Roman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i have contacted both Romandad and one called Porter for this with no luck

Vacation. :icon_thumleft:

Can you upgrade me to owner? The car was shipped today from Phoenix and I will have it on April 12th. 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo, 6-speed manual. Thanks! :)

Done. :icon_thumleft:

Request for owner's title...new Lambo owner! My 1st Lambo...just got it yesterday.

2005 black Gallardo coupe...1st 'mod' was getting Callisto wheels on before taking delivery.

This is a dream come true for me. :)

Lambo1.jpg

Lambo2.jpg

Lambo3.jpg

Lambo4.jpg

I bought it at Bellevue Lamborghini in December but had it shipped to Los Angeles where it happily cruises the Valley.

Beautiful car! I saw it in the showroom. What did you do with the tinted windshield? You couldn't see in that car in any direction.

Beautiful car! I saw it in the showroom. What did you do with the tinted windshield? You couldn't see in that car in any direction.

Funny - when I purchased the car no one mentioned that the front windshield was tinted. It was basically blacked-out and I didn't know until delivery. I had to take it to my local tint guy to have it removed. I ended up having him remove all the tint because it was just too dark. It looked great but I couldn't drive the car. I ended up with a lighter shade that is more manageable.

Nice car Kevdog

I have also seen your car at the showroom, and remember thinking about how dark that tint was!

Good to know the car is being enjoyed!

• 4 weeks later...

Just wired money on this today.

Undecided on rims so far. Either going to just gloss black the Callistos, or possibly put on SL rims or Apollo rims and gloss black them. Will get calipers done in Verde.

Thinking of doing interior like this car http://www.lamborghinihouston.com/vehicle_...o-Spyder-E-Gear (painted e-gear center and door pockets in verde).

post-8895-1274070465.jpg

post-8895-1274070470.jpg

post-8895-1274070475.jpg

Just wired money on this today.

Undecided on rims so far. Either going to just gloss black the Callistos, or possibly put on SL rims or Apollo rims and gloss black them. Will get calipers done in Verde.

Thinking of doing interior like this car http://www.lamborghinihouston.com/vehicle_...o-Spyder-E-Gear (painted e-gear center and door pockets in verde).

Congrats! It will be a mind-fcuk coming from a TT lol

Congrats! It will be a mind-fcuk coming from a TT lol

I'll have best of both worlds until I sell the TT :)

I'll have best of both worlds until I sell the TT :)

Maaan, lets not talk about that. :) lol

When does it get here?

Maaan, lets not talk about that. :) lol

When does it get here?

I will have it in Atlanta in a 3-4 weeks. Car is coming from Cali and making a little stop in Florida first. Then while it's down there I'll probably take a little vacation to MIA as well before driving it up here.

I will have it in Atlanta in a 3-4 weeks. Car is coming from Cali and making a little stop in Florida first. Then while it's down there I'll probably take a little vacation to MIA as well before driving it up here.

Is it coming straight to my place?

Glad to see the deal went together :icon_thumleft:

Sweet congrats man.

Let me know when you plan on coming down. We can meet up for some drinks. :icon_thumleft: