Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

:lol2:

on a separate note, I read some article which suggested that illegal border crossings were down by 70%, any truth to that?

If I can tell you anything, it's that when I was in LA I saw a huge ICE bust in February where agents rushed in and supposedly arrested almost 100 illegal immigrants, lol. I'd say that it's probably true.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can tell you anything, it's that when I was in LA I saw a huge ICE bust in February where agents rushed in and supposedly arrested almost 100 illegal immigrants, lol. I'd say that it's probably true.

The article was comparing June last year with June this year and they said June last year 50,000 people got caught trying to cross illegally :shock: :shock: :shock:

Those numbers are insane!

The article was comparing June last year with June this year and they said June last year 50,000 people got caught trying to cross illegally :shock: :shock: :shock:

Those numbers are insane!

And we complain about the odd Victorian!

This does seem suspicious, until you realize the meeting pictured occurred in 2014. Fake News!

At a trump impeach rally right after inauguration, anti trump pics on her page

There's also a picture from inside john McCain office, the person who released the "Russian dossier"

post-60315-1499921081_thumb.png

post-60315-1499921088.jpg

Rob, look into it. The March happened in front of the hotel she was staying in. All her comments are against what the March was trying to accomplish.

The article copied and pasted about the hearing is complete garbage. The pics are three years old and it is nothing but propaganda. I call bullshit no matter what side it is on.

Rob, look into it. The March happened in front of the hotel she was staying in. All her comments are against what the March was trying to accomplish.

The article copied and pasted about the hearing is complete garbage. The pics are three years old and it is nothing but propaganda. I call bullshit no matter what side it is on.

post-60315-1499956627.jpg

Just curious...Do you scan the internet daily looking for these things. You are going to have a heart attack with all the stress.

Relax and go for a cruise in your car and enjoy life a little, lol. Trump isn't going anywhere. CNN is a proven joke. Is this all they

have..? They must pay their journalist's minimum wage. :lol2:

"who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned" And which U.S. officials are those? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

More meaningless news.

See it for what it is. Why did Jr omit this detail? Up till now it was just Jr, Kush and manafort at the meeting discussing adopting Russian children with the Russian lawyer. Now come to find out this other guy was there.

See a pattern here?

See it for what it is. Why did Jr omit this detail? Up till now it was just Jr, Kush and manafort at the meeting discussing adopting Russian children with the Russian lawyer. Now come to find out this other guy was there.

See a pattern here?

In order for me to see it for what it is I would have to have proof that this is not more lies. NBC news are right there with the other liars. There is no way you know either. I laugh at

this kind of stuff. First off this is not Trump, it is his son. Trump did not even know he was there. Where does the truth start and the lies stop Mike? I used to find crap like this every

day when Obama was Pres and it was a colossal waste of time. I loved it because I hated him with a passion. Nothing ever came out of it and he served 8 years untouched. You or

I do not have the ability to separate the lies from the truth when news reports it. You just hang on to whatever YOU want to believe.

Just curious...Do you scan the internet daily looking for these things. You are going to have a heart attack with all the stress.

Relax and go for a cruise in your car and enjoy life a little, lol. Trump isn't going anywhere. CNN is a proven joke. Is this all they

have..? They must pay their journalist's minimum wage. :lol2:

Seriously. CNN is as legitimate as The Onion, without bringing the funny.

See a pattern here?

To be honest Abolfaz, do you really think things were any different with any other president in recent history (or *gasp* HRC)? This kind of behaviour and back channelling is par for the course.

I too didn't care much for Trump but that was in part due to the constant bombardment of negative press <who know's what to believe?>.

Focusing on the results of his presidency yields a better judgement of the man and his ability to run a white house. I don't think he has a Nobel prize coming his way but I do think he's doing some good...

You just hang on to whatever YOU want to believe.

Maybe time to look in the mirror....

Looks like nepotism is paying off for Trump.

Yup.

This is now comical.

Pakisho, time to buy a new car and get excited about

that to take your mind off this shit. Life is too short to

dwell on this crap. Seriously, :lol2:

Riiiiiiight.

Because hes the one driving the market, and not the anticipated tax cuts/infrastructure spending.

C'mon now. Dont play the index game. Not with Obama taking office with Dow 7k and leaving at 19k.

Riiiiiiight.

Because hes the one driving the market, and not the anticipated tax cuts/infrastructure spending.

C'mon now. Dont play the index game. Not with Obama taking office with Dow 7k and leaving at 19k.

With $12T in QE spending with nearly 0% interest rates, what do you think the market would do? Back that out, and (pre-trump) we're barely in double digits.

Even with the spending and free money they couldn't crack 3% real GDP growth. :jackoff:

The nastier the lawyer more expensive they are. Would you want to hire a pussy cat to defend you or a guy that says fcuk you

Roman best lawyer in US, he says f*ck you a lot, I'd hire him on the spot :icon_mrgreen: