Picked up a new winter beater

rhyno

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice :icon_thumleft: What is with all you people saying it is a "ridiculous" vehicle though, it is very good for off-road right? And also this is a Lambo site, no more pointless car than that!

Are you selling already ? Or August in Ktown just has the same colour for sale ?

Mine is not for sale. Matt has a white one and a yellow one for sale!

• 4 weeks later...

Got some new shoes for the Big G. I went with Nitto Ridge Graplers, supposed to be pretty good on the street but still look aggressive. So far they are not loud at all and they ride really smooth. I also had the silver portion of the wheels wrapped body color, this helps make it even more obnoxious lol. I’m loving this truck!

8B6EDD87_3C2E_40C1_ABAA_0B9729BE3D70.jpeg

3D77A9EF_4E35_4D33_A7F3_FA92E1BAD450.jpeg

C29F892A_AE0E_41B8_B86B_DB8A833CB6E6.jpeg

DCF14D9D_1713_4B46_9B24_6A13799D01D7.jpeg

Got some new shoes for the Big G. I went with Nitto Ridge Graplers, supposed to be pretty good on the street but still look aggressive. So far they are not loud at all and they ride really smooth. I also had the silver portion of the wheels wrapped body color, this helps make it even more obnoxious lol. I’m loving this truck!

I have the Ridge Grapplers on my truck and they have been good so far in the early fall snow/ice I have encountered, not loud at all despite the agressive tread pattern. I think the Goodyear Duratracs are a little better, but they won't fit a 22" so I had to switch to the Nittos.

Love the custom floor mats, but no clue how you keep those clean once the sloppy weather hits.

I have the Ridge Grapplers on my truck and they have been good so far in the early fall snow/ice I have encountered, not loud at all despite the agressive tread pattern. I think the Goodyear Duratracs are a little better, but they won't fit a 22" so I had to switch to the Nittos.

Love the custom floor mats, but no clue how you keep those clean once the sloppy weather hits.

I have Duratracs on a pickup truck and they cannot balance the tires so it has steering wheel shake, those tires were ok last year in the snow

nice! who made those floor mats?

Andrew from exoticare.ca always makes my floor mats. He can do custom anything!

I have Duratracs on a pickup truck and they cannot balance the tires so it has steering wheel shake, those tires were ok last year in the snow

Duratracs are junk. Lots of tires work ok on lighter vehicles, but your squared is almost 7k lbs, it's going to kick the crap out of tires. Only thing that survives on my duramax are Toyo A/T (325/60R20). They have a couple 35" tires for 22's, definitely worth looking at.

Duratracs are junk. Lots of tires work ok on lighter vehicles, but your squared is almost 7k lbs, it's going to kick the crap out of tires. Only thing that survives on my duramax are Toyo A/T (325/60R20). They have a couple 35" tires for 22's, definitely worth looking at.

Thanks for the info, I agree about the Duratracs. That’s why I went with Nitto’s 😉

I am on the verge with mods, dont put too much of the yellow on the car.

On other hand original wheel color is bad with yellow, would be much better if they were black from factory.

Nittos look much better and I actually like the body colour on the wheel faces, looks good. I still think you need to get under there and cut off the god-awful crash bumper on the rear though.