Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

Too late.

All joking aside. What was the rule I broke that the links need to come out? More than happy to abide by forum rules as I am sure any member is.

Sai

Youtube channel: :eusa_naughty:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad the link I tried to put in my signature doesn't work :icon_mrgreen: That being said, I am curious to see RD's substitute links... :eusa_think:

He just added random links....etc.....

fcuking lol. Close and lets talk when she has it yo

He just added random links....etc.....

No... I didn't...

And the rule you broke is trying to promote yourself with our website... AKA spam...

All joking aside. What was the rule I broke that the links need to come out? More than happy to abide by forum rules as I am sure any member is.

Sai

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9...615k5ElVuFFbmw

Follow me on Instagram: hey_sai_y

You may not be aware of this, but you continue to post and repost the same broken link.

Honest question (please come clean) - are there two of you posting to your account?

No... I didn't...

And the rule you broke is trying to promote yourself with our website... AKA spam...

Fair enough. That is a rationale reason for not including the links. Makes sense.

Sai

I don't remember seeing a thread with this many of us on it in a very very long time.

Everybody is waiting for the human cannonball routine.

human_cannonball_750x501.jpg

Looks like someone is trying to get viewers and subscribers by spamming the forum. :badgrin:

Fair enough. That is a rationale reason for not including the links. Makes sense.

Sai

Oh... You don't know how much it pleases me that it meets with your approval...

images__1_.jpg

I don't remember seeing a thread with this many of us on it in a very very long time.

:iamwithstupid:

We need more of this.

Can we start a thread on Himler's girlfriend? The forex chick that drives a Lambo / R8 / G wagon? Is that all a scam as well?

We need more of this.

Can we start a thread on Himler's girlfriend? The forex chick that drives a Lambo / R8 / G wagon? Is that all a scam as well?

What? Did you join last week??? She had a song written about her!!!!

Internet rubbernecking waiting for the inevitable.

What? Did you join last week??? She had a song written about her!!!!

I had no idea about this. Do tell! :lol2:

Internet rubbernecking waiting for the inevitable.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

2zno4yu.png

post-210225-1489104425.png

We need more of this.

Lets not. Im in a club right now. Lets just do shit.

So... I'm locking this thread for the moment... Because... It will help me get a word in edge wise... Jesus. I knew a kid with Tourettes and a meth addiction that didnt roll this fast.

OK...

Im going to give the OP the best advice she's going to get here... Maybe for the rest of her life...

You can ask the guys, I give good advice. Ignore it at your own peril.

1. Nobody here gives a shit if you're a woman. You don't get any fcuking brownie points for your plumbing. You aren't the first woman here. You won't be the last... Supra, Tara, Cake and that other double secret squirrel chick who I honestly always forget that she is a chick shes so fcuking low key about it, are all well respected members here. So cut it the fcuk out with the Amelia Earhart "blazing a trail for women" routine.

Unless you're just an attention whore, who craves the attention of a bunch of dudes (some of whom apparently are accessing the fcuking internet from a maximum security prison and haven't seen a chick in 7-10... WTF guys?) in which case, this relationship you and I have started just isn't going to last... Its not you... Its me... Im the only attention whore allowed here. So... Im sorry... But I think we should see other people... And I want my records back before you leave...

2. The money thing. Yeah... Most of us are self made... And we prefer to talk money with other self made folks. But for the most part, we don't discuss it. The quickest way to find yourself on the short end of the wolves is to start a "what does everybody do to afford a lambo" thread, or try to bullshit us... Best to keep your mouth shut.

3. The reluctant internet starlet thing- Yeah... We see right through it... Dont hawk your instagram, youtube, twitter, snapchat, tinder, bumble, whisper, yik-yak and grinder account, and then get pissy about the price of fame. We understand each other, dollface? Also... Stop tossing around legal concepts you don't understand... Aside from being the ash tray cleaner here, Im also an entertainment attorney who actually knows what the legal terms you throw down like a "get out of jail free card", mean... And your use of them makes my teeth hurt.

4. The best way to become a RESPECTED member here (and that's what you want? right?) is to dial it the fcuk back by a measure of 8. Hang out... Post some funny dog photos in the LOLz thread... Tell me how much you want to play with my gun in the gun thread... Make a comment here and there on OTHER active CAR threads (always remembering the #1 rule of LPower- "Don't talk Out of your ass". ) This is good advice whether your're a dude, a chick, Kait Jenner, Jamie Lee Curtis, or even whatever the fcuk Captain Chaos is this week...

And always remember THIS formula for making new friends: 1. Compliment 2. Compliment 3. Question. You'll go far.

5. If you lie about ANYTHING to ME, your ass is gone.

6. We have a way to get Lambo Owner status... Usually that goes through Porter. Congratulations... Yours goes through me.

7. Welcome to Lambo-power!

Would you mind if I copy this post and put it in my signature :lol2:

That's the funniest shit I've seen in a while, LMFAO!!!!!!!! If we ever meet in person I am buying the beers while you talk shit to the other patrons...lol

Would you mind if I copy this post and put it in my signature :lol2:

That's the funniest shit I've seen in a while, LMFAO!!!!!!!! If we ever meet in person I am buying the beers while you talk shit to the other patrons...lol

It's a little fcuking long for a sig... But fcuk do I care? Knock yourself out.