LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

GORGEOUS. That's an excellent example of the design Im looking for. The interior looks PERFECT for entertaining. Did you design it urselves? Who did u consult? tell me tell me? lol. I'm looking into purchasing a couple lofts in Chicago and Milwaukee in a couple years, and I am, well, need the help for design haha. I have ideas in mind but no drawing or graphic talent to put it to blueprint =(.

Beautiful!

Thank you.

Spot on, I can not draw if my life depended on it, the way I've gone about designing the house was to put all my ideas on paper.

Armed with all that info I've looked for a very good architect that was able to interpret my vision, I can say that the architect had very little input other than drawing what I was telling him to, it took few good weeks until he got it the way I wanted it.

I've spent a lot of time customizing the design, thought of each individual room and it's looks/function.

One of my requirements was for the house to be square, cubical on the outside but round on the inside, that was quite a challenge but we pulled it off, the other requirement was very high ceilings, the height of the ceiling above the living room is 6.5 meters, above kitchen 4 meters and everywhere else not less than 2.7 meters. Height gives so much sense of space it is incredible.

Interior I've designed myself, it wasn't that hard, couple of beds a dinning table and few couches nice simple colors that most people like and you can’t go wrong with, white, red and black heaps of green glass and stainless steel and a lot of gadgets!

My suggestion is write everything down and take it to a pro to interpret it for you!

Also there is at least one member on LP that I know of even more capable than I am, a true gentlemen that was happy to share with me his extensive knowledge and help me with few design ideas for my new house you know who you are Thank you :icon_thumleft:

I am sure that you will find experts on LP in every domain so keep on searching and chating! Good luck with it!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot this thread was here...Yeah that is the Spence house. You have any idea how big it is? I need to take some completed pics of it while I am around. These are all old pics, I wanted to take some pics of Chamillionaires house and some more of mine to update the MLS pics but I don't have any batteries for my camera.

Are you in town right now or at school?

its 45k sqft........Perrys steakhouse tonight?

its 45k sqft........Perrys steakhouse tonight?

Just got in(its 2:45am) :eusa_wall:

After the crap we ate at Hydens tonight I am ready to eat some Perry's, it was horrible!!!! I should be free after 4pm tomorrow....

So many awesome houses in this thread, wow.

these earth search programs are amazing...thought I would get in on the action to, here's where I call home on the other side of the planet :icon_mrgreen:

Seems they don't give us quite the same magnifing power...you can't really see shit but oh well...

lol, yeah we get a bit stuffed in that regard - zooms a bit better over the CBD and such but looks like you're a bit out of the way there .. must be a nice view over the harbour there, gorgeous area :eusa_dance::)

I have few photos of my current house, actually I just sold it so I will have to be out in about 60 days.

We are building a new place to suit our new lifestyle and to accommodate our beautiful daughters; when we designed and build the pictured house we didn’t have kids and it is not very suitable for little children, we've sold it and we building a new house. I will post info on the new house, one thing I will let out, it will have a 6 car garage :icon_thumleft:

Please excuse the photos, I have taken them for few different reason, you will see in some of the photos that I’ve focused on the stair case (someone loved the design and asked me to email some photos) 2nd lot of photos you can see some of the house because I photographed the car and finally I was able to find an outside shot someone took of it and email it to me (the guy that rings the bell is not me, haven’t lost my hair yet :icon_mrgreen: he will kill me if he reads this)

I am to lazy to take house specific photos, sorry!

The photos are brilliant, but really don't do it justice man, it's truly fantastic!! Would love to see how the new place looks - are you moving straight there from this one, or is it not ready yet? :icon_thumleft:

Boring ? :lol2:

Which is why its a good thing they make the best rum in the world (Im still nursing that bottle)

Which is why its a good thing they make the best rum in the world (Im still nursing that bottle)

Speaking of Rum, my !@$%&@#!)!! wife just got back home after looking at a new 9700sqft home, where the guy next doors first name is FACUNDO, can anyone figure out the last name?

Speaking of Rum, my !@$%&@#!)!! wife just got back home after looking at a new 9700sqft home, where the guy next doors first name is FACUNDO, can anyone figure out the last name?

Bacardi family?

MN Crib - Here is our main house. Not a lot of pics of the inside, but do have pics of the most important part of the place - the NEW 12 car garage :)

Sat image - over 5.5 acres total.....

post-8976-1176178602_thumb.jpg

Partial Front of House

post-8976-1176178538_thumb.jpg

Back of House - before we bought it, previous owner did not take care of anything.....

post-8976-1176178652_thumb.jpg

Partial Kitchen Shot...

post-8976-1176178909_thumb.jpg

Gallardo in the attached garage....

post-8976-1176178715_thumb.jpg

Best part of the house......

post-8976-1176178743_thumb.jpg

post-8976-1176178765_thumb.jpg

post-8976-1176178786_thumb.jpg

now if we could just quit getting snow up here in MN I'd be able to get the car out more....

Joe

Bacardi family?

Yep. :icon_thumleft: They just paid $4 million for an empty lot, I can't wait to see what kind of house theyre going to build there.

Nice place taptd. Where in MN are you at? The northern part?

Nice place taptd. Where in MN are you at? The northern part?

Thanks!

No, just outside St. Paul over by Stillwater. It feels like we're up north though with the acreage that we have which is nice.

15 Mins to downtown St. Paul and 25 Mins to DT Minneapolis.

Thanks!

No, just outside St. Paul over by Stillwater. It feels like we're up north though with the acreage that we have which is nice.

Oh, I havent been to that part of MN for a few years now. I have realatives in Stillwater. Usually when Im in MN Im going to Brainered. Its really nice up there thats why I thought thats where you were from too. Im looking at jobs in the Twin Cities right now.

Thats a nice area there, enjoy it. :icon_thumleft: It finally started getting nice here again. It was 55 here today.

Yep. :icon_thumleft: They just paid $4 million for an empty lot, I can't wait to see what kind of house theyre going to build there.

Oh I'm sure it will be quite spectacular... So did your wife like the new house? Are you moving? Will you be their new neighbors? LOL :icon_mrgreen:

I still dont have the mega-house I will stay in for more than a few months but somehow I currently own 6 houses

this one is for sale and has been the party house for our family the last year or so.

notice the scuderia shield and raging bull on the sport court....

http://www.allamerican360.com/viewlisting_...listingid=21186

here is another one I own fit 6 cars in the 4 car garage easy :)

http://www.kayyah.com/backoffice/rt360lite...o6254621-02.jpg

more to come

///MK

So many awesome houses in this thread, wow.

lol, yeah we get a bit stuffed in that regard - zooms a bit better over the CBD and such but looks like you're a bit out of the way there .. must be a nice view over the harbour there, gorgeous area :eusa_dance::)

The photos are brilliant, but really don't do it justice man, it's truly fantastic!! Would love to see how the new place looks - are you moving straight there from this one, or is it not ready yet? :icon_thumleft:

Hey where were you hiding I haven’t heard from you in a while :icon_mrgreen: , thanks for the compliments, I am lazy with the photos and not a photographer I might add I wouldn’t be able to take decent shots anyway.

Unfortunately I will not be able to move from this one into the new house because I will only be able to start building the new house in November after my other projects will be completed, I have to settle on my existing house in August which means I got to be out by than so we have to start renting until my new house will be done, which is fine with me I want to take my time building the new house.

Looking forward to seeing you next time you in OZ. :icon_thumleft:

Speaking of rum, look at that piece of art :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_dance:

HOLY CRAP!!!! THAT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SIGHT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

So whats the deal with the Martinique Rum Tommy??? Ive never seen it ANYWHERE Ive shopped for it.... Is it strictly local?

I still dont have the mega-house I will stay in for more than a few months but somehow I currently own 6 houses

this one is for sale and has been the party house for our family the last year or so.

notice the scuderia shield and raging bull on the sport court....

http://www.allamerican360.com/viewlisting_...listingid=21186

here is another one I own fit 6 cars in the 4 car garage easy :)

http://www.kayyah.com/backoffice/rt360lite...o6254621-02.jpg

more to come

///MK

Make it rain!!! :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_dance: Nice "party" house. :)

Where are the other cribs?? And show us some cars!!! :icon_mrgreen:

-Olivier

HOLY CRAP!!!! THAT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SIGHT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

So whats the deal with the Martinique Rum Tommy??? Ive never seen it ANYWHERE Ive shopped for it.... Is it strictly local?

Good question. I know that one of the most known rum from here (Rhum Clément) can be found in NYC, and NYC ONLY! (at Eber Brother). Puerto Rican rum can be found at anyplace in the USA. Rum from Martinique is the only one with an AOC and is produced exclusively from sugar cane juice (Puerto Rican rum isn't, and so are most of the rums from others Spanish and English islands). The bottle(s) that I've posted earlier is really awesome, it's not something you'll find elsewhere :eusa_dance: I'll post a more common bottle tomorrow :icon_mrgreen:

Good question. I know that one of the most known rum from here (Rhum Clément) can be found in NYC, and NYC ONLY! (at Eber Brother). Puerto Rican rum can be found at anyplace in the USA. Rum from Martinique is the only one with an AOC and is produced exclusively from sugar cane juice (Puerto Rican rum isn't, and so are most of the rums from others Spanish and English islands). The bottle(s) that I've posted earlier is really awesome, it's not something you'll find elsewhere :eusa_dance: I'll post a more common bottle tomorrow :icon_mrgreen:

That is pretty cool!

Thanks!

It's good to see a fellow Minnesotan!!! :icon_super: