Cool vid of a Z06 vs. L/P/F-cars

POS_7.0L

again what is your email address? ill send you some pics to prove it. Why don’t you do some searching online to see how much contractors make over here, before you speak. And again send me you email address so we don't keep going back and forth like this. And i was in 3rd RANGER BN, in FT>Benning GA. Do you want me to recite the whole ranger creed to prove it to you.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need pics, what is that going to prove? I can send you some pics of friends I know over there.

Ranger Creed? I don't need that either.

How did you get out of the Army, when everyone else cannot?

Are you claiming to be a mercenary that makes over $200K a year? Or a Security Guard?

Because a Private Security Guard, or Body Guard is NOT saving me from shit heads, merely saving whoever or whatever company paid you to protect them.

People I know are over there actively trying to "save" me by fighting. If you are a security guard, do NOT disrepect them by aligning yourself with them. You are a paid contractor, not a soldier.

-James Miller

There is not a current stop loss on Active duty military, atleast not infantry, so if your enlistment is up they let you out. The only ones that are getting called up as a civilan are National Guard and Army Resurve. And again i will not risk my job by telling you what i do. And we are all over here fighting,and im not a security guard. Enough is a enough I don’t have to prove any thing to you, and I should of not even replied.

MPRI Military Professional Resources Inc.

I will leave open if he is/doing it.

Spec Ops will be allowed to leave to go with MPRI. It gives them professionally trained soldiers who if they die, will not be given a second glance in the media.

They are BIG business. Look into an outfit called Executive Outcome from South Africa, they had their own air force.

BTW MPRI trained and led the Croatian assault that allowed them do take over Serbian held land. Ohhh, and they did the same things the Serbs and Muslims did to each other (massacre, ethnic cleansing, etc.), but we never even investugated the war crimes as we did when it was the Serbs. Talk about a double standard.

I will howver say that you shouldn't use that in the way you did regarding salary, because as soon as you leave you will be 40k.

200k ehhh, maybe.

But, if you make a claim, you should prove it ZO6.

There is not a current stop loss on Active duty military, atleast not infantry, so if your enlistment is up they let you out.  The only ones that are getting called up as a civilan  are National Guard and Army Resurve.  And again i will not risk my job by telling you what i do. And we are all over here fighting,and im not a security guard.  Enough is a enough I don’t have to prove any thing to you, and I should of not even replied.

YOU brought everything up.

I only called you on it.

-James Miller

To answer your question about how can I make 200,000 dollars a year.  Well here it is, First I served with 3rd RANGER BN (Special Operations) in OEF with the ARMY.  Then when I finished my enlistment, I still felt I could do more for my country and I joined a company that will stay nameless for OPSEC reasons. I won’t tell you what I do again for OPSEC reasons.  If anyone wants to call BS on this than you may go ahead, I come home on leave in a few weeks and you can tell it to me in person.  Also if I offended any one by posting this vid it was not intentional.  I just thought these guys in the ( other car) section would like some good street racing vids.

Dude, you are over there working for a private company? Not really the same as when you served ah? Or as someone in the Guard who was forced to leave his job, family, etc... for something a tad below $200,000.

You arent saving me... you chose to put yourself at risk to earn a damn good living. Still hope you come home safe but stop the BS already.

I dont see the big deal in 200K. I dont think he was bragging. Who brags at making 200K?

Well... given the fact that out of the world's population of 6.5 Billion, the folks making over $200K are in the EXTREME minority (Less than 3%). I'd say BILLIONS of people could justifiably be bragging about making that kind of money...

I dont see the big deal in 200K. I dont think he was bragging. Who brags at making 200K?

Well... given the fact that out of the world's population of 6.5 Billion, the folks making over $200K are in the EXTREME minority (Less than 3%). I'd say BILLIONS of people could justifiably be bragging about making that kind of money...

Hmmm well i guess if you say so.

On this forum I guess 200k isn't a big number, but to pretty much everyone else out there it is. 200k a year to me is a sizeable sum, I know people who make alot more and people who make alot less.

Allan lives in another world than us!!

No wonder most cars ARE POS!

6.5bill/100=65millx3=195mill

So only <195mill would be justifiable. :finga:

Allan lives in another world than us!!

No wonder most cars ARE POS!

Allan has the Philophers Legacy!

WOW!! Can you guys talk some serious SHIT!! jry

Anyhow, THANKS Plastic mess-06 for just being out there for us!! I have two very close buddies out there with families over here... it ain't a pretty thing.

As for Limey, what was it that you drive?? Noticed you said Miami, FL. Get your ass out to Tarpon Bend tonight around 7pm and hang out! I'll have my Esprit with me and another buddy with his Murci. All in all, we're all car guys and I'm a firm follower of anything that can take me around a 70 degree turn at 70+ MPH :supz: Although in my world, LOTUS is what does it for me :notworthy

Why I hate the POS, By Romandad.

They are cheaply made, mass-produced, sub-contracted out to the lowest bidder, rinky-dink plastic and pleather shit-wagons, that rattle like a can of peanuts after you put about 15,000 miles on them... If it werent for the UAW, they would cost $2000 to build... But otherwise theyre great cars...

Shit, if I got my ass handed to me by a civic while i was in the POS, id give the civic owner credit. its not easy to get a civic into the 13's or 12's. for them thinking they are invicincable afterward, well thats why you race for money on the 2nd race with your other faster car. then u educated the poor sob and walked away richer.

there is a civic on maui that clocked an 11.999 and he would beat my Plastic mess-06 all day long. those guys get credit for what they do and many wrench thier own cars which they get more respect than someone who just takes thier car to the shop and waits the hour and pays the man.

Shit, if I got my ass handed to me by a civic while i was in the POS, id give the civic owner credit. its not easy to get a civic into the 13's or 12's. for them thinking they are invicincable afterward, well thats why you race for money on the 2nd race with your other faster car. then u educated the poor sob and walked away richer.

there is a civic on maui that clocked an 11.999 and he would beat my Plastic mess-06 all day long. those guys get credit for what they do and many wrench thier own cars which they get more respect than someone who just takes thier car to the shop and waits the hour and pays the man.

And as soon as I could afford it I quit working on cars and sent them out to tuners.

Early/mid 90's beginning with ZR-1's.

And they didn't turn anyone's head, they looked like all the other vettes out there.

Did I say no more vettes for me. And that's after a couple tuned C5's. They're a dime a dozen.

At the same time, many of those whose incomes fell the most -- those reporting between $200,000 and $10 million in income -- paid at the highest rates, which meant that the drain on revenues was even greater when their incomes shrank.

More than 352,000 taxpayers, 1 of every 8 who had worked their way above $200,000 of income in 2000, fell below that figure in 2002.

At the very top the ranks thinned by more than half. The number of taxpayers reporting adjusted gross income of $10 million or more fell to 5,280 from 11,215.

according to all that crap above and my math about 2.4 million people made over 200 grand a year for 2002

those guys get credit for what they do and many wrench thier own cars which they get more respect than someone who just takes thier car to the shop and waits the hour and pays the man.

I would rather spend my time making a good living so I can pay a professional to do it right the first time. Most of those back yard mechanics do more damage than good. Most of those cars are down and broken between those 11.99 runs. I know most people can't afford to use the big name tuners, but for those of us who can ... it's worth the cost. I can spend more time driving, doing things with my family or making the money to pay these guys for a job well done. :yawinkle:

some one has to learn sometime. your not born with motor building skills. but for example if my mom decided to wrench her jeep wih no prior experience with anything that resembles auto work it would be a disaster. somebody has to start somewhere and these "teen" backyard mechanics can/will become the guys you take your car to in the future. :partyman:

some one has to learn sometime.  your not born with motor building skills.  but for example if my mom decided to wrench her jeep wih no prior experience with anything that resembles auto work it would be a disaster.  somebody has to start somewhere and these "teen" backyard mechanics can/will become the guys you take your car to in the future. :partyman:

Not the 'average' one. It takes alot more than backyard tinkering to know what you are doing.

Why or why not is more important is more important than 'doing'.

And with half the stuff I've seen 'done', I would no way in Hades take my car to them.