LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then no more off topic :icon_mrgreen:

What does the "Agricole" mean??? Agricultural rum?

What does the "Agricole" mean??? Agricultural rum?

Yes it means it's produced exclusively from sugar cane juice rather than molasses.

• 7 months later...

now that Allan's pool is done i think it is a nice time to ressurect this thread...

i also found an old aerial photo of one of our farm houses...

er.jpg

post-6120-1196296709_thumb.jpg

Here is a shitty pic of me and 2 buddies @ Dick Shultz's house (founder of Best Buy). This must have been 5 years ago. Sunrise after a long night of partying. What's pictured is about 1/3 of the house, considered to be the parents wing. All the goodies, heated bathroom floors, his and hers everything, 3 story ceilings, a couple of offices. Basement is full of slot machines, arcades games, gymnastics room, dance floor, full kitchen. Theater has rumored 200k into it. I'm not sure of the exact property size, but maybe 15 acres? 30k sq/ft. What a fun house. He has 2 other houses of similar size, and he's up to 4 jets now. Must be nice to be worth 3 billion.

post-6120-1196296709_thumb.jpg

Here is a shitty pic of me and 2 buddies @ Dick Shultz's house (founder of Best Buy). This must have been 5 years ago. Sunrise after a long night of partying. What's pictured is about 1/3 of the house, considered to be the parents wing. All the goodies, heated bathroom floors, his and hers everything, 3 story ceilings, a couple of offices. Basement is full of slot machines, arcades games, gymnastics room, dance floor, full kitchen. Theater has rumored 200k into it. I'm not sure of the exact property size, but maybe 15 acres? 30k sq/ft. What a fun house. He has 2 other houses of similar size, and he's up to 4 jets now. Must be nice to be worth 3 billion.

was that his house in Minnesota?

thats awesome! whats the big tower/silo on the right?

a small castle built by one of the previous owner in 1908....he wanted a high place for him to see the nearest town and property...

Guest Arshad

Not mine (I wish!), but a close friends older brother has this place in Barbados. He's mostly in NY so it's usually rented out and he's had a few famous people like Sting and Oprah as his guests there. The place is just phenomenal and although Barbados doesn't allow for private beaches, there are huge boulders blocking either side of the cove which means the only access to the beach is via watercraft.

post-6644-1196368155_thumb.jpg

post-6644-1196368162_thumb.jpg

post-6644-1196368169_thumb.jpg

Very nice. I just looked on the Island Hideaways site and found it. Up to $10k per night, with 7 night min. required. Very lucky guy if he does own this. Some specs:

10 Bedrooms

8 King bed(s)

4 Twin bed(s)

Cottage has 4 Twin Beds and 1 King Bed

11 Bathrooms

8 Staff

Maid Service Daily

Cook Service

Butler Service

Gardener

Features

Pool, 75' x 16', Jacuzzi / Waterfall into Pool

Jacuzzi

Amenities

Gourmet Kitchen

Ice Maker

Water Purification

Ceiling Fans

Fax Machine

Second Phone Line

Office with Computer & Internet

Cable TV

VCR

Radio/Stereo

CD Player

DVD Player

Tape Player

Bedroom Air Conditioning

Dishwasher

Washer

Dryer

Security System

Safe

Gated Entry

Electronic Gate

Fenced Yard

Gazebo

Gym

kitchen

gym

and cinema are also air conditioned

Policy Regarding Children

Children are welcome, nannies may be required

Guest Arshad
Very nice. I just looked on the Island Hideaways site and found it. Up to $10k per night, with 7 night min. required. Very lucky guy if he does own this. Some specs:

Yeah that's the one. He bought it a few years ago for under $20M and it's appreciated significantly since then. Too bad he's not able to enjoy it more, but good for family (and friends of his family hehehe). Just an absolutely spectacular and very private getaway spot...

-I love the ironwork, Larry!-

I just recently finished (well almost!) my condo in downtown Little Rock...It is a bit over the top, but that's fine for partying!

It's kind of hard to tell what's going on in the picture of the ceiling. There are embedded fiber-optic stars arranged to match the northern hemisphere. There are 3 different size stars but due to the long exposure they all look about the same.

post-10184-1196393813_thumb.jpg

post-10184-1196393833_thumb.jpg

post-10184-1196393857_thumb.jpg

post-10184-1196393878_thumb.jpg

post-10184-1196393892_thumb.jpg

post-10184-1196393906_thumb.jpg

post-10184-1196393920_thumb.jpg

post-10184-1196394108_thumb.jpg

post-10184-1196394119_thumb.jpg

Thanks! Where abouts in London.....I could have helped, i have a development company in Kensington!! I do see you around, mainly going home down the kings road. :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks! Where abouts in London.....I could have helped, i have a development company in Kensington!! I do see you around, mainly going home down the kings road. :icon_mrgreen:

it's out of town towards Esher

yeah the Lambo tends to stand out on Kings Road

but tend to see 2-3 other 430s on the way home

I know...two to a penny in swlondon. Did you buy your car at Sth ken?

yes, HR Owen Ferrari and Lambo London