Post some of your favorite shots

Kevin M.

Here's a video of my car that a neighborhood high school student shot and produced. Not bad for only his second car video:

He's going to make a version of the video with the music lower during the engine sounds (a common complaint on car youtube videos of the music drowning out the exhaust). This is with the Fabspeed high flow primary cats, Larini muffler, and Larini slash cut tips, and OEM secondary cat deletes.

I agree about the music, but knowing all the attentive care your care receives gave me great joy watching! What a beauty!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh no, sorry I didn't know that :(

It was years ago but I still get a lump in my throat when I see a pearl yellow murci.

Do you still have your balloon white car?

Yes I do, every time I think about changing it I decide that I like it too much, think I will do a dead rapper and get buried in it.

Balloon white is one of those colours that has no dispute; it is simply gorgeous and it isn't dependent of lighting either.

Just my personal opinion but I think yellomurci has the best avatar on LP; always bring a smile when I look at it. I had been trying extremely hard to decipher what the second line reads (without much success). Can you disclose to us on what it says please?

Balloon white is one of those colours that has no dispute; it is simply gorgeous and it isn't dependent of lighting either.

Just my personal opinion but I think yellomurci has the best avatar on LP; always bring a smile when I look at it. I had been trying extremely hard to decipher what the second line reads (without much success). Can you disclose to us on what it says please?

It should read "F it, I'm going to get drunk"

Ive seen the get drunk one so assumed it was that and just didn't fit when reduced. Maybe he is going home to get drunk? lol

That would fit well but it says fcuk it I'm going home

Mystery solved. Thank you. :icon_thumleft: :turboalex:

And yes, getting drunk would fit well too. :)

Great pics so far! A few of mine below:

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Just purchased this beast today, a 1986 Landrover Defender 6x6 fire engine. She will be my next project, lots of ideas so far on a rebuild and modifications! One thing's for sure this will be the tow vehicle for my murci when she's up and running for events!

ggffg.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Is it safe to say that L/P, on a per captita basis, is THE forum that has the highest concentration of light-blue-coloured SV on the planet? :icon_thumleft:

• 3 weeks later...