LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a few older pictures of my house.

We have done alot of upgrades since buying 5 yrs ago.

This is the way to do it!!! big house with lots of space.

Very nice.

I think we need an update from fortis...

I'm sure he'll chime in soon. He only a few weeks from finish now. Can't wait to see the finished product, it looked pretty good a month ago!

I'm sure he'll chime in soon. He only a few weeks from finish now. Can't wait to see the finished product, it looked pretty good a month ago!

Few crappy shots guys, taken at the beginning of the month, we've progressed quite a lot since but I didn't take any shots recently.

They just finished laying the marble floor today, I can gain access inside from tomorrow so I can complete the rest of the work, I couldn't do anything to the inside of house for the last two weeks because of the tilers, the outside on semihold because of the rain we had recently :eusa_wall:

I am 3 weeks away from completion, I am dying to have it done!

The Lambo's glass house looks pretty cool :icon_mrgreen:

DSC03988.JPG

DSC03991.JPG

DSC04030.JPG

DSC04034.JPG

DSC04038.JPG

:icon_mrgreen:

I will keep you guys posted, but I suck at taking photos.

Love the glass garage. It kind of reminds me of the "Dream Car" video with the orange LP640.

Fortis where are you from, don't want to get to personal just the continent will do fine.

It would guess something like Asia. Or perhaps Australia.

Thank you guys for your kind comments.

My dream was a glass garage in my living room, as you can imagine everyone else thinks I am a dickhead :icon_mrgreen: , including my structural engineer, there was a lot of head banging on his part to make it work :eusa_wall: .

Exactly in the corner of the garage he was supposed to position a load bearing post to support the upper floor, I told him that would be the last thing I would agree to, his jaw hit the floor, you sort of have to see the clear span of the downstairs area of the house to appreciate what I asked him to do, he told me I was crazy and he was fairly confident that after he works out what we have to do there is no way I will not put a post in the corner of the garage.

He did his calculations and in order to get away without a post we had to conceal a 10 meters long 1 meter deep and 2 meters wide concrete beam into the upper floor, in addition to that the whole of the upper floor thickens had to be increased from 200 mm to 300 mm, the area of the upper floor is a bit over 450 sqm.

I told him to go for it, lets just say that the exercise wasn't cheap but based on your guys reactions definitely worth it :icon_thumleft:

I am looking for a Lambo logo as we speak.

Fortis where are you from, don't want to get to personal just the continent will do fine.

It would guess something like Asia. Or perhaps Australia.

No probs, I live in Australia.