The new Purchase

SK90077

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to have one just to be normal nowadays. Having one doesnt mean you have money. times have changed

I believe your just saying this because you live in Los Angeles since many people own one there but that is not the case everywhere else in USA.

Also, congregations and enjoy it.

In Wisconsin,other drivers would pull over just to let you pass.I've never seen one anywhere in the state.

Thats a fine looking machine.

You have to have one just to be normal nowadays. Having one doesnt mean you have money. times have changed

I believe your just saying this because you live in Los Angeles since many people own one there but that is not the case everywhere else in USA.

he is right with BMW making the loans easy and cheap compaired to 7-10 years ago and the pricepoint being the same they are alot cheaper than before, and you see more of them driving around-everyday. If I would have leased my Azure 5 years ago the payment would have been $8,000/mo back then and gas was $1.50/gal houses were 140K in Vegas and $600K in LA, now the payment is waybelow $5K/month and throw in a bit of inflation the car is about twice as easy as it was before to buy, and gas is $3 and houses are double so as part of a persons portfolio the RR is 50% less than it was.

hell anybody with 299/month can drive a benz now the barriers to entry for cars have came way down, look at how many lambos are manufactored now. I need a Vernyron .

No need to down play it, a Phantom does say something about the person who owns it, just like a Lambo and it say good things IMO.

Don't be intimidated by what people say or think, stand tall and enjoy it to the fullest.

:bnose

I'm working on my ride... :lol: :lol:

joe when your ready we have a good hook up on them, 35K back of window on new ones. let us know if we can help.

I wanted a white with white leather, black stitching and black pipiing with black wood but it would take to long to get from the factory.  

Im going to put a deposit for the 100ex ( convertable phanton) next month  

I want 5 more diablos, mclaren and a few other goodies but in time. ill have them or be homeless  :mrgreen:

100EX :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

How long do you have to wait for it to arrive?

1.5 to 2 years. we shall see what happens

Do u drive it or are you driven around in it?? how does it compare to the Maybach?

BTW Beautiful looking car!

The back seat is a problem. its doesnt have enough leg room. Eric and i sat in a Maybach 62 and that is a different story! you drive the phantom and your drivin in the mayback.

The maybach is a long S600. very bland styling but amazing rear interor and fetures.

Thank god i just turned 30 and im not a blue haired simi bald olld man. at that point i need to be drivin when i cant drive :mrgreen:

plus i would never buy a benz

its wherever there is alot of money and thats in most major cities. even when i took the car to rancho cucamonga (50 miles east of L.A.) no ne knew what it was. the most they have ever seen was a benz and that is as good as a phantom.

im pretty sure the most phantoms are in cali. eric just came from southbeach and hes only seen 2 since he was there. last night i saw 3 diffent ones not including mine and erics.

No need to down play it, a Phantom does say something about the person who owns it, just like a Lambo and it say good things IMO.

Don't be intimidated by what people say or think, stand tall and enjoy it to the fullest.

joe when your ready we have a good hook up on them, 35K back of window on new ones. let us know if we can help.

Unfortunatly, my income this year doesn't justify another purchase of a $300k car, I wish it was, I would be all over that puppy.

Unfortunatly, my income this year doesn't justify another purchase of a $300k car, I wish it was, I would be all over that puppy.

well perhaps next year, i hope you can do it soon it would be great.

Do u drive it or are you driven around in it?? how does it compare to the Maybach?

BTW Beautiful looking car!

The back seat is a problem. its doesnt have enough leg room. Eric and i sat in a Maybach 62 and that is a different story! you drive the phantom and your drivin in the mayback.

The maybach is a long S600. very bland styling but amazing rear interor and fetures.

Thank god i just turned 30 and im not a blue haired simi bald olld man. at that point i need to be drivin when i cant drive :mrgreen:

plus i would never buy a benz

dont even start on the hair thing, your barely holding on to what you have as it is.

dont even start on the hair thing, your barely holding on to what you have as it is.

The hair, the nose, has a lot to do with our ethnicity, that and the abnormaly large penis....

congrats sk on your purchase. It's an amzing accomplisment to have these kind of cars by age 30. Eric you continue to amaze me with your fleet of cars. How come your keeping the black phantom too?

Id say driving a Phantom is prob the most ostentatious display of wealth available.

I agree. If you drove a Phantom through my town (or ANY of the surrounding towns in Northern NJ!!), youd have made news and be famous in a matter of minutes. :lol:

So that makes THREE of us on the board with Rolls-Royce Phantoms and a Lamborghini in the stables, you, eric and me.

Does anyone else have a Corolla in their stable ?

Congrats on the wheels Shahram. I would pimp the crap out of that car, if it was mine. Chrome 24's bebe.