is leaking the fact that theyre cretins in the first place?

Also, I ripped my M2 345 yards, split the fairway last thursday in 100 degree heat and 30% humidity. Then I thought of adding another 100 yards to that......got damn.

A foreign power attempts to interfere with our democratic process, and the political party that ostensibly stands to benefit is an eager co-conspiritant.

Who is the eager co-conspirator, the one getting the info or the one receiving $100M payments? Please clarify.

PS, I'd love to see them say fcuk it, and air out some serious dirty laundry on Clinton & Co. See, we chose to keep this shit quiet, but if you really want to know what's going down, well here it is.

Kinda funny isn't it Kinnsella, soon after her political career ends, the foundation closes up shop.

Attempts to interfere by revealing how corrupt the DNC was? And Democrats are mad at Russia because they found out their own party was corrupt? Oh, and the rest of the investigation can't be completed because the DNC won't turn over their servers. Right. Nothing to see here. All Trump's fault.

Except that when Donnie Jr showed up there with his arms out looking for dirt, they had literally nothing to offer?

I mean, are we seriously going around in THIS circle?

Except that when Donnie Jr showed up there with his arms out looking for dirt, they had literally nothing to offer?

I mean, are we seriously going around in THIS circle?

*IF* that's the case... then what, the whole thing is nothing? (Ignoring the known massive payments). He tried to get intel on their opponent?

I'm guessing there is a *something* there, it just hasn't been let out yet. Which is the, 'here you go' card. He has the Dems practically forcing him to release noose-level information on Clinton. Pending checkmate in 3...2...

:lol2:

Attempts to interfere by revealing how corrupt the DNC was? And Democrats are mad at Russia because they found out their own party was corrupt? Oh, and the rest of the investigation can't be completed because the DNC won't turn over their servers. Right. Nothing to see here. All Trump's fault.

One bad act doesn't negate another.

Uday is a fcuking idiot for responding to Goldstone in writing via email. I always tell my kids, if you can't say it in public, don't put it in writing.

Uday is a fcuking idiot for scheduling the meeting to get the "Russian Oppo" in Trump Tower.

Boy Wonder is a fcuking idiot for attending, kiss goodbye to his security clearance.

The Count is a fcuking idiot letting this meeting even occur.

Does anybody really believe the Manchurian Candidate did not know Uday, Boy Wonder and the Count were meeting with a Russian government official a floor below his office?

Dems claiming "treason" at this point should go back to their safe spaces and grab their blankies. Republicans that think this isn't a game changer, maybe time to take off the rose coloured glasses.

post-60315-1499797006_thumb.png

Lol, so you really buy that? A Foreign government spills the truth about the corrupt DNC and somehow the republicans are at fault?

Build your house with the truth instead of the lies of thin glass and you have nothing to worry about Dems. Rob hit the mark with his angry boyfriend comment. Trump is President because his opponent is the lowest of lows and the people just could not elect this pig. No other reason. Trump offered hope without a politician in the lead role. Clinton offered the same ole. No games or smoke got him elected. Those are the facts.

Oddly, you sure werent objecting to it when the shoe was on the other foot.

How did he get Donald Jrs emails? Susan Rice? Comey?

post-60315-1499802854_thumb.jpg

:lol2:

post-60315-1499802977.jpg

"Damn, now everyone can see for themselves what transpired instead of reading our dramatized articles that tell them how to think and feel."