1991 Yellow Diablo for sale

topcabron

I am listing my car for sale to trade up (sideways, down) to a Murcielago.

I can't believe that I am listing it, but here goes:

The good:

Yellow over black

Odometer: 5200 miles

In the time that I have owned the Diablo, this is the work that has been completed on the car:

Brembo Big Brake kit on the front

Tubi exhaust with Larini test pipes

Smooth Tube air intakes with K and N filters

All fluids changed

Radiators completely overhauled

Complete fuel system overhauled including flowed and measured injectors, iridium spark plugs, fuel filters, fuel tank cleaned.

Murci wheels

OEM Wheels included

Battery tender

Wool floor mats

Car cover

I am sure I forgot some stuff.

This car drives very strong. There are no mechanical issues.

The interior is extreemly clean.

The bad:

The front bumper is a slight shade off. It was repainted before I bought it and the paint match is slightly off. Not an need to repaint (just disclosing).

There are a couple of minor (small) rock chips.

Although the bumper has been removed, as well as the cats, I have them and can be put back, and are included with the sale.

I love this car. If I don't sell it, I will probably be happier. This is a tough choice for me.

Asking: $118,888.

If you have nothing to add that is positive, please be kind and reserve your comments. Thanks.

If there is some interest, PM me.

I will take more pics of whatever you want. Just ask.

post-9296-1206301123_thumb.jpg

post-9296-1206301162_thumb.jpg

post-9296-1206301228_thumb.jpg

post-9296-1206302746_thumb.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be afraid. The Murci is a step up in my opinion. I did it and happy. I do love your Diablo though. Bring back the single exhaust though for a quicker sale. :icon_mrgreen:

Have you found the Murcielago you want to replace it with?

Good luck with the sale!

there are a couple that look really interesting.

thanks

up grade to a newer diablo, i went with the murci and kept my 98 diablo. i feel it was the wrong choice.. now in hind sight i should have bought a 6.0 or 99 roadster.. just my opinion..

good luck with selling your car.

up grade to a newer diablo, i went with the murci and kept my 98 diablo. i feel it was the wrong choice.. now in hind sight i should have bought a 6.0 or 99 roadster.. just my opinion..

good luck with selling your car.

I dont know. Not keen on the roadster.

Good luck with the sale. I decided to upgrade my daily driver so it looks like I'll be keeping the viper for a while or else I'd be interested.

Good luck Jason!

you need to add Owner to your signature. You can bring your own ride to those great runs you do.

Buy it.

you need to add Owner to your signature. You can bring your own ride to those great runs you do.

Buy it.

Haha... Trust me, I want it more than you can even imagine. :icon_thumleft:

Beautiful car, Jason. Nothing say Diablo better than a bright and striking yellow. To each his own but after owning a Murcie for 3 months and 37 miles, I couldn't wait to get rid of it and get back into Diablo ownership again.....

Beautiful car, Jason. Nothing say Diablo better than a bright and striking yellow. To each his own but after owning a Murcie for 3 months and 37 miles, I couldn't wait to get rid of it and get back into Diablo ownership again.....

wow.

yellow looks good on it, i am with

interesting: why?