My take on the Bugatti Veyron

Bull_Attack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or do Sinas comments seem a bit of... not to say childish :| , and what's with capitalizing each word :?: --no pun intended--

It is very annoying to read when he does that.

$6,000,000 loss x 300 cars? That's 1.8 Billion dollars? They would have a lot of answering to do to their shareholders for a wildcat scheme like that... and didn't I recall reading in a few separate places that Bugatti would be profitable?

We are thrilled to have been chosen as a dealer to offer test drives, but they are reaserved for only potential/pre qualified buyers and space is extremely limited. Oh and the car is no longer in LA ..... :mrgreen:

For those who were fortunate enough to go on a test drive and even drive the car, myself included, know that this is a car that will not be surpassed for a very long time and I look forward to what this car will bring to our dealership.

Anthony

Since the car is a "technological showcase": is it 4WD or 2WD (as a lot of you think the Murci/Gallardo should be) ???

It is an all wheel drive. It can be 100% front, 100% rear or any combination in between. It is not a 30-70 divide. Of course the computer chooses the necassary settings.

This will surpass the Veyron TODAY :shock: :prayer: :partyman: :supz: :heart:

It is not the cost of the airplane. It is the cost of fuel, FAA b.s., and parts. I hear they are a b**ch to land. Ultimate toy !

...for the Red Air Force !! Makita's ride :mrgreen: !

It is an all wheel drive. It can be 100% front, 100% rear or any combination in between. It is not a 30-70 divide. Of course the computer chooses the necassary settings.

It's Haldex, right? What is the "default" powerdistribution when you are just cruising straight? 100% rear, 50-50?

$6,000,000 loss x 300 cars? That's 1.8 Billion dollars? They would have a lot of answering to do to their shareholders for a wildcat scheme like that... and didn't I recall reading in a few separate places that Bugatti would be profitable?

thats what i thought, i remember reading "the first car will be profitable" etc....

Wow! Oh My Gosh! It Is Very Strange To See This Here! I Just Saw This Very Same Car (Same License Plate) Saturday In Lamborghini Beverly Hills! I Know That Picture Is In Lamborghini Beverly Hills. But I Just Know It Was The Same Car That I Saw There! Did You Pay To Test Drive This Expensive Car? If Not That Much, Then I Would Test Drive It Next Time I Am There. I Go There Almost Twice Or Once A Week.

Didn't your mommy tell you no using the big boy computer without her helping you type the buttons? And thanks for giving us 500 ways to connect to you, from ICQ to AIM to yahoo. Wow! We'll sure call you, don't call us!

Wow! Oh My Gosh! It Is Very Strange To See This Here! I Just Saw This Very Same Car (Same License Plate) Saturday In Lamborghini Beverly Hills! I Know That Picture Is In Lamborghini Beverly Hills. But I Just Know It Was The Same Car That I Saw There! Did You Pay To Test Drive This Expensive Car? If Not That Much, Then I Would Test Drive It Next Time I Am There. I Go There Almost Twice Or Once A Week.

Didn't your mommy tell you no using the big boy computer without her helping you type the buttons? And thanks for giving us 500 ways to connect to you, from ICQ to AIM to yahoo. Wow! We'll sure call you, don't call us!

I have a theory on this... The more buttons one has below their name, the younger they are. Its like a trees rings in reverse.

Doesn't anyone think the car looks like a pig? This little piggy went to market; OINK OINK. :?:

Totally agree. I dont think its the most exciting car to look at, but by what these guys are saying, thats were everything else makes up for it.

Although definately a one one up of ferrari ( :vom: ), it seems strange that despite having no ties to Lamborghini whatsoever the Veyron would appear to be for sale only at OfficiaL Lambo dealers the world over. Over here in the UK, it is solely available through HR Owen lambo. Maybe it would be a little odd having this thing sitting next to the latest golf tdi in a local showroom! Also, am i right in thinking that unlike the earlier and wonderful eb110's, the veyron is in fact predominantly designed and built at a special VW department? In effect it's a vw....as good as it may be, those boys at st #### need a talking too.....the most outrageous has always been lambo's crown, no?? How times have changed....1987; VW-8v 4cyl Golf Mk2....Lambo-48v 12cyl Countach. Hmmmm.....houston, we have a problem!!

I actually like the look of the Veyron. I think the car is a very good value, when comparing it to the other hypercars. - Of course it should be, given it's price.

It really blew away the competition. It is also going to be very very exclusive. You will not see another car, when their are 30+ exotics on a fun run. It is worth the price, given the value of the Enzo, and Koneigsegg etc... (which of course has a MSRP for hundreds of thousands less).

Doesn't anyone think the car looks like a pig? This little piggy went to market; OINK OINK. :?:

YA, it's Ugly alright..........

But I think that fades if you're lucky enough to drive it

it seems strange that despite having no ties to Lamborghini whatsoever the Veyron would appear to be for sale only at OfficiaL Lambo dealers the world over.

Lambo and Bugatti are both owned by VAG, so it's no surprise they use Lambos already existing dealer network. Also, some current Lambo owners are potential Veyron buyers, as evident by the posts here.

Over here in the UK, it is solely available through HR Owen lambo.

Don't think so

Isn't being sold via HR Owen Bentley in Berkley Square?

Anyway Bentley is still VW

it seems strange that despite having no ties to Lamborghini whatsoever the Veyron would appear to be for sale only at OfficiaL Lambo dealers the world over.

Lambo and Bugatti are both owned by VAG, so it's no surprise they use Lambos already existing dealer network. Also, some current Lambo owners are potential Veyron buyers, as evident by the posts here.

And, here in the United States, the only east coast dealer for the car is: a Ferrari dealer !!! WTF. I don't understand that choice ! :shock:

Over here in the UK, it is solely available through HR Owen lambo.

Don't think so

Isn't being sold via HR Owen Bentley in Berkley Square?

Anyway Bentley is still VW

Correct, through the Jack Barclay Dealership in Berkley Square

Ok, ok......Jack Barclay indeed....but its owned by the HR Owen group. Had no idea vw owned audi though.....

Actually VAG ownes Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, SEAT, Škoda and Volkswagen. :mrgreen:

I did not find it ugly at all. There was a pshop of one, painted partially yellow, that I loved.

I never saw this pic, but i knew immediately that getting a yellow flank would be hot; and now its confirmed!!

Doesn't anyone think the car looks like a pig?  This little piggy went to market; OINK OINK.   :?:

Agree. Sounds like an awesome ride, but from a 'looks' standpoint, does nothing for me at all. Maybe different in person. The lines of the car look nice, but that snout-like grille in front kills it.