Comedy is dead

kinnsella

The problem with Pence is, he might actually get something done. At least with Trump, it's mainly a lot of smoke. Apart from the SC nomination which is very significant, he has achieved almost nothing to date. And if you think he has, your drinking Koolaid.

Trump threw Pence under the bus this morning. Trump stated to Holt, he had decided to fire Comey. Pence said yesterday, Trump had taken Rosenstein's recommendation and fired Comey. It's the gang that can't shoot straight. They look like fools. All the talking heads for Trump were hiding behind that memo from Rosenstein and Trump just blew it up.

Anybody else have a problem with Trump admitting he called Comey to see if he is under investigation....Loretta Lynch anybody?

Like I said, opinions vary and yours is just one and mine another. I think its the other way around about drinking the koolaid. Those that voted him in are loving it while those that didn't are hating it. Same as Obama. Blue skys ahead.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, opinions vary and yours is just one and mine another. I think its the other way around about drinking the koolaid. Those that voted him in are loving it while those that didn't are hating it. Same as Obama. Blue skys ahead.

Still feeling that way after today's news. I'd give Obama a C minus. I don't drink koolaid.

I just asked @DarrellIssa abt the Comey news and he flicked me off -- literally gave me the middle finger -- and kept walking. Said nothing

— Rachael Bade (@rachaelmbade) May 16, 2017

Still feeling that way after today's news. I'd give Obama a C minus. I don't drink koolaid.

If you believe the news then you are drinking the Koolaid...sorry.

So what would be a trust worthy news source in your opinion?

So what would be a trust worthy news source in your opinion?

Sadly anymore, it seems you have to read every fcuking one of them, then provide your own thesis, with cited sources from each and every major news source to even find the real underlying story without a disgusting amount of partisan spin on it.

So you only go to news sources that reinforce your existing world view?

So you only go to news sources that reinforce your existing world view?

No, you just asked me if I still had the same opinion after today's news. I try not to turn on the news anymore. You may laugh but if I had a choice I think fox is probably the closest

thing to reporting all the news good or bad. As far as their anchors giving their opinions...same old crap as the others. Man I hated Obama and bit on every bad news that came about

just to find out it was some shit made up or blown up or spun. If you hate Trump you will have the tendency to bite on shit news about him. Plenty of daily sources for you to get your daily

feeding on. He has been there a hundred days. Lets see where he is after a year and then we will know. Republican controlled houses equal no chance of impeachment so your dreaming if

you think that has a chance just like the opposite side and Clinton when the house impeached him. I don't watch the news, generally speaking. If it gets bad enough then action will be taken

and then I will pay attention. I like Pence too so either way, you got 4 years of this coming. The hatred for Trump makes it double difficult for him to do his job and that's what everyone wants.

Its pretty sad actually. That's my two cents. No different than yours. Its just my point of view. Either way, you probably got him for at least 4 years maybe more. His opponent was a worse bid

for this job so what do you do....Lol

Sadly anymore, it seems you have to read every fcuking one of them, then provide your own thesis, with cited sources from each and every major news source to even find the real underlying story without a disgusting amount of partisan spin on it.

:iamwithstupid:

Lets see where he is after a year and then we will know. Republican controlled houses equal no chance of impeachment so your dreaming if

you think that has a chance just like the opposite side....Either way, you probably got him for at least 4 years maybe more.

Republican support is eroding for Trump, if this shitstorm continues, trust me the spineless (and that goes for both sides) Republican politicians will throw Trump under the bus to save their own skins. Even Fox News is having a hard time to get Republicans onto defend Agent O.

One Republican has already called for impeachment. The clock is ticking. Dow closed down 372.....keep that up and we'll see how long Republicans will continue to support him.

I never thought his presidency would devolve so quickly. I knew it would, just not straight out of the blocks.

I like Pence too so either way, you got 4 years of this coming.

If Pence gets in, he will be crippled politically, I doubt he would be able to get much done. He will be the Gerald Ford of his era.

If there is an impeachment, the Republicans will lose in the midterms and then it's oars up to 2020. Total gridlock.

Here is some news for you

Fox News show the "The Professionals" (I have a problem with the name, they are hijacking the best English Cop show ever and these clowns are obviously not) is about to cover the cancellation of Tim Allen's latest awful show citing liberal bias. LOL. Anything but Trump.

If Pence gets in, he will be crippled politically, I doubt he would be able to get much done. He will be the Gerald Ford of his era.

If there is an impeachment, the Republicans will lose in the midterms and then it's oars up to 2020. Total gridlock.

Odds are against Trump getting impeached. He has a lot more people and Republicans backing him than the media would want you to know. Until

the facts, the honest facts are in, I see this is just another hater trying to take him down. Trump could stay more tight lipped but it would not matter. Half

of the American people and mostly all of the media want him slammed. Like I said, we will be hearing this stuff for the next four years instead of the good

things he is trying to do. I really think he has done alot already. You and I just have different opinions. Nothing wrong with that.

Good and fairly accurate read if you have the time..

Most of Trump’s executive orders – there have been 36 so far – are in keeping with his campaign promises and have been well-received by his political base – those voters who felt they were being ignored by traditional politicians, and wanted, as Trump put it, to “drain the swamp” of Washington.

Tighter immigration restrictions are popular with Americans who believe we have lost control of our borders. The process of repealing ObamaCare faces an uphill battle in the Senate, but that cannot be blamed on the president.

The military action against Syria after it attacked its own citizens with chemical weapons was honorable and justified. It also sent a message to rogue nations like North Korea to tread carefully.

The new trade deal with China that increases American exports and will lower our trade deficit is long overdue. The tax code needs reform and this administration is preparing just such an overhaul.

Why then does the president muddy the political waters by ranting against Democrats who oppose him, against news organizations that ask tough questions, against foreign leaders who pursue policies different from his? Why does he obsessively remind Americans that it was he, and not Hillary Clinton, who was elected president? Why must he spar with television personalities who dislike him?

Bellwether wonders whether Mr. Trump actually plans to stay in office for four years. Could he be considering a shorter stay in the White House, passing the baton to the widely respected Vice President Mike Pence? Might Trump feel that if and when he achieves his major goals – tighter borders, lower taxes, more American made goods – he can declare victory and return to his successful career in the private sector?

The president, in his first four months in office, has accomplished much of which to be proud. Like Ronald Reagan, his optimism about America’s future is contagious. The stock market, which many predicted would tank if he were elected, has rebounded convincingly. Consumer confidence is up. Several major employers have announced that they will create thousands of jobs in America.

But his random tweets, his crude public use of insults and threats, his blatant disregard for decorum and integrity of the office of president, raise questions about his willingness to fulfill those duties for the long run.

Trump is slowly accomplishing his mission. If he plans to walk away from Washington once he feels he has fulfilled his promise to the American people, he should say so. Both his supporters and his growing list of opponents would probably respect his candor, and might work together to give him what he wants, so he will go away.

There will be no impeachment. There are no grounds for it. Now, that doesn't mean that the idiots on the left and some never trumpers on the right will cease to spew "impeachment " because it fits the false narrative of the fake news media.

There will be no impeachment. There are no grounds for it. Now, that doesn't mean that the idiots on the left and some never trumpers on the right will cease to spew "impeachment " because it fits the false narrative of the fake news media.

Fully Agree.