Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

No, Robert is deceased. No need to bash someones memory. I knew him, granted I didnt research or pay much attention to his business ventures, and he was a good kid inmo. Sometimes people make mistakes, and regardless of what he did, people especially at his age have done much worse.

:iamwithstupid:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wasn't talking about mods. I was implying that a male probably would have had less people scanning their IG and looking into everything as "in depth". The amount of attention and interst was what I was observing. Do you honestly think a pimpled college kid posting in the same way would have as many responses or views?

Oh... Believe me... I hear that... Jeesh... I mentioned it in passing earlier...

BUUUUUT... The "19 year old Josh MMA fighter, Stolen Gallardo, from titos Ortiz's gym" thread smoked this by a factor of ten. We were doing thirty pages an hour on that.

Oh... Believe me... I hear that... Jeesh... I mentioned it in passing earlier...

BUUUUUT... The "19 year old Josh MMA fighter, Stolen Gallardo, from titos Ortiz's gym" thread smoked this by a factor of ten. We were doing thirty pages an hour on that.

No clown w a burning gallardo and two squirters, no care.

No clown w a burning gallardo and two squirters, no care.

That was a huge one too... BUT it didnt involve a 19 year old kid... Which was the analogy.

That was a huge one too... BUT it didnt involve a 19 year old kid...

Two 19 year olds 😂

💦💦

No, Robert is deceased. No need to bash someones memory. I knew him, granted I didnt research or pay much attention to his business ventures, and he was a good kid inmo. Sometimes people make mistakes, and regardless of what he did, people especially at his age have done much worse.

Huh? The "I'm with Stupid" was in reference to and quoted this:

I don't remember seeing a thread with this many of us on it in a very very long time.

++ LP could use more of these antics.

And I never mentioned Himler, but rather his (now-ex) girlfriend, who to the best of my knowledge, is still alive, and continues with the Forex antics, among other things. I never suggested bashing Himler, may he rest in peace, although the point is moot as I've now been made aware of the song made as a tribute to Amy and deem that justice has been served.

Catching up...skepticism as I said is healthy. It has definitely varied by member and many have misunderstood intentions. Lots of general support overall. Either way, enjoying the discussions thus far. :)

The question is... Did Robster get his nudes?

From the guy making all of these posts?

Just testing out my new signature :D ...

Winner! Made me spit my food out laughing! THAT is a signature!

Winner! Made me spit my food out laughing! THAT is a signature!

Craziness......

From the guy making all of these posts?

Because a girl or woman couldn't possibly be the one keeping up? Funny....

Because a girl or woman couldn't possibly be the one keeping up? Funny....

So you did send nudes to Rob? :lol2:

Speaking of tracks. Get your GTR to one.

I keep hearing that. Really makes the case for keeping it. To track or not to track.....

Maybe this is TS640 coming back to life? :D

LMAO.

The stuff that guy would say made Wiggs seem humble by comparison at times.

For someone trying to break the mold, shes fitting the mold perfectly for a huge majority of the engineers I know.

Can you imagine the conversation if you stuck her and Wheels next to each other on a 16 hour flight? :lol2:

Dude, I'm starting to worry she is a female version of Wheels. :shock: