first the 560 front bumper upgrade, now the rear?

abolfaz

560 rear bumper looks great on the G with the vents in the quarter panels, the front bumper with the old lights doesn't look that exciting any more IMO.

Why go to all that trouble and not do the clear bonnet? That is the first part I would have added.

I like the lower part of the new bumper but I don't like that big grill all the way across. I like how it was broken up on the older car.

Wonder what they used for the part above the new light...hacked up a light or a custom cover?

Quad tips are sweet. Would like that set up on my car.

The question is... who is making this conversion kit? Why havent we heard of it before?

Look really good

Was wondering the same thing myself :eusa_think:

for rear the older bumper looks much nicer imo. the 560 has more plastic volume, i prefer paint over that dull plastic that comes on the 560. more color, less plastic appeals to me much more. Now if they start making that plastic in CF, then I may become more of a fan of the 560 rear. I think the rear of the 560 is one thing they didnt improve upon and downgraded from previous. the quad exhaust is cool

And guess what, it still isn't an LP-560!

TT it ,and it doesn't matter. :icon_mrgreen:

Looks good but is that "doing too much"? Or is this gonna be accepted like 640 bumpers on an '02? Sliding close to "posery" IMO...

for rear the older bumper looks much nicer imo. the 560 has more plastic volume, i prefer paint over that dull plastic that comes on the 560. more color, less plastic appeals to me much more. Now if they start making that plastic in CF, then I may become more of a fan of the 560 rear. I think the rear of the 560 is one thing they didnt improve upon and downgraded from previous. the quad exhaust is cool

+1

And guess what, it still isn't an LP-560!
Lets see low milage 05 Gallardo 105K

HSC bumper 4K

Rear clip and lights from lambo 25K

Remap ignition heffner 5K

MS racing or other exhaust 4K=Total 143K yeah your right it's not a LP-560

New LP-560 250K difference 100-105K

I think I'll keep the 100K.

Not bad but the gap between the front bumper & hood is uneven (seems to be a reoccurring on the 560-lookalike bumpers). And it also looks like the front tip of the passenger side is chipped.

Guess it's only a matter of time that the rear bumper kit would surface.

TT it ,and it doesn't matter. :icon_mrgreen:

Looks good but is that "doing too much"? Or is this gonna be accepted like 640 bumpers on an '02? Sliding close to "posery" IMO...

I agree it looks good, but I think it is a little on the "poser" side. That said I prefer the look original car.

I'm cool with it...as long as they don't stick the LP-560-4 emblem on it or try to tell people it is one.

That orange is making me want a blacked out roof. It really looks sick from the top.

sucks thats not a 6 speed

According to the ebay description it is a 6 speed...

these pictures are making me want my GTT back even more!!! Went with Monarchy's single tip rear end and have to be honest, these pics make me reconsider :D

LOVE the orange and black SE scheme!!!

Guest skokos
According to the ebay description it is a 6 speed...

these pictures are making me want my GTT back even more!!! Went with Monarchy's single tip rear end and have to be honest, these pics make me reconsider :D

LOVE the orange and black SE scheme!!!

hmmm weird. the transmission says automatic but the description lower says 6 speed.

560 rear bumper looks great on the G with the vents in the quarter panels, the front bumper with the old lights doesn't look that exciting any more IMO.

Looks very nice! Regarding the old lights, I think painting internals black and tinting the indicator will make it look very nice, and maybe even throw in some long LEDs ???

post-12010-1262469727_thumb.jpg

post-12010-1262469740_thumb.jpg