pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

Go to a rock concert. God... A lot of "rock stars" are fcuking heinous. But theres no shortage of chicks vying to hump them back stage.

Lemmy_Kilmister_57th_GRAMMY_Awards_Arrivals_ckBjABYjgDDl.jpg

In my best Lemmy voice "What did you say? I might resemble that statement."

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/...l?client=safari

If anyone cares to follow me to connect the dots on this read this article and see what it says about why Clinton was keeping a private server in the first place, It was to delete the evidence of this botched arms deal in Libya. It also adds to the theory that the reason Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi what's to retrieve the last of the stinger missiles that had fallen into the hands of the Taliban. It was supposed to be a do or die mission and that explains the reason why the standdown orders were given, because the state department knew it had directly supplied stinger missiles for terrorism.

It's also why the Obama administration suddenly dropped all charges this month against The arms dealer Marc Turi, he was about to spill all the beans in court

You lost me, Taliban in Libya?

Ironic the patron saint of the Republican party was knee deep in Iran Contra. No faux Republican rage over that.

I've been wanting to see them or whatever version of "proof" there is to his actual wealth for quite a few years now.

I remember at least 6-7 years ago an article was put out by NYT or WSJ questioning if Trump was even a billionaire, with lots of details and research put into it. I think they pegged his net worth as "low" as $100-200MM. :lol2:

While many of us would be content with that kind of money (see Happiness thread for those that wouldn't be :icon_mrgreen: ), that amount would probably be embarrassing for The Donald.

I think the ego bruise over maybe not being as rich as portrayed is too big a deal to Trump. Judging by his actions the last year, I'd believe that to be so now more than ever.

Even the Left would enjoy trashing him on this fact more than any circumstantial evidence of tax fraud.

I highly doubt there is any tax fraud. What it will probably show is he is not worth anywhere near whatever number he is currently claiming, paid no federal tax payments for a number of years for the $900m offset and minimal or no charitable donations to vets etc. The reason I say that, is he hasn't even donated to his own foundation since 2008.

I have no interest in what he is worth, though he obviously loves to boast about it though that is an insight into how insecure and fragile his ego is. What I am concerned about is, how leveraged he is and to who. It may explain his bizarre affinity for Russia and the little guy running it.

IMO it is another disqualifier if he doesn't release them. I'm pretty sure he won't. The audit excuse is bullshit and if you buy it, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Goddamn do we have some misogynists in here! :lol2:

You thought RD's post was misogynistic? I was gonna just reply with a 5 letter word and leave it at that. There is no point to deny it or get mad at it, that's the world we live in. In some parts of the world that behavior is a given. (my own Russia). Women and men want sex at the same strength..so they want it and want to get it with an excuse if they have to...they have emotional triggers that set them off.. any of the things RD mentioned, plus others like being unhappy/mad at her bf/pity/etc..

You thought RD's post was misogynistic? I was gonna just reply with a 5 letter word and leave it at that. There is no point to deny it or get mad at it, that's the world we live in. In some parts of the world that behavior is a given. (my own Russia). Women and men want sex at the same strength..so they want it and want to get it with an excuse if they have to...they have emotional triggers that set them off.. any of the things RD mentioned, plus others like being unhappy/mad at her bf/pity/etc..

Whats your five letter word?

Lemmy_Kilmister_57th_GRAMMY_Awards_Arrivals_ckBjABYjgDDl.jpg

In my best Lemmy voice "What did you say? I might resemble that statement."

I was actually thinking of Richard Butler when I made it (but you could apply it to Mick Jagger or Keith Richards or Steven Tyler or Ric Okasik- who, btw, has been on more super models than maybeline)... I went to a psychadelic furs concert about a year ago... Richard Butler looked liked a can of assholes that had been left out on the counter too long...

But... There were two 30 something milfs who were all over him... One kep rubbing his fcuking crotch while he danced around the stage for gods sake... Made me want to puke... Or become a 70 year old former rock star.

Anna_Sui_Front_Row_Fall_2012_Mercedes_Benz_mcaIbd7Jcc7m.jpg

I highly doubt there is any tax fraud. What it will probably show is he is not worth anywhere near whatever number he is currently claiming, paid no federal tax payments for a number of years for the $900m offset and minimal or no charitable donations to vets etc. The reason I say that, is he hasn't even donated to his own foundation since 2008.

I have no interest in what he is worth, though he obviously loves to boast about it though that is an insight into how insecure and fragile his ego is. What I am concerned about is, how leveraged he is and to who. It may explain his bizarre affinity for Russia and the little guy running it.

IMO it is another disqualifier if he doesn't release them. I'm pretty sure he won't. The audit excuse is bullshit and if you buy it, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Y'all get that tax returns don't show net worth? right?

George Hamilton is famous for going up to women and ACTUALLY start french kissing them as a "hello". He doesn't get rebuffed very often.

Isn't that a textbook definition of sexual assault regardless of whether he is rebuffed or not? It is not consensual.

Y'all get that tax returns don't show net worth? right?

Correct, but you can tell an awful lot from a decade or two of returns. He knows it, so isn't disclosing them. The audit really? You really buying that line?

Isn't that a textbook definition of sexual assault regardless of whether he is rebuffed or not? It is not consensual.

Nope. Its only assault if they tell him to stop and he doesn't... And from what I've heard, most women dont tell him to stop.

Now... Those stories are 30 years old... When GH was a legitimate sex symbol... Does he still do that shit? No idea. If he does, does it still play? My guess is, with some, yup.

You have to be "famous" I think to really understand this. I've been around enough famous people in my life to know, LOTS of people LOSE THEIR fcuking SHIT when they meet a celebrity... If its a celebrity theyve always thought was "attractive" the "Im never going to get this opportunity again" thing kicks in and they do shit they wouldnt otherwise do.

Correct, but you can tell a lot from a return. He knows it, so isn't disclosing them. The audit really? You really buying that line?

Nope. I dont think its the audit thing either. He doesnt want to disclose his taxes. I think he SHOULD... But I can get why he wouldnt want to. Doesnt bother me either way...

Im more concerned about what she wants to do to MY taxes...

I can get why he wouldnt want to.

I do too, I think it also plays into the narrative he never thought he would actually get the nomination/publicity stunt and therefore never be faced with that dilemma. I'm sure he knew going in, this has been a norm in American politics on both sides for the last 40 years.

Whats your five letter word?

I was talking about whores. A slut is a girl who just likes sex. A whore is a one that gets something via sex.

I was talking about whores. A slut is a girl who just likes sex. A whore is a one that gets something via sex.

I disagree with that assessment completely... Yeah, I've seen professional groupies and starfuckers... But this goes WAY beyond them... Ive seen this thing hit Dorothy -never-kissed-a-boy-goes-to-church-each-sunday-girl-next-door Gale's too...

And newsflash... I think ALL women get "something from" or "like" sex (as well as men).

Nope. Its only assault if they tell him to stop and he doesn't... And from what I've heard, most women dont tell him to stop.

Now... Those stories are 30 years old... When GH was a legitimate sex symbol... Does he still do that shit? No idea. If he does, does it still play? My guess is, with some, yup.

You have to be "famous" I think to really understand this. I've been around enough famous people in my life to know, LOTS of people LOSE THEIR fcuking SHIT when they meet a celebrity... If its a celebrity theyve always thought was "attractive" the "Im never going to get this opportunity again" thing kicks in and they do shit they wouldnt otherwise do.

I don't doubt your position that certain percentage of people lose their shit around celebrities as you put it and do things they would normally not. We unfortunately live in a TMZ Kardashian celebrity obsessed culture. I think we can agree it's not all women though, I'd posit the majority don't. I also think is it reasonable to assume that a certain percentage of women that are sexually assaulted do not resist because of the real fear that if they do, something even worse will happen whether that be physical or some other form of retaliation. Roger Ailes comes to mind as an example of the latter.

And newsflash... I think ALL women get "something from" or "like" sex (as well as men).

[/size]

[/size]

^^^This. Yes.^^^

I don't doubt your position that certain percentage of people lose their shit around celebrities as you put it and do things they would normally not. We unfortunately live in a TMZ Kardashian celebrity obsessed culture. I think we can agree it's not all women though. I also think is it reasonable to assume that a certain percentage of women that are sexually assaulted do not resist because of the fear that if they do, something even worse will happen whether that be physical or some other form of retaliation. Roger Ailes comes to mind.

Its definitely not ALL women... There are two groups really... The "OMG ITS him I want to lick his taint!!!" chicks who jump in your face, and the "way too cool for school, above it all, I'll stand over here in the corner and watch the shit show play out" ers. Water takes the path of least resistance...

I suppose theres a third group... The "oh... thats ______ I want an autograph or a selfie" (we didnt have those back in the day- but Ive given lots of autographs) and they give off a completely different vibe as well- cooler... more professional... "Just give me the autograph and piss off" that if you've done this more than ten minutes you learn to recognize... So you keep it professional.....

AAAAAAAAND... IF ANYTHING, my experience is, A LOT of THEM secretly wish you'd make a move that you didn't make (namely because the risk of rejection was too high, and theres an OMGIWTLHT 'sure-thing' chick right behind her.)

Remember... 99.9% of the encounters we're talking about here are happening IN PUBLIC with ample opportunity to get the fcuk away. If youre in George Hamilton's hotel room (or on the Tour bus for that matter), and youre not a reporter or room service, you're way past the "Is he going to put the moves on me?" mark.

The US political system is like a 4 way intersection in a neighborhood that needs traffic lights, or at the very least stop signs. It takes a kid crossing the street getting killed by a car crash before anyone takes any actual action. Trump is like the car crash...a total shock to the system that will force actionable change. He is many things, but stupid isn't one of them and frankly I think he's got more going on behind the scenes than the career bureaucrats...add in the fact that he can't be bought and you have a politicians worst nightmare.

When he's elected, yes there will be instability in the markets but long term we actually need that right now...Look at real estate right now the banks and buyers are acting the exact same way they where back in 2006 and we all saw first hand what that lead to...We need some instability right now force people to be more cautious and fearful because presently the car is heading back to the exact same cliff it dove off of almost 10 years ago.

My 2 cents.

The US political system is like a 4 way intersection in a neighborhood that needs traffic lights, or at the very least stop signs. It takes a kid crossing the street getting killed by a car crash before anyone takes any actual action. Trump is like the car crash...a total shock to the system that will force actionable change. He is many things, but stupid isn't one of them and frankly I think he's got more going on behind the scenes than the career bureaucrats...add in the fact that he can't be bought and you have a politicians worst nightmare.

When he's elected, yes there will be instability in the markets but long term we actually need that right now...Look at real estate right now the banks and buyers are acting the exact same way they where back in 2006 and we all saw first hand what that lead to...We need some instability right now force people to be more cautious and fearful because presently the car is heading back to the exact same cliff it dove off of almost 10 years ago.

My 2 cents.

I think youre basically on to it...

In poll after poll Americans always say we want a "washington outsider" someone with "real world" experience... Well... Here ya go... Thats the LAST thing the people who REALLY run this country want. They want a puppet... A figure head...

Trump upsets the apple cart. He hasnt run for (or held) office before... So he hasnt been bought and paid for. He doesnt owe anybody ANYTHING! He isnt beholden to the washigton lobbyists that own BOTH parties and have hand picked the nominees before now...

I think it was boss tweed that said "I dont care how people vote. All I want to do is pick the nominees."

Think about THAT...

And how the Bernie Sanders thing played out...

And how Trump is being fought by his OWN party bosses.

Sure... hes an egomaniac... But no more so than The Clintons, or Obama, or the BUSHs... They just do a better job at presenting a focus tested (fake) public image...

The curtain is pulled back... We see how the sausage is made... And we dont like it... The illusion of democratic systems to choose our leaders has been destroyed. Which is why I don't think he'll win.

I think youre basically on to it...

In poll after poll Americans always say we want a "washington outsider" someone with "real world" experience... Well... Here ya go... Thats the LAST thing the people who REALLY run this country want. They want a puppet... A figure head...

Trump upsets the apple cart. He hasnt run for (or held) office before... So he hasnt been bought and paid for. He doesnt owe anybody ANYTHING! He isnt beholden to the washigton lobbyists that own BOTH parties and have hand picked the nominees before now...

I think it was boss tweed that said "I dont care how people vote. All I want to do is pick the nominees."

Think about THAT...

And how the Bernie Sanders thing played out...

And how Trump is being fought by his OWN party bosses.

Sure... hes an egomaniac... But no more so than The Clintons, or Obama, or the BUSHs... They just do a better job at presenting a focus tested (fake) public image...

The curtain is pulled back... We see how the sausage is made... And we dont like it... The illusion of democratic systems to choose our leaders has been destroyed. Which is why I don't think he'll win.

:iamwithstupid: I think he might be able to pull it off...If I was the president of any of the large media companies I would want it to happen...he has proven to get more eyes and clicks than any other politician which is perfect for their business model.

I was introduced to this book by a coworker in the run up to the 2008 election:

https://www.amazon.com/Shadows-Power-Counci...n/dp/0882791346

Basically if you buy what it's selling, it says Democrat and Republican candidates are vetted by the Council on Foreign Relations....however you feel they benefit you or not, either of the two candidates will suffice for their One World Government goal.

It's quite tin foil, but interesting read.

I was introduced to this book by a coworker in the run up to the 2008 election:

https://www.amazon.com/Shadows-Power-Counci...n/dp/0882791346

Basically if you buy what it's selling, it says Democrat and Republican candidates are vetted by the Council on Foreign Relations....however you feel they benefit you or not, either of the two candidates will suffice for their One World Government goal.

It's quite tin foil, but interesting read.

There already is one world government...it's call the global economy :icon_anal: