Hello LamboPower 1: Birdie Num Num

Ansari

Who the hell calls us a "Beautiful community"???

Assholes? Sure. Drunks? You bet! Abusive? Absolutely! Beautiful???? No way.

Speak for yourself, the rest of us are beautiful :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have joined recently so it will take some time to understand the functioning of the forum, thank you everyone for welcoming me here :D.

I have joined recently so it will take some time to understand the functioning of the forum, thank you everyone for welcoming me here :D.

we are disfunctioning.

Are you this A. R. Ansari? If so you're making 2.6MM/year you dirty dog.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research...wer%20Co.%20Ltd.

@porter, I am a computer sciences student and this A R Ansari in the article link you have posted is not me its someone else, don't dare to call me by abusive words you idiot.

@porter, I am a computer sciences student and this A R Ansari in the article link you have posted is not me its someone else, don't dare to call me by abusive words you idiot.

you did really call Porter an idiot, did you?

Ansari, "Dirty dog" is a term of endearment in North America

Ok I understand, but if you see it from another point of view its like an abusive word.

Ok I understand, but if you see it from another point of view its like an abusive word.

I am not so sure, my dear unwashed feline.

what is your current favorite forum?

This is a western board located in North America with dialogue in English. Would it be better for you to observe OUR western conventions or for us to observe YOURS from India?

*Cues national anthem* Should we change our name to CalcuttaPower? I think not. We are proud and strong North Americans that enjoy our bastardized language and corrupted government, our broken legal system and our endless handouts. We are proud of our big inefficient engines and our BIG FAT WOMEN.

*Flag begins to rise* NO! It is you my anonymous little gorf that needs to look at OUR board from OUR point of view. We are proud people, proud and free, and we enjoy our own company because dammit, we are the center of the universe! Rise up my brothers and sisters! Throw away your Munaros! TAKE BACK THIS LAND THAT IS OURS! WE ARE STRONG AND PROUD! WE ARE LAMBOPOWER!

*Crickets*

Where'd everyone go?

gorf :D

:iamwithstupid:

:lol2: if you come back to read this, 99% of everything is in good humor so if something sounds offensive to you, it probably isn't ment that way

Is there anyone in this thread that was not once part of my empire?

Bally natives

There was a time, not so long ago, that the sun never set on the British Empire....

Unfortunately, now it never rises.

6oznls.jpg

This is a western board located in North America with dialogue in English. Would it be better for you to observe OUR western conventions or for us to observe YOURS from India?

*Cues national anthem* Should we change our name to CalcuttaPower? I think not. We are proud and strong North Americans that enjoy our bastardized language and corrupted government, our broken legal system and our endless handouts. We are proud of our big inefficient engines and our BIG FAT WOMEN.

*Flag begins to rise* NO! It is you my anonymous little gorf that needs to look at OUR board from OUR point of view. We are proud people, proud and free, and we enjoy our own company because dammit, we are the center of the universe! Rise up my brothers and sisters! Throw away your Munaros! TAKE BACK THIS LAND THAT IS OURS! WE ARE STRONG AND PROUD! WE ARE LAMBOPOWER!

*Crickets*

Where'd everyone go?

Porter I liked your speech but I thought you are from Canada :eusa_think:

:lol2:

Is there anyone in this thread that was not once part of my empire?

Bally natives

<sips sherry>

<adjusts school tie>

was Mexico part of the Empire?

I think beans gave you guys too much gas, so you probably thought the cost too great to conquer.

Porter I liked your speech but I thought you are from Canada :eusa_think:

:lol2:

I am abusive and an idiot :(

Is there hope for me brother Fortis?

Hehehe. Munaros.

I am abusive and an idiot :(

Is there hope for me brother Fortis?

It's going to be ok, big guy, just wipe your tears with Sid Crosby's jersey and chug some maple syrup