Murcielago Exhaust

lambo128

Has anyone here tried this exhaust.Comes with a wireless remote to open and close ports.

CAPRISTO TWIN SOUND VALVED EXHAUST

s_l225.jpg

I agree! Do not get this or Tubi. Call fabspeed and get their primary and secondary delete and replace the stock muffler with their option and you are set!

I have to say, Fabspeed all the way.

Does it bring up error codes, we have SMOG tests here in Connecticut

Thats my car in the video, it doesn't throw codes.

What exactly is the Fabspeed system you have? Thanks

Shout out for LOC as an option. I have it on my LP640 Roadster, and as much as I can hear it (mainly in the garage or tunnels) it sounds great.

Others driving around me seem enthusiastic for it as well.

Unfortunately I don't have a video of it yet.

Shout out for LOC as an option. I have it on my LP640 Roadster, and as much as I can hear it (mainly in the garage or tunnels) it sounds great.

Others driving around me seem enthusiastic for it as well.

Unfortunately I don't have a video of it yet.

LOC sounds pretty good with only secondary cat delete. Sounds terrible with primary car delete. The drone in my car killed me. Now with the Fabspeed it sounds amazing.

LOC sounds pretty good with only secondary cat delete. Sounds terrible with primary car delete. The drone in my car killed me. Now with the Fabspeed it sounds amazing.

Thanks that's what I think I'll go with...had straight exhaust on my last diablo....TOO loud...not enjoyable

Is this the one you have? Thanks . Lamborghini Murcielago Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System

Replaces the heavy and restrictive factory rear exhaust system for massive weight savings, power gains, and improved exhaust tone.

with Cat bypass Pipes (2001-2006)

$3,995.00

Thats my car in the video, it doesn't throw codes.

Holy fcuk bro, your neighbors must love you. lol. You were hauling ass on that street. Jesus.... Glad no one pulled out. Sounds fk'in awesome!

Is this the one you have? Thanks . Lamborghini Murcielago Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System

Replaces the heavy and restrictive factory rear exhaust system for massive weight savings, power gains, and improved exhaust tone.

with Cat bypass Pipes (2001-2006)

$3,995.00

Yes.. PLus primary bypass pipes..

Holy fcuk bro, your neighbors must love you. lol. You were hauling ass on that street. Jesus.... Glad no one pulled out. Sounds fk'in awesome!

Ya, they aren't "fans" of the car. I got a complaint about revving too early in the morning, but was confused because I don't rev in the neighborhood (or really at all). Later I realized what they thought was revving was the car warming up. Now I push the car out of the garage and point the rear away from their house to avoid any more complaints.

The street I was running up and down in the video is deep in the country. I walked the road ahead of time and checked with the locals before I raced up and down it. However, I missed one neighbor (didn't see his house) and that is a very very long story lol. He was more than not pleased with me.

Ya, they aren't "fans" of the car. I got a complaint about revving too early in the morning, but was confused because I don't rev in the neighborhood (or really at all). Later I realized what they thought was revving was the car warming up. Now I push the car out of the garage and point the rear away from their house to avoid any more complaints.

The street I was running up and down in the video is deep in the country. I walked the road ahead of time and checked with the locals before I raced up and down it. However, I missed one neighbor (didn't see his house) and that is a very very long story lol. He was more than not pleased with me.

All I can say is you are a really nice person to consider your neighbor the way you did. I live in a poorer neighborhood (myself include) therefore no one give a flying donkey stick about my catless straight pipes :icon_super:

All I can say is you are a really nice person to consider your neighbor the way you did. I live in a poorer neighborhood (myself include) therefore no one give a flying donkey stick about my catless straight pipes :icon_super:

I appreciate you saying that! We are all ambassadors for the brand, so I figure I will reflect as positively as possible on it.