I'm trying to go to school to....

Mdubrider

Hi everyone my name is Mike I live in Delaware. I have worked on cars since I was around five years old and in 28 now. All my life pretty much. My parents split when I was sixteen and my dad went to Kuwait for a job over seas and stopped talking to me and my mom and my mom remarried and let her controlling husband control her life and made her abandon me so Ispent years in the streets under bridges and sleeping in cars. I have recently found someone to provide shelter for me and get my life back on track so I can chase my dreams. I want to go to school to become and automotive technician. Anyone who would like to support me and help me chase my dreams please go here xxxxxxxxxxxxxx that is a link to help and donate to my tuition. Thank you everyone. If anyone would like to talk to me message me and I'll give you my phone number. Thanks

Go find a job, collect cans, work for free in a car shop start by sweeping floors, sleep in the shop on the floor on a mattress in a corner if you have to, until you achieve your goal, I'd be ashamed to beg for money, online or otherwise, you welcome :icon_thumleft:

Hi everyone my name is Mike I live in Delaware. I have worked on cars since I was around five years old and in 28 now. All my life pretty much. My parents split when I was sixteen and my dad went to Kuwait for a job over seas and stopped talking to me and my mom and my mom remarried and let her controlling husband control her life and made her abandon me so Ispent years in the streets under bridges and sleeping in cars. I have recently found someone to provide shelter for me and get my life back on track so I can chase my dreams. I want to go to school to become and automotive technician. Anyone who would like to support me and help me chase my dreams please go here xxxxxxxxxxxxxx that is a link to help and donate to my tuition. Thank you everyone. If anyone would like to talk to me message me and I'll give you my phone number. Thanks

Hello! I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course. Needless to say, this would most certainly solve your tuition issues!

Please let me know when you are ready to proceed!

Wait...all you have to do is ask for money instead of actually working? I've been doing it wrong

Holy cow! Talk about going at this the wrong way....

There is so much info on this board written by strong driven self made people that the education you can receive here is worth ten fold any monetary donation.

Instead of begging for funds, ask for ideas. "Hello wise community, I have been down on my luck and could really use some out of the box ideas on how to move forward with my life and be a productive citizen" You might be surprised at the outpouring.

I will start with one. Now that you have secured a roof over your head, make yourself a valued commodity that the home owner wouldn't want to get rid of. Take on most if not all of the chores. Dust, vacuum, wash the windows, scrub the toilets, mow the yard, do the shopping, hose off the patio, remove the lint out of the dryer duct, organize the pantry, etc etc.

Wait...all you have to do is ask for money instead of actually working? I've been doing it wrong

He could always sue someone like his father for abandonment or mother for screwing up his life.

I thought I said if you had more questions please message me and I'll send my phone number. I already do every last chore here. The couple is older I'm staying with and disabled I just tore down the back porch and reframed it. Ran all the 14-2 and 12-2 electric wire installed the outlets then did the dry wall installed the recess lights and fan after put the ceiling in. Then I taped everything and painted it. After completing that I cut out the entire garden around there house pulled all the weeds and put down fresh mulch I resealed the black top driveway. I been busting my ass ten hours a day and I made there house look new. So for those who think I should be out begging or picking up cans none of that is an option being that I'm taking care of a disabled couple and fixing up there property. I have pictures of all the progress on the entire property

You misunderstood, we said not to beg, I can't not stand this e-begging, gofundme!

From what you are telling us you are doing a good job, keep at it, if I were you I'd take that gofundme link off and start again, it's hurting you rather than helping.

Stop asking for financial help and start asking for suggestions, recommendations, introductions.

jhbchess, LOL, awesome response. :icon_thumleft:

Mdubrider, one of life's greatest satisfactions is to shape your own success with your bare hands. And by that I don't mean putting your hand out asking for $. You've set your goal, go and tackle it. Assuming what you just described is true, then you should start a career as a construction worker or a handy man. Earn some $ and use that to finance your schooling for automotive mechanic. Complete the school program and then switch career. If time permits, keep your handyman career as a secondary income or as backup for a rainy day fund. There has to be various government-sponsored social programs to help you out on education, housing and even food etc... You also seemed angry from your response. That's not exactly a great way to earn sympathy. Many members here have humble beginnings and they are definitely self-made and very successful today. Do a search, you will find many inspiring stories here on how some members came to be and you should learn from those. You are not going to go very far simply by asking for $ here.

You misunderstood, we said not to beg, I can't not stand this e-begging, gofundme!

From what you are telling us you are doing a good job, keep at it, if I were you I'd take that gofundme link off and start again, it's hurting you rather than helping.

Stop asking for financial help and start asking for suggestions, recommendations, introductions.

:iamwithstupid:

Hi everyone my name is Mike I live in Delaware.

Hi Mike!!! I'm Roman... I live in Southern Indiana... MOST OF IT. Welcome to LamboPower.com.

I have worked on cars since I was around five years old and in 28 now. All my life pretty much.

Awesome! You'll enjoy the site! Lots of car guys and gals here.

My parents split when I was sixteen and my dad went to Kuwait for a job over seas and stopped talking to me and my mom and my mom remarried and let her controlling husband control her life and made her abandon me so Ispent years in the streets under bridges and sleeping in cars.

Um... OK... That's quite a lot of information for an introduction post... I usually stop at the "I like Pena Coladas, and getting caught in the rain" thing, but OK... You're layin' it all out there.... One thing... Periods- They're free!

I have recently found someone to provide shelter for me and get my life back on track so I can chase my dreams.

Congratulations!

I want to go to school to become and automotive technician.

Good for you!

Anyone who would like to support me and help me chase my dreams please go here xxxxxxxxxxxxxx that is a link to help and donate to my tuition.
What the fcuk Mike? Did you just ask me to adopt you? Christ all mighty!?!? Why the fcuk would I do that? And here we were getting along so well!

Thank you everyone. If anyone would like to talk to me message me and I'll give you my phone number. Thanks

Dude... This isn't fcuking Tinder... What in the hell?

I'm trying to go to Puerto Vallarta and would like a vacation for a few years. If you'd like to PM me, I will give you my phone number and you can send me free money. Also, I really love long walks on the beach and sunsets. I will grab buttcheeks of random strangers for entertainment from time to time and am very good at making inappropriate jokes to old people.

Sincerely, Prince Kerplop XIXXVIII

I'll gladly accept a simple donation of 1 meeeeeellion dollars and can give 2 dollars back for your fine contribution.

One time I helped an old lady cross the street, so you know I'm a good dude.

I'm trying to go to Puerto Vallarta and would like a vacation for a few years. If you'd like to PM me, I will give you my phone number and you can send me free money. Also, I really love long walks on the beach and sunsets. I will grab buttcheeks of random strangers for entertainment from time to time and am very good at making inappropriate jokes to old people.

Sincerely, Prince Kerplop XIXXVIII

I'll gladly accept a simple donation of 1 meeeeeellion dollars and can give 2 dollars back for your fine contribution.

One time I helped an old lady cross the street, so you know I'm a good dude.

You can have a bedroom D

For as long as you want

Help yourself

I'm so happy you posted as I can help

You can have a bedroom D

For as long as you want

Help yourself

I'm so happy you posted as I can help

Actually, if you legitimately know a place I can stay in Puerto Vallarta I really do want to take a short vacation there lmao. Probably sometime this year.

Actually, if you legitimately know a place I can stay in Puerto Vallarta I really do want to take a short vacation there lmao. Probably sometime this year.

Let me know

Came into thread expecting silly jokes. Thread delivered promising results for vacation getaway. Not disappointed.

Came into thread expecting silly jokes. Thread delivered promising results for vacation getaway. Not disappointed.

The benefits of membership in the LP Cabal.

And the OP should take note. You of all people can attest to the value of making FRIENDS and MENTORS among this crowd. You've never asked for shit but I know several people who'd give the shirt off their back.

Not me of course. But people.

I've learned more from the members here than I could have ever expected to, and made some friends that I am dearly thankful to have in my life. I've never asked for a handout and I never will. While I've managed the things I've done so far, I can only think the people I'd call mentors here in my life. If you REALLY want to learn how to do shit, check out the business section, watch people talk, learn how people do things, and ask questions (so long as they aren't unreasonable or annoying) on how things work.

I have hardly only achieved just a scratch of the surface of what other people here have done, and I still feel like a piddly speck compared to what others here have managed to attain. Regardless, I'm proud of what I've done so far, and what I'm doing, but I got to start work on restoring my own lambo at the ripe age of 28. But none of it came from others, it came from my own efforts.

Your dreams are never just handed out to you. They come through hard work, people who mentor you and can give you advice on making good decisions, and through not falling into the same traps that everyone else does that feels like things are simply owed to them or they are entitled to them.

Good thing I've got the rest of my 30s ahead of me :P

You've never asked for shit but I know several people who'd give the shirt off their back.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

And the OP should take note. You of all people can attest to the value of making FRIENDS and MENTORS among this crowd. You've never asked for shit but I know several people who'd give the shirt off their back.

I'll attest to that too. :)

I'll give you a sock or something.