Tonights 60 Mins. Balloon white LP640

US/UK-Diablo

I watched it tonight at my parents house. I told my mom as soon as they showed the car with the cover over it that it was a Lamborgini. Nice car!

his income and age doesn't surprise me somehow , considering he's a pro athlete . Not saying its like "meh" but I'd be 1000x more impressed if he was selfmade business man with same income/age

his income and age doesn't surprise me somehow , considering he's a pro athlete . Not saying its like "meh" but I'd be 1000x more impressed if he was selfmade business man with same income/age

:iamwithstupid: Oh...since you said that, I don't even need to watch. Nothing special to see here, he's a pro athlete...

The amount of money in sports is crazy. Fernando Torres (25 years old) was offered 200k pounds (320k dollars) per week.

The amount of money in sports is crazy. Fernando Torres (25 years old) was offered 200k pounds (320k dollars) per week.

Isn't Ronaldo (24?) earning that much at Real Madrid? I believe his salary increases 25% every year as well...

Also, didnt Shaq earn something like $30m in a year when he was at the Lakers or similar?

Isn't Ronaldo (24?) earning that much at Real Madrid? I believe his salary increases 25% every year as well...

I did some searching :)

Ronaldo will earn £9.5 million in his first year – £183,000 a week – followed by a 25 per cent pay rise in each of the following five years of his contract. This would amount to £556,000 a week in the final year of his contract. With Ronaldo’s salary being boosted by a share of his projected image rights, he will earn £106 million as a Real player if he sees out the six-year deal.

(source: telegraph.co.uk)

Kid is amazing. Refined talent

#1) V. Rossi

#2) S. White

#3) K. Raikkonen

#4) B. Spies

#5) Beyonce

In that order.

:-D

Kid is amazing. Refined talent

#1) V. Rossi

#2) S. White

#3) K. Raikkonen

#4) B. Spies

#5) Beyonce

In that order.

:-D

#3 could be debatable. Kimi's a monster in an F1 car. But not sure about the "refined" part! :icon_mrgreen:

#3 could be debatable. Kimi's a monster in an F1 car. But not sure about the "refined" part! :icon_mrgreen:

They are all debatable. :-) But Kimi's refinement I think is beyond what we see on race day, and in most of the press. I think there is a lack of racing talent in the 4-wheel pool right now. But looking at motorcycles, there's just a whole lot of raw and refined talent right now. Motorcycle racing has never been this much fun!

Shaun lives around the corner from me. He's a class act ! Not your typical snowboarding wildman.

The incredible part is he is incredible on Ski's, snowboards, skate boards, and surf boards. He was in some group competition a while back where they snow boarded, skate boarded, and surfed, and he won every competition for his team.

Not if I can help it, the lad is a god and I would go gay for him! The amount of money Man City want to allegedly offer him is staggering.

Guest skokos

When I met him I asked him about his crashed murci and he just giggled. Hes very nice in person

11.jpg

12.jpg

did you guys watch the rest of that show? they had beyonce on there and they said that she made 80 million last year. damn