LAMBO OWNERS TITLE THREAD!!

Roman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's RufMD's GTO and house in Blacksun's photos.

Correct Nath4n! :) He actually just sold it.

Oh man I thought we were about to have some Swil level drama here on LP!!! Congrats on the purchase, the new house which looks amazing I might add and the RIDICULOUS garage!!!!

Great Pics as always Tanner!! All is good on my end, hope you are doing good as well. I'm sufe I'll see you soon! :)

I will be at Saturday's event so hopefully the weather will cooperate and we will have a great turnout. Why did Jas sell his GTO???

I will be at Saturday's event so hopefully the weather will cooperate and we will have a great turnout. Why did Jas sell his GTO???

He basically said he was bored of it. I was like :o

He basically said he was bored of it. I was like :o

:eusa_think: How does one get bored from a GTO hahaha I wanted to shoot that car so bad but our schedules never matched up. Oh well I am sure he will replace it with something even better!

Don't want to ruin the love-fest, but there is a "private message" function for carrying on a conversation unrelated to a thread.

If you read, the above conversation stemmed from this related thread, as many others throughout this same thread do!!

If you read, the above conversation stemmed from this related thread, as many others throughout this same thread do!!

He's right. Let's keep this thread as a repository for past and current owners.

• 2 weeks later...
New 2008 SL owner requesting owners title.

Purchased from Dallas Lambo delivered 9/26/2012

Good job, congrats :icon_thumleft:

Man I've been on this forum forever.. Finally purchased my first lambo... 07 ballon white G spyder.I am located in Lafayette, LA and travel to Houston a good bit..that's where my G will be serviced at for the most part as south Louisiana doesn't have a dealer network.Here are some pics.. So far I've added the MA carbon Egear panel, blacked out tail lights, side markers and lambo script, which was done by EVS motors in HoustonThe car does have an LOC exhaust and HRE wheels, which came with the car when I purchased it.I also sent the car to VIVE detailing, where Anson and his crew did a great job on the paint correction, detail and the car looks practically brand new :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hmm.. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, don't know why some posted sideways lol

Congrats Rohan. Feel free to post a little more in the forums. 3 posts in almost six years is bordering on mime territory :turboalex:

Congrats Rohan. Feel free to post a little more in the forums. 3 posts in almost six years is bordering on mime territory :turboalex:

Lol, didn't realize its been that long.. Damn..

• 1 month later...
Man I've been on this forum forever.. Finally purchased my first lambo... 07 ballon white G spyder.I am located in Lafayette, LA and travel to Houston a good bit..that's where my G will be serviced at for the most part as south Louisiana doesn't have a dealer network.Here are some pics.. So far I've added the MA carbon Egear panel, blacked out tail lights, side markers and lambo script, which was done by EVS motors in HoustonThe car does have an LOC exhaust and HRE wheels, which came with the car when I purchased it.I also sent the car to VIVE detailing, where Anson and his crew did a great job on the paint correction, detail and the car looks practically brand new :)

Congrats Rohan! Good to see you here! And I didn't realize the G was a recent purchase. Even cooler knowing you are still getting to know her!