LAMBO OWNERS TITLE THREAD!!

Roman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, here's mine, excuse the photo quality and the Ferrari posters....I don't hate Ferrari's, but after a couple of years with Lambo there is no going back.......

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

photobuu.jpg

OK... Here we go....

Request owner status in this thread... Some will need proof....

BUT.... Dont even THINK about asking for owner status until your avatars are fixed- If you need help we have another thread for you to ask for it....

We cant take individual requests in PM.... If you want Owner status, this is the place....

:icon_pidu:

I am requesting an owner status, I have a new 2009 Murcie Roadster and a 2008 Gallardo Spyder in Colmbus Ohio. Do you need pictures?

Scotty

post-15160-1259849792_thumb.jpg

post-15160-1259849861_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, here's mine, excuse the photo quality and the Ferrari posters....I don't hate Ferrari's, but after a couple of years with Lambo there is no going back.......

Dave your car is fcuking nuts! Im not usually into black but damn I love your car

Sick truck too

Dave your car is fcuking nuts! Im not usually into black but damn I love your car

Sick truck too

Thanks for the nice words, I have never enjoyed a car so much, now if it only had those twin turbos......

WhiteCoupe, don't put 2 many miles on that LP560! I might just buy it when you are done with her...lol....I love the white on red color combo. The only thing I would do different is make the wheels black and change the silver interior parts to CF. Congrats on the new car and nice pictures!

Thanks for the nice words, I have never enjoyed a car so much, now if it only had those twin turbos......

that can be done. :icon_thumleft:

Updated!

Thanks for the quick update!

WhiteCoupe, don't put 2 many miles on that LP560! I might just buy it when you are done with her...lol....I love the white on red color combo. The only thing I would do different is make the wheels black and change the silver interior parts to CF. Congrats on the new car and nice pictures!

rhyno, thanks for the kind words! I honestly love driving this thing, so I will be putting miles on her. LOL

For the black wheels, I am getting a set of Cordelia and will paint them blk once they get here hopefully next week. CF interior sounds like a great idea too! I will look into that. :icon_thumleft:

White with red interior is awesome. Just bought a BMW 135i conv. white with red for the wife. I might sneek in a Dinan tune. ;)

Thanks Ag, 135s are great! I doubt you can hide the Dinan tune from your wife. GL with that! :)

thanks. That setup was temporary lambo's on top now heheh.

wow ur porsche look badass..looks like the thing might fall onto the G..lol

nice garage u have..congrats!

how do you like the slk

The SLK55 is descent. But badly de-tuned from MB. I did the Kleeman chip and Headers with stock cats it currently pushing out around 410hp. If I did the cats/mufflers/resonator delete it would probably do around 420-430hp. But i stopped since I'm in the market for a 02-04 Murcie. If i decide to keep it I might do the Kleeman supercharger which would be 570hp-650hp depending how ridiculous I wanted to go.

I don't suppose any of you guys would post in this thread once you sell your Lamborghini so that I can remove your Lambo Owner's title?

:eusa_think:

05 Murcielago E-Gear, Dorset, Southern UK...... See left. Have tidied the garage and installed underfloor heating now. The Murcie is in the warm !