LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

I have few photos of my current house, actually I just sold it so I will have to be out in about 60 days.

We are building a new place to suit our new lifestyle and to accommodate our beautiful daughters; when we designed and build the pictured house we didn’t have kids and it is not very suitable for little children, we've sold it and we building a new house. I will post info on the new house, one thing I will let out, it will have a 6 car garage :icon_thumleft:

Please excuse the photos, I have taken them for few different reason, you will see in some of the photos that I’ve focused on the stair case (someone loved the design and asked me to email some photos) 2nd lot of photos you can see some of the house because I photographed the car and finally I was able to find an outside shot someone took of it and email it to me (the guy that rings the bell is not me, haven’t lost my hair yet :icon_mrgreen: he will kill me if he reads this)

I am to lazy to take house specific photos, sorry!

DSC00792.JPG

DSC00794.JPG

DSC00796.JPG

DSC00798.JPG

DSC01035.JPG

DSC01597.JPG

DSC01599.JPG

DSC_0170.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please excuse the photos, I have taken them for few different reason, you will see in some of the photos that I’ve focused on the stair case (someone loved the design and asked me to email some photos) 2nd lot of photos you can see some of the house because I photographed the car and finally I was able to find an outside shot someone took of it and email it to me (the guy that rings the bell is not me, haven’t lost my hair yet :icon_mrgreen: he will kill me if he reads this)

nice fortis, love the modern interior design...very smooth :monkeyleft:

nice fortis, love the modern interior design...very smooth :monkeyleft:

Thanks I like to get a bit involved with stuff like that, I've designed the whole living around the couch and wrapped the stairs around it, there are many others design features throughout the house but that involves taking pix :icon_mrgreen:

nice fortis! :icon_super:

I agree. Very nice. :icon_thumleft:

Love your house Fortis!

Is it in the us? How big is it?

Thank you.

Australia, around 600 sqm (6,448 sq foot I used a converter from sqm to sq foot not sure if accurate)

Thank you.

Australia, around 600 sqm (6,448 sq foot I used a converter from sqm to sq foot not sure if accurate)

I told you to put another shrimp on the barbeee :icon_mrgreen:

Nice house, but we should still hate eachother :icon_mrgreen:

Not as windy as in Denmark. :eusa_think:

LMAO. Good point man. Thats why I try to spend as little time as possible, there. ;)

M

awesome tommy, bet you have a kick ass view :icon_super:

First one is the view from the balcony, second is St Lucia as seen from the balcony and third one is St Lucia and St Vincent, still from the balcony :icon_mrgreen:

IMG_0631_Edit.jpg

IMG_0370_Edit.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

I told you to put another shrimp on the barbeee :icon_mrgreen:

Nice house, but we should still hate eachother :icon_mrgreen:

If I was to move to Africa next week what would that make me? :eusa_think:

Not sure where you getting the idea that I hate you, at times I think you are just full of it but that's just about it, no hate here :icon_mrgreen:

But now I know how you feel about me :eusa_wall:

If you ever want to visit I will let you put the shrimp on the barbee :icon_thumleft:

I have few photos of my current house, actually I just sold it so I will have to be out in about 60 days.

We are building a new place to suit our new lifestyle and to accommodate our beautiful daughters; when we designed and build the pictured house we didn’t have kids and it is not very suitable for little children, we've sold it and we building a new house. I will post info on the new house, one thing I will let out, it will have a 6 car garage :icon_thumleft:

post-7524-1175751440_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1175751514_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1175751692_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1175751757_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1175751795_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1175751840_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1175751869_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1175752136_thumb.jpg

GORGEOUS. That's an excellent example of the design Im looking for. The interior looks PERFECT for entertaining. Did you design it urselves? Who did u consult? tell me tell me? lol. I'm looking into purchasing a couple lofts in Chicago and Milwaukee in a couple years, and I am, well, need the help for design haha. I have ideas in mind but no drawing or graphic talent to put it to blueprint =(.

Beautiful!

So Tommy, how big is the pad from the first pic. With a view like that you oughtta throw a little get together one of the summer nights for the LP crew ;)

How do these Earth-search programs work? I mean, do you have to "ask" the satellite to move over your home to take a picture?

How do these Earth-search programs work? I mean, do you have to "ask" the satellite to move over your home to take a picture?

They have a huge database of pictures of various areas of the earth. Some close up, and some not. You put in your address and IF it has a picture that coincides with your address you will be able to view it. You are not controlling the satellites in any way per se. That would cost you a fortune to schedule a particular shot of an area. Only real populated areas typically have closeup shots available.

So Tommy, how big is the pad from the first pic. With a view like that you oughtta throw a little get together one of the summer nights for the LP crew ;)

Wow I didn't understand a single word :lol2: :eusa_shhh:

If I was to move to Africa next week what would that make me? :eusa_think:

Not sure where you getting the idea that I hate you, at times I think you are just full of it but that's just about it, no hate here :icon_mrgreen:

But now I know how you feel about me :eusa_wall:

If you ever want to visit I will let you put the shrimp on the barbee :icon_thumleft:

Fortis,

Full of it you say eh? If you didn't have such a cool house I would of written something ugly here but instead - :icon_mrgreen: I don't hate you, it was a joke, you called me out earlier and got owned, not me! :eusa_dance:

I actually have an uncle in Sydney whom I am visiting sometime soon, are you far from there? :eusa_dance: I still think you should come for a eurotrip, tons of fun and great scenery plus you get to see the Ring, Amsterdam, Paris, Prague, Italy, Monaco etc etc...

Slowpoke

Fortis,

Full of it you say eh? If you didn't have such a cool house I would of written something ugly here but instead - :icon_mrgreen: I don't hate you, it was a joke, you called me out earlier and got owned, not me! :eusa_dance:

I actually have an uncle in Sydney whom I am visiting sometime soon, are you far from there? :eusa_dance: I still think you should come for a eurotrip, tons of fun and great scenery plus you get to see the Ring, Amsterdam, Paris, Prague, Italy, Monaco etc etc...

Slowpoke

I know you don't hate me, you have no reason.

I am not sure how I got owned, you got to agree with me, the story you came up with sounded a bit since fiction, you still haven't posted decent shots of your car, like I've said before I have no idea if you have a Lambo or not and to be honest I don’t care, What made me suspicious were the circumstances surrounding the purchase of your car a bit questionable and due to my very curious nature I had to ask, you answered and that was it, if you call that “got owned” I will accept it not very familiar with the lingo sorry.

Let's just drop it here because this thread is about cribs and we are way off topic.

Just to answer your questions:

I am 1000 km away from Sydney, you are more than welcome to come, let me know in advance so I can prepare few things, if you are interested I will PM you my phone number and we can go from there.

I told you to give me more info on the Eurotrip I am very interested, I need plenty of notice and help to get a car, can you help?