Interested in Murci....

rhyno

There was a thread on here not long about discussing about this vehicle. Perhaps someone can find it. Claimed to have a real OEM SV body kit.

I remember it was being sold at a dealer in Quebec which was this dealer I believe, http://www.paulmotor.ca/

The old ad http://www.autoquid.com/car-detail/murciel...2273842996.html

I know someone who looked at it in May whose opinion was that the kit looked like shit and that there were too many issues. He raved about the IPE exhaust though...said it was nuts...

I know someone who looked at it in May whose opinion was that the kit looked like shit and that there were too many issues. He raved about the IPE exhaust though...said it was nuts...

You can say that again :la:

I wrote them too months ago they never replied. My take is that its an 09 Murci which is awesome... but... who makes the body kit? Who painted it? Was it crashed? Lamborghini spends so much time fitting and painting their cars that it would suck to get a hack job. Also its so cheap and hasn't sold in about a year... there has to be a reason

Just buy a Muira already.

You know that's the car you really want.

:D :D

(well at least we "enablers" are hoping it is next on your list)

Seems like rhyno and I are walking on similar paths. :icon_mrgreen:

Someone needs an intervention!

There must be something in the Canadian air, VCR is on the same list :icon_mrgreen:

Edit: I didn't see your post VCR before I made mine :lol2:

There must be something in the Canadian air, VCR is on the same list :icon_mrgreen:

Edit: I didn't see your post VCR before I made mine :lol2:

Rhyno and I are trying to Make the Canadian Lamborghini Contingent Great Again. :icon_mrgreen:

Rhyno and I are trying to Make the Canadian Lamborghini Contingent Great Again. :icon_mrgreen:

Seems like that has been achieved and then some..

Yes, I prefer the SV without stickers as is white my Car #12. 1 of ONLY 2 remaining TRUE Gated 6 speed cars!

Of course the best thing to do here is BUY a real SV!!

I just acquired this one.

It is available as of today, 28XX miles, one owner, car #95 of ONLY 186 EVER built WORLD WIDE.

Still in Canada, so saves you a LOT of import fees and taxes.

It is a homogolated car so it will be on its way to me here in Seattle if not sold in Canada in the next few days.

post-23696-1479417831_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1479417836_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1479417907.jpg

post-23696-1479417912.jpg

post-23696-1479417916.jpg

THE NEXT BEST THIN!!!

The LAST of a Special Breed has been SOLD!!!

... our 2007 BLACK LP640 REAL GATED 6 speed. 1 of ONLY 13 GATED LP640 cars left in the USA. We still have ONE left....

The ONE and ONLY VI GATED 6 speed in the USA..PERIOD a ONE of ONE.. a true appreciating asset just keeps going up in value.

For BLACK FRIDAY, this car or any car in my inventory is SHIPPED free. *call for details*

http://www.catsexotics.com/vehicle-details...-wa-id-15340478

post-23696-1479418165.jpg

It's definetly on my list but I'm many years away from achieving that goal

Yes, I prefer the SV without stickers as is white my Car #12. 1 of ONLY 2 remaining TRUE Gated 6 speed cars!

Of course the best thing to do here is BUY a real SV!!

I just acquired this one.

It is available as of today, 28XX miles, one owner, car #95 of ONLY 186 EVER built WORLD WIDE.

Still in Canada, so saves you a LOT of import fees and taxes.

It is a homogolated car so it will be on its way to me here in Seattle if not sold in Canada in the next few days.

I would love a real Murci SV but I can't afford a $500,000 murci. That would just steal from my Miura fund!

Your green LP640 is pretty darn nice but also out of my budget. I'm thinking of replacing my winter beater Audi R8 with a Murci with snow tires (yes, I'm serious)

I looked at the Carfax in a listing a while ago and there was an accident.

It is on Craigslist NY for $155k US. http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/5843309483.html

Definitely an amazing looking car in pictures. As a Murci with the SV kit I don't mind it. Certainly no SV stickers for me.

Do you have anymore info about the accident? I thought it was a Canadian car and it shows a clean Canadian car fax

I just don't understand lol

If I had the money, I'd be doing the same thing. I would probably seriously have to hire an assistant just to tell me No.

Does anybody live near North York Ontario? It would be great to get somebody's honest opinion about this car, body kit etc. It's at Ideal Fine cars. Let me know!!

Haha you guys must own more Lambos combined than some dealerships in Canada.