FORD GT Impressions....

abolfaz

Gorgeous :twisted:  

You didn't happen to eat at Barton G's recently?

YES, that was me too!

Ha :lol: , I was supposed to go out with them to eat also. Barton G's rocks, food and presentation is incredible. I could've met you lol. I forgot to ask what color it was so wasn't sure if it was yours or not. Mikes becomming popular, poeple are gonna start stalking you.

lol at the powerwheels. When I was younger a friends dad had a go-gart that we used to run around. Started doing some work to it and we took it out when he left one day not knowing how fast it was now, almost killed ourselves. From what I remember it had no govenor, some kinda of souped up motor and other stuff, damn thing had almost no traction and swapped ends instantly :shock:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the car Mike. VERY nice. Superb house too I might add.

-Olivier

Thanks, for what its worth here are some lame interior photos...

That car is damn sexy. Great choice abolfaz! Now when in the hell are you going to swing up near Chicago to give me a ride!? :lol:

god the FGT has some classy lines. looks like a true sports car (especially since it was modled after one :mrgreen: )

as for the powerwheels video: DAMN those things were going fast, mine had a weight limit of 90lbs...

If your looking for mods, check out Kenne Bell, Whipple, or a Ported eaton superchargers. Im not sure how they are for the GT but it shares the same engine as the 03-04 cobra and lightning and i know that those superchargers make the most power. Big debate on if Kenne Bell or Whipple is best but the Kenne Bell seems best if you ask me. And the SOUND IT MAKES.

the easiest mod will be just an ECU/pulley i imagine along with an exhuast for the current blower.....awesome motor to start with, i cant imagine that 750-800 HP isnt possible...

I've heard 750hp for under $6k. I think the chassis can take the extra power with no problem, I don't know if the driver can :shock:

Congrads dude, looks like your having fun with it. I saw one Wed. at the Adesa auction in Phx, brand new with 7 miles on it. It no saled. Sticker on it was $156k and I didn't see it run but It was not on the sales list the next day so I know it did bring what the owner wanted.

As much as a bitch as I am about resale values and what the car is going to be worth in a year, all that went out the window when I drove it. I don't care about what its going to be worth in a few years, I doubt I will ever part with it...

As much as a bitch as I am about resale values and what the car is going to be worth in a year, all that went out the window when I drove it. I don't care about what its going to be worth in a few years, I doubt I will ever part with it...

That should be in the Ford GT commersial.

If your looking for mods, check out Kenne Bell, Whipple, or a Ported eaton superchargers. Im not sure how they are for the GT but it shares the same engine as the 03-04 cobra and lightning and i know that those superchargers make the most power. Big debate on if Kenne Bell or Whipple is best but the Kenne Bell seems best if you ask me. And the SOUND IT MAKES.
The FGT already has a twin-screw blower, ie: Kenne Bell, Whipple. And a ported eaton??? - why would he want a heat soaking, power robbing regular roots blower lol. None share engines, the 03/04 is an iron block/forged internal 4.6, and the FGT and Lighting motors are completley different except for that they both displace 5.4L.

Whipple though I hear is working with Ford to offer a bigger twin-screw blower through the Ford Racing branch. Think somehwere around the 3.3L size :shock: , that perk you up Mike lol.

Now thats one hell of a statement! :shock:

Obviously the car has lived up to, if not surpased, exeptations.

So when are you getting a new daily driver?

Well crap....you should have let me sell you the car then. I could have found a brand new one for you and marked it up for a nice profit. :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well crap....you should have let me sell you the car then. I could have found a brand new one for you and marked it up for a nice profit.   :axe:  :axe:  :axe:  :axe:  :axe:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well, I got a new car, MSO, 6 miles for under sticker... I think I got a great deal considering my local dealer is selling them for almost $50k over sticker.

If your looking for mods, check out Kenne Bell, Whipple, or a Ported eaton superchargers.  Im not sure how they are for the GT but it shares the same engine as the 03-04 cobra and lightning and i know that those superchargers make the most power.  Big debate on if Kenne Bell or Whipple is best but the Kenne Bell seems best if you ask me.  And the SOUND IT MAKES.
The FGT already has a twin-screw blower, ie: Kenne Bell, Whipple. And a ported eaton??? - why would he want a heat soaking, power robbing regular roots blower lol. None share engines, the 03/04 is an iron block/forged internal 4.6, and the FGT and Lighting motors are completley different except for that they both displace 5.4L.

Whipple though I hear is working with Ford to offer a bigger twin-screw blower through the Ford Racing branch. Think somehwere around the 3.3L size :shock: , that perk you up Mike lol.

hmmmmmmm interesting, i didnt know this. my bad

Damn nice lines, I could deal with those graphs. :mrgreen:

Congrats and best of luck again Mike! Glad the car is keeping you happy! :supz:

A few of my friends and I went to the track a few months ago, and there was an older gentleman there with a red GT with white stripes. We approached him (of course ;) ) and he told us, that out of ALL the cars hes owned over the years, nothing has given him a better driving experience. IMO the car is just so raw and so beautiful at the same time, very nice choice! :)

That guy also must of felt like a celebrity that day. He was MOBBED anytime he went near the car for the entire time we were there!

Mike, I thought the video I posted in this section would have convinced you to do this upgrade already!! :mrgreen:

That graph looks great. Imagine with an exhaust, the power and the sound!!! :shock: :shock: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:

-Olivier

Its funny but I never saw this...

I would have been sold a lot earlier if I did!

Wow, that was pretty sweet- supercars need more airtime on the brainbox.

Its funny but I never saw this...

I would have been sold a lot earlier if I did!

That is just cool. Hell you have me wanting one :). I saw a grey one with the white strips today, good looking car while its rolling.